Poll about french policy

Fred

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

I am a French student and for my political sciences essay, I decided to
make an opinion poll about how the french policy is seen abroad.
So if you want to answer just go to
http://trailerpark.com/phase1/freddeb/
or answer by e-mail to the following form:

I. who are you?
Country?
Town?
Age?
Sex?
Job?
Have you ever been in France?
What kinds of newspaper do you read?
Are you interested in policy?

II Policy

Could you give me some names of famous french politicians (dead or alive)?

What do you know about them (party, opinion...)?

Who is the current french president (+ party)?

Do you know some famous french party?

Do you think our politicians are?
[ ]null [ ] fair [ ] good [ ] very good

What about corruption?
[ ]none [ ]a little [ ]a lot

Do you think they're better in your country?

Something to add?

III French policy

Unemployement, what do you think of the politic applied?
[ ] Null [ ] weak [ ] good [ ] very good

Social protection (hospitals, family allowance...)
[ ] Null [ ] weak [ ] good [ ] very good

Is it better in your country?

Education in France?
[ ] Null [ ] weak [ ] good [ ] very good

Do you think the social action is more developped in France (strikes...)?

Is it a good thing?

How were the recent strikes perceived in your country?

IV Foreign policy

Is france still an important country in the world?

Which ranking would you give it?

Which are the 5 greatest country in the world?

Do you think the relationships between France and your country are good?

Explain?

Our diplomatic action?
[ ] Null [ ] weak [ ] good [ ] very good

Examples

What do you think of Frenchies in general?

Something to add?

Thanks for your time, just e-mail me your answer and comments at
frederi...@mail.dotcom.fr