STARTING YOUR ONLINE SCHOOL OR TRAINING WEBSITE

已查看 77 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

fcalms

未读,
2009年8月23日 14:18:252009/8/23
收件人
**HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING OF STARTING YOUR ONLINE SCHOOL OR TRAINING
WEBSITE AT A FRACTION OF THE COST INVOLVED?**

- If so, we have the answer you�ve been asking for such a long time.
- We offer a turn-key-complete package to you where you can do just like
we have done�offer an internal, external, and online courses to students
worldwide.
- Don't re-invent the wheel, it's too costly!

- Anyone who knows about starting a school or a business, knows the
costs, frustrations, and headaches.
- We have done the hard work for you by giving you a complete turn key
online school to operate at your discretion with very few limitations.
- Depending of the options you choose, you retain most of the funds
collected or with other options, we can do a 60/40 sharing.

- Educational Institutions or individuals can establish online
extensions.
- We offer an effective proven learning management system and curriculum
development that can save you many years of effort.

**If you answer yes to at least 2 of following questions, you can Change
the Life of countless number of people.
- 1. Do you have a passion to see others get education? [ ]Yes
[ ]No
- 2. Are you able to teach to a learning group? [ ]Yes [ ]No

- Then start your very own online educational institution.
- We will work closely with you in every phase of the establishment to
help you adapt our proven program to your individual needs, but the daily
administration is yours.
- You form your own board of directors, choose teachers and professors
and help to set tuition rates.
- We will be here to help you any time you need us.

**How affordable is this endeavor?**
- It is very affordable!
- Any business you plan to start requires some sort of out of pocket
investment.
- The work has been done and the money has been spent for you and you
only have to drop a drop in the basket for this�

**Here are sample options and fees:**

- The tuition for each course is $975.00, for as many students that can
be managed in a class.
- Books and materials range from $50 - $100 per student.
- See the following examples:

**Example 1. Say you enroll...
-- 40 students per class and you charge $75.00 per student.
-- You would have collected $3000.00 per course/class
-- $975.00 would be our fee
-- $2025.00 would be your net

- At your discretion, you can charge more or less than $75.00 per course.
- You can increase or decrease the tuition based on quantity.

**Example 2. If you divide the class in two... (20-30 students per class
is ideal)
-- 60 students in two classes and you charge $75.00 per student.
-- You would have collected $4500.00 per 2 courses/classes
-- $975.00 for 1st class and $500.00 thereafter
-- $3025.00 would be your net

- At your discretion, you can charge more or less than $75.00.
- You can increase or decrease the tuition based on quantity.

**This gives you the opportunity to offer courses to those who could
never otherwise afford education.**
**This is also an effective tool to reach out to the community you serve.
**

**Visit our website and see for yourself:**

http://fca.no-ip.info:7080/fcalms/

chelsyge...@gmail.com

未读,
2012年7月9日 13:16:372012/7/9