Clean Air Cars

Greenguy4152

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
Cleaner and Greener Cars at
http://www.earthday.net/action/greencar.stm
Dear Friends:

The signs of auto pollution are everywhere -- we all know
that the Los Angeles skyline looks like a bad case of
ring-around-the-collar. Even worse, more of America is
following LA's dubious lead. Houston just surpassed Los
Angeles as the smoggiest place in the U.S.

Not only is smog ugly, it's got some nasty side affects
as well. All those noxious chemicals are destroying our:

*Air
*Water
*Health

AND emptying our wallets every time we stop for a fill up.

We deserve to live in a world where we can see what's on
the horizon! It seems the automakers are having a hard
time seeing the future of auto technology through all that
smog.

The technology exists TODAY to produce cars that can help
clean up our environment, and save us cash at the pump,
but they won't produce them unless we ask for them!

So visit Earth Day Network today, and give American
automakers a new direction. Tell them to produce cleaner,
greener cars for the future of our environment.

Send your FREE postcard today for the environment!

http://www.earthday.net/action/greencar.stm

Please help this campaign by forwarding this message to
anyone you know: friends, family, colleagues -- concerned
about environmental issues. Don't forget your mom, your
dad, your brothers and sisters, your college buddies, your
coworkers, and your favorite car buff! Thanks!

While you're at it, enter to win a Toyota Prius - a clean,
green car. Enter at
http://www.earthday.net/freebies/earthsmartcar.asp

This email message is brought to you by Earth Day Network,
http://www.earthday.net. Please post this message in any
appropriate Internet forums.
http://www.earthday.net/action/greencar.stm