Earthday 2000

Zen Pictures

Feb 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/6/00
Please visit our website for our new project, "Heart of the Earth", a
documentary and organization for Earthday 2000. <a
href=http://www.zenpictures.com> Zen Pictures.com</A> Click on the big green
"earthday 2000" link! We are holding our grand opening and you can enter a free
contest for prizes, answer polls, meet new people on our messageboard, and
become informed as well as share knowledge about the environment. We will shoot
our documentary in Washington DC on April 22, 2000, earthday. Thank you,
Colleen Sturtevant
Zen Pictures