ChemDraw standard for $ 99.00

Emrocorp

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Emro Corporation: Your source for Scientific Software offers ChemDraw from
CambridgeSoft the world's most popular chemical drawing tool at greatly reduced
prices for a limited time (Offer open till April 15th 2000)
ChemDraw Standard for Windows 9X / NT /Mac $ 99.00
ChemDraw Pro for Windows 9X / NT / Mac $ 299.00
ChemDraw Ultra for Windows 9X / NT / Mac $ 499.00
These are Discounted prices for Academic customers.
Please call Toll free 877 430 3676.

EMRO Corporation is an authorized software reseller dedicated to serving the
software needs of research and scientific organizations. We carry a wide range
of specialty scientific software from leading publishers including, Adobe,
AutoDesk, Borland, Cambridgesoft, Corel, Diehl Graphsoft, Intergraph, Mathsoft,
Microsoft, Niles & Associates, SAS Institute, Seagate, SPSS Science, StatSoft,
Symantec, Visio. Waterloo Maple, Wolfram Research etc.

We also offer special pricing for Government institutions. Please call
877-430-3676 for details.

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We also accept
Purchase Orders from all qualifying organizations.

Place your order online and receive free UPS Ground shipping on your order. For
complete product listing and pricing visit our web site:
http://www.emrocorp.com.

For more information and to place your orders contact:

Emro Corporation Inc.
Toll Free: 877-430 -3676
Fax: 814-867-0286
E-mail: sa...@emrocorp.com