$5 will make you rich

Fueng...@costa.del.sol-spain

Mar 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/18/97

How many time have you see those "make money quickly and legally with
no catch"? For the past year I just ignored them but I started
thinking, Gee, what is $5? I spend that every week on the lottery!
So I thought I'd try it. I told my kids what ever we make out of this
we will take a vacation on. It just might be Hawaii this year!
I was a little skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of it all
so I called the US post office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed
that it was perfectly legal. So if you want to make some big bucks,
heres what you do.

STEP 1 : Get five separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" Now get 5
$1 bills and place one $1 inside each piece of paper. Put each one in
a separate envelope. What you are doing is creating a service by
putting this on the paper. Thats what makes it legal.
NOW, mail the 5 enveloopes to the following addresses:

1) Mike Frech 1203 Payne Ave. Edwards, CA 93523-1819

2) Martin Poulin 4283 Brebeuf St. #1 Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2J
3K6

3) Nic Delmore 14614 Shamrock Way Smithville, MO 64089

4) Karen Stauffer 215 Rowe Drive Bloomington, IL 61701

5) Peter Kjoge Camino de la Condessa 9, 5-A E-29640 Fuengirola,
Spain

STEP 2: Now take #1 off the list that you see above, move the other
4 names up.
5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc.. and add YOUR NAME as # 5 on the list.

STEP 3: Now post this article to at least 200 newsgroups. Just
remember, the more you post, the more money you will get. Dont know
how to post it?
Its easy. Holding down the left mouse button, highlight this entire
article, the right click. Choose COPY. then print this article for
your own records to have the names of those you will be sending the $1
to.
Next, go to the newsgroup of your choice and click on "send new
message"
Type in your fancy subject and then click in the large window below.
Then right click, choose paste, and you will see this letter in that
box.
***BE SURE TO GO BACK AND MAKE THE ADDRESS CHANGES TO THE 5 NAMES.
After the changes are made, do the steps above (copy and paste) that
way you wont have to change the names every time.
THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsproups and
post away. It will take about 30 sec. per newsgroup. You will start
receiving money within days!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!