Save a MIN of 10% on Hydro or Gas

Guy Malone

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
To the Moderator,
If this post violates the subject matter please accept my apologize in
advance and I will not post in this newsgroup(s) again

Hi my name is Guy Malone,
I have a plan that will save you 10%(MIN) on your Hydro or Gas usage while
cooking.
This is not a scam; this is a real idea that works.
Family and friends said I should go public with this idea. For complete
package please send 5.00 US or 7.50 CND to the address below. Please include
your name and address when replying.
Cash and Personal Cheques welcome.

Guy Malone
General Delivery