Jews Kill 12 Palestinians. CBC Ignores Story.

kixi

Jun 28, 2007, 2:05:26 PM6/28/07
On Wednesday, according to several news services, Israel sent its
militias across the border into Gaza and killed 12 Palestinians and
seriously wounding 20 others. See Aljazeera's story
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/E5D73058-F1F0-41CB-BBE6-9096FAAD6784.htm

On CBC Radio's World-at-Six there was not a mention of the violence.
Former Canadian Jewish Congress operative, Robert Rabinovich, holds
the top job at the CBC.

Now suppose it had been Palestinians who had crossed into Israel and
killed some Jews. Do you think Rabinovich and his jews would have
ingored that? But, wait. Some time ago Palestinians did cross into
Israel and grabbed a jewish soldier to be hel'd as a bargaining chip
for some of the 11,000 Palestinians that the jews had whisked off to
Israels infamous jails. About once a week the CBC mentions Gilad
Shalit. Because of the jewsmedia, many Canadians will recognise his
fname and face.

I say, let our corrupt politicians send Rabinovich back to the Jewish
Congress and appoint a loyal Canadian to the top post at our CBC.

Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron

Jun 28, 2007, 2:25:49 PM6/28/07
On Jun 28, 12:05 pm, kixi <k...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, according to several news services, Israel sent its
> militias across the border into Gaza and killed 12 Palestinians and
> seriously wounding 20 others. See Aljazeera's storyhttp://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/E5D73058-F1F0-41CB-BBE6-9096FA...

> On CBC Radio's World-at-Six there was not a mention of the violence.
> Former Canadian Jewish Congress operative, Robert Rabinovich, holds
> the top job at the CBC.
>
> Now suppose it had been Palestinians who had crossed into Israel and
> killed some Jews. Do you think Rabinovich and his jews would have
> ingored that? But, wait. Some time ago Palestinians did cross into
> Israel and grabbed a jewish soldier to be hel'd as a bargaining chip
> for some of the 11,000 Palestinians that the jews had whisked off to
> Israels infamous jails. About once a week the CBC mentions Gilad
> Shalit. Because of the jewsmedia, many Canadians will recognise his
> fname and face.
>
> I say, let our corrupt politicians send Rabinovich back to the Jewish
> Congress and appoint a loyal Canadian to the top post at our CBC.

I say hang the bastard!

Anarchore

Jun 28, 2007, 4:15:56 PM6/28/07
kixi used his keyboard to write :

Same with Von Finckenstein the head of the CRTC.

http://zionofascism.wordpress.com/2007/03/08/zionofascism-in-canada-von-finckenstein-new-head-of-crtc/

Anarchore

Jun 28, 2007, 4:18:36 PM6/28/07
Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron presented the following
explanation :

Canada is ZOG'd.

We have to fix it before they go all 911 on us, like they did in the
US.

It requires nothing less than the total disenfranchisement of
Zionofascists(AKA Zionists, AKA "Jewish" groups) from the political
life of Canada.

Rabbinovitch and Finckenstein should be deported straight to Israhell.

http://www.whodidit.org/cocon.html