CNN Caught 'Maliciously And Intentionally' Lying - Stephen Colbert 'Apologizes' To Trump, Calls Out CNN - CNN Caught Lying THREE TIMES In 24 Hrs - CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again - CNN Lies Again - More Fake News - The List of CNN's Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold - Top 20 CNN Fake News Moments -

AlleyCat

Aug 19, 2021, 9:14:56 PM8/19/21

CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...

https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/

CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted 10K
Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media

=====

CNN Lies Again - More Fake News - Think Americana

https://thinkamericana.com/cnn-lies-again-fake-news/

Time and time again, CNN keeps doing this. CNN lies again, providing more fake
news. This time involving Nancy Sinatra. Best of all, she called them out! As
it turns out, CNN misinterpreted an exchange between Donald Trump and Nancy
Sinatra. President Trump was asking Nancy for permission to use the song "My
Way." She came back with a tongue in ...

=====

What lies has CNN told? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/What-lies-has-CNN-told?share=1

Antifa is antifascists because its in their name. White males are the biggest
terror threat to America. A kid wearing a MAGA hat went up to a native American
and ...

=====

The List Of CNN's Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold...

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/31/cnn-list-bungled-reporting-fake-news/

Make no mistake, Mr. President, CNN does not lie. We report the news. And we
report when people in power tell lies. CNN stands by our reporting and our
reporters. There may be many fools in this story but @carlbernstein is not one
of them. - CNN Communications (@CNNPR) August 29, 2018.

=====

Top 20 CNN Fake News Moments - News Punc

https://newspunch.com/top-20-cnn-fake-news/ 16. CNN fakes debate questions:

According to documents released by WikiLeaks, DNC boss Donna Brazile sent
Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri an email titled, "One of the
questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash," the night
before the March 6 CNN primary debate in Flint, Mich. "Her family has lead
poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary ...

=====

CNN Caught Lying THREE TIMES In 24 Hrs After Claiming 'CNN ...

https://greatamericanpolitics.com/2018/09/cnn-caught-lying-three-times-in-24-
hrs-after-claiming-cnn-does-not-lie/

- CNN Communications (@CNNPR) August 29, 2018 The lies, via The Daily Wire:. 1.
On Monday night, CNN's Anderson Cooper lied about a tweet from Donald Trump Jr.
Cooper's statement was a blatant lie as Trump Jr. never mentioned anything
about any hurricane and the article that he shared mocked CNN's drastic decline
in ratings.. It's a shame that CNN's ratings are down 41%.

=====

Stephen Colbert 'apologizes' to Trump, calls out CNN for ..

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/stephen-colbert-apologizes-to-trump-
calls-out-cnn-for-lies

Stephen Colbert 'apologizes' to Trump, calls out CNN 'lies' 'Late Show' host
Stephen Colbert did something he hasn't done before: apologized to President
Trump and called out CNN for 'lies' after ...

=====

CNN Caught 'Maliciously and Intentionally' Lying to ...

https://menrec.com/cnn-caught-maliciously-and-intentionally-lying-to-america-
about-trump-coronavirus-comments/

For a full 7-minute segment hosted by CNN's Ana Cabrera this past weekend, CNN
repeatedly featured a total lie on screen, pushing the repeatedly debunked
false claim that President Trump called the coronavirus a "hoax.". This is a
shocking, inexcusable, deliberate effort by CNN to mislead Americans and spread
misinformation about President Trump's efforts to combat the coronavirus.

So Much For Blacks and Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans?

And if it's not the Vaccinations... it's The Mask Wearing, or Lack Thereof

So... you mean THESE people?, WHO, per capita, do NOT get vaccinations as much
as Whites?

=====

COVID-19 Is Killing Over Twice As Many Black Americans As Whites

Black individuals are nearly three times as likely to contract COVID-19 and
twice as likely to die from the virus, compared with white individuals,
according to a new report by the National Urban League. Researchers have
struggled to measure with precision the race gaps in COVID-19 because much of
the early data reported by hospitals did not include information about
patients' race - as of early August, Pennsylvania has reported race data for
about half of its cases.

=====

In Mississippi, Black residents are desperate...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mississippi-black-residents-are-desperate-
get-vaccinated-they-face-access-n1256652

Mississippi's Black residents face broadband, transportation barriers with
Covid vaccinations Feb. 8, 2021 04:37 For the poor and communities of color,
access barriers can snowball.

=====

Black Mississippians are receiving fewer COVID-19 vaccinations...

https://mississippitoday.org/2021/02/11/were-failing-minority-communities-why-
black-mississippians-are-receiving-fewer-covid-19-vaccines-than-white-
mississippians/

Dr. Andrea Phillips and other Black physicians in the state gathered at her
small solo clinic in Jackson for a press conference on Jan. 5, a day after
Mississippi's general elderly population became eligible to receive COVID-19
vaccines. The physicians wanted to help show other Black Mississippians that
the vaccine was safe to take while...

=====

CDC: Blacks Dying of COVID-19 at Disproportionately High Rates

Black Americans were disproportionately more likely to die of COVID-19 during
the spring and summer months, a new indicator that the corona virus's toll is
falling most heavily on under-served and minority communities.

=====

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID Vaccines...

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2021/02/02/floridas-black-and-hispanic-
communities-need-more-covid-vaccines-editorial/

Florida's Black and Hispanic communities need more COVID vaccines |
Editorial.... Florida added 15,978 coronavirus cases, 213 deaths in the past
week Jul. 3 News.

=====

Why Black And Latino People Still Lag On COVID Vaccines...

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/04/26/989962041/why-black-and-
latino-people-still-lag-on-covid-vaccines-and-how-to-fix-it

Apr 26, 2021

In Florida, for instance, Black people represent 16% of residents but only 8%
of those vaccinated. In Illinois, 17% of people who died from COVID-19 were
Black, but only 9% of those vaccinated are.

=====

Hispanics are being short-changed on Covid-19...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/blacks-hispanics-are-being-short-changed-
covid-19-vaccines-florida-n1259204

Blacks and Hispanics are being short-changed on Covid-19 vaccines in Florida
and elsewhere.

HOWEVER they're being "treated", Blacks and Hispanics are NOT making the effort
to GET vaccinated.

MOST Blacks and Hispanics live in urban areas, where there are an ABUNDANCE of
places you can get vaccinated.

=====

Black and Hispanic Texans are still... - The Texas Tribune

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/19/texas-vaccine-race-disparities/

As Texas expands COVID-19 vaccination eligibility, racial disparities persist
among Black, Hispanic residents. White Texans are being vaccinated at nearly
twice the rate of Hispanic Texans and...

=====

Black, Hispanic Floridians Make Up 40% of Florida's Population, Have Only
Received 13% of COVID-19 Vaccinations

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/black-hispanic-floridians-make-up-40-floridas-
population-have-only-received-13-covid-19-
vaccinations/REPLSF56QFATFFOWDN7IHRCW7A/

Black, Hispanic Floridians make up 40% of Florida's population, have only
received 13% of COVID-19 vaccinations February 10, 2021 at 6:37 pm EST By
Deanna Allbrittin, WFTV.com and Sarah Wilson...

=====

Florida's Black, Hispanic Communities Lag Behind In COVID-19 Vaccination Rates,
Data Shows

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/04/29/floridas-black-hispanic-
communities-lag-behind-in-covid-19-vaccination-rates-data-shows/

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. - Statistics tell the story - people in Black and Hispanic
communities in Florida are getting vaccinated against COVID-19 in less numbers
than their Caucasian counterparts...

=====

Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-
vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Figure 2 shows the shares of COVID-19 vaccinations, cases, and deaths among
Black, Hispanic, Asian, and White people. The data also show the distribution
of the total population by these groups as...

=====

Hispanics Show 'Less Consistent Adherence' to Social Distancing, Mask-Wearing

Hispanics make up a high percentage of COVID-19 cases, are not wearing masks
and are not socially distancing as much as the rest of the population.

=====

Why Some People of Color Say They Won't Wear Masks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/face-masks-ethnicity-coronavirus-cdc-
trnd/index.html

=====

Blacks And Hispanics Fear Wearing Masks In Public

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Statistics are showing a disproportionate number of African
Americans are getting sick and dying of coronavirus.

Still, some minorities say they don't want to wear masks in public.

=====

People of Color Won't Be Required to Wear Masks

LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. - People of color are exempt from an Oregon county's mask
mandate over concerns about racial profiling.

So... they can spread Covid-19 because they don't HAVE to wear a mask, JUST to
keep them from being profiled?

=====

Covid's "Untold Story": Texas Blacks And Latinos Are Dying In The Prime of
Their Lives

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2020/12/19/covids-untold-story-texas-blacks-
and-latinos-are-dying-in-the-prime-of-their-lives/

Dec 19, 2020 - More than 4,200 Hispanics between ages 25 and 64 have died of
COVID in Texas. That works out to 74 deaths per 100,000 people. Meenwhile
(MoP), more than 1,100 whites in that age group have died, which...

=====

As COVID-19 Hammers Texas, Hispanic Residents Are Dying At The Highest Rate

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/covid-19-hammers-texas-hispanic-residents-
are-dying-highest-rate-n1235242

Texas Latino communities affected by COVID-19 due to pre-existing economic,
health inequities July 30, 2020 02:39 There are numerous reasons for the
disparities, experts say.

=====

Hispanic Residents Bear Brunt of COVID-19 In Texas

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/30/texas-coronavirus-hispanic/

Leonor Quiroz's husband, Valentin Quiroz, died of COVID-19 in May. Valentin
died May 23, leaving Leonor with more than $25,000 in out-of-pocket medical and
funeral expenses. "A lot of my Hispanic...

=====

Why has COVID-19 hit Latino communities so hard?

https://podcasts.la.utexas.edu/latinxperts/podcast/episode-017-why-has-covid-
19-hit-latino-communities-so-hard/

How a professor in Texas tracked the undercounting of COVID-19 cases among
Hispanics, and why the Rio Grande Valley is hard hit. Karma R. Chávez (she/her)
is associate professor and chair in the Department of Mexican American and
Latina/o Studies at the University of Texas at Austin | @queermigrations

=====

How the Covid Pandemic Affected U.S. Hispanics Over the...

https://www.texaslatinoconservatives.com/covid_pandemic_hispanics

by V. Lance Tarrance. Comments on a new report released July 15, 2021 by the
Pew Research Center. A very large study of Hispanics was recently conducted
(March 2021) which showed that Hispanics in the United States have been hit
very hard by the Covid-19 pandemic this past year, particularly with their
biggest hardships being losing jobs and work projects.

=====

Update: Coronavirus Case Rates and Death Rates for Latinos...

https://salud-america.org/coronavirus-case-rates-and-death-rates-for-latinos-
in-the-united-states/

Race/ethnicity data is available for 63% of the nation's cases. COVID-19-
associated hospitalizations are also higher among Latinos. States are also
experiencing Latino coronavirus case disparities: Utah is 14% Latino. But they
make up 20.3% of COVID-19 cases on July 5, 2021. Oregon is 13% Latino. But they
make up 23.2% of COVID-19 cases on...

=====

Texas studying COVID-19's uneven impact on communities of...

https://www.tmc.edu/news/2020/09/texas-studying-covid-19s-uneven-impact-on-
communities-of-color/

Houston's 2.3 million residents are 45 percent Hispanic or Latino, 25 percent
white non-Hispanic or Latino, 23 percent Black and 7 percent Asian. (Hispanic
is an ethnicity; therefore, Hispanics can be of any race.) More details about
local COVID-19 data can be found on Harris County Public Health's Harris
County/Houston COVID-19 dashboard.

=====

COVID-19 Kills Latinos At Disproportionate Rates - And The...

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/politics/immigration/2020/08/1
2/379623/covid-19-kills-growing-number-of-texas-latinos-at-disproportionate-
rates/

COVID-19 has taken the lives of a disproportionate amount of Latinos in Houston
and across Texas. Though Hispanics make up 40% of the statewide population,
they account for 52% of COVID-19 deaths...

=====

North Texas Hispanics Could be at Greatest Risk of Covid...

https://medium.com/@thinkingman/north-texas-hispanics-could-be-at-greatest-
risk-of-covid-19-f3d8bead4f8a

North Texas Hispanics Could be at Greatest Risk of Covid-19. Thinking Man. Mar
24, 2020...

=====

COVID-19 Behavioral Health Disparities Black Latino...

https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/covid19-behavioral-health-
disparities-black-latino-communities.pdf

Messaging about COVID -19 testing, behavioral health services, and federal
stimulus opportunities must be accurate, culturally understood, and
disseminated through information channels that reach Black and Latino
communities. Black or Latino radio, websites such as BlackDoctor.org, and
trusted media figures are important messengers.

=====

The COVID Racial Data Tracker | The COVID Tracking Project

https://covidtracking.com/race/

COVID-19 is affecting Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other people of color the
most. The COVID Racial Data Tracker is a collaboration between the COVID
Tracking Project and the Boston University Center for Antiracist Research.
Together, we're gathering the most complete and up-to-date race and ethnicity
data on COVID-19 in the United States.

=====

Coronavirus infection by race: What's behind the health...

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-
answers/coronavirus-infection-by-race/faq-20488802

COVID-19 hospitalization rates among non-Hispanic Black people and Hispanic or
Latino people were both about 4.7 times the rate of non-Hispanic white people.
While there's no evidence that people of color have genetic or other biological
factors that make them more likely to be affected by COVID-19 , they are more
likely to have underlying...

=====

COVID-19 Deaths by Race/Ethnicity | KFF https://www.kff.org/other/state-
indicator/covid-19-deaths-by-race-ethnicity/

The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation Headquarters: 185 Berry St., Suite 2000,
San Francisco, CA 94107 | Phone 650-854-9400 Washington Offices and Barbara
Jordan Conference Center: 1330 G Street...

=====

Hispanic And Black Children Facing Higher Rates Of COVID-19 Hospitalization:
CDC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hispanic-and-black-children-facing-higher-
rates-of-covid-19-hospitalization-cdc/ar-BB17J7Ur

=====

CNN: CDC Data: Covid-19 Hit Hispanics, Blacks And Those With Underlying
Conditions Harder

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/cdc-covid-charts-black-hispanic-
underlying-conditions/index.html

=====

Hispanics and Blacks Are Hardest Hit by COVID-19 in New York City

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-08/coronavirus-
disproportionally-kills-hispanics-and-blacks-in-new-york-city

=====

Why Black And Hispanic Residents Are More Likely To Become Infected By The
Coronavirus

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/why-black-and-hispanic-
residents-are-more-likely-to-become-infected-by-the-coronavirus/

=====

Hispanic Americans Being Hit Hard By COVID-19

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200629/hispanic-americans-being-hit-hard-by-
covid-19#1

=====

Doctors Worry About COVID's Effects on Hispanics

Hispanic Americans, who make up 18.3% of the country's population, represent
32.7 % of new coronavirus cases nationwide, according to data from the CDC.

=====

Health Concerns From COVID-19 Much Higher Among Hispanics and Blacks Than
Whites

About half of Hispanic adults (49%) are very concerned about unknowingly
spreading COVID-19 to others, compared with 38% of black adults and 28% of
white adults. And Hispanics (43%) and blacks (31%) are far more likely than
whites (18%) to be very concerned over getting COVID-19 and needing to be
hospitalized.

=====

CDC: Blacks, Hispanics Dying of COVID-19 at Disproportionately High Rates

Black and Hispanic Americans were disproportionately more likely to die of
COVID-19 during the spring and summer months, a new indicator that the corona
virus's toll is falling most heavily on under-served and minority communities

AlleyCat

Aug 19, 2021, 9:14:57 PM8/19/21

On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 17:37:00 -0700 (PDT), ed...@post.com says...

> > Tell me again why we should blindly accept what the CDC says?
>
> Because you blindly accept what right wingers tell you?

You blindly believe CNN, you ugly fucking psycho.

There's NO worse a liar than CNN.

=====
Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Wayne Autrey

Aug 19, 2021, 11:16:26 PM8/19/21
On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>
> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>
> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted 10K
> Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media

Not a lie — rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at one
point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the Washington D.C.
area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black man by Minneapolis police,
according to a senior U.S. official.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-protest-troops/trump-wanted-to-deploy-10000-troops-in-washington-d-c-official-says-idUSKBN23E0DY

AlleyCat

Aug 20, 2021, 3:00:20 AM8/20/21

On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 20:16:24 -0700, Rudy "Wayne Autrey" Canozer says...

How to tell a lie from a fake news source, which is probably repeating what CNN
wrote, so they don't get scooped.

The lie:

"... according to a(n) (anonymous) senior U.S. official." - Reuters

vs.

The truth: (with actual quotes AND a name)

Attorney General Barr disputed the characterization of the Oval Office meeting,
calling it ?COMPLETELY FALSE? and denying the president demanded active-duty
troops in the streets immediately, rather than having them on standby.

?The president never asked or suggested that we needed to deploy regular troops
at that point,? Barr said.

Take your pick.

WE know why Rudy lies. Why does CNN? Because they lie and cheat to keep
Democrats in power, though I don't know why. They're already fucked EVERYTHING
up.

Runaway inflation
Gas prices
The murder of 1000s of Afghanis

=====

List: 100 Biden failures in 100 days, 'America First' to ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/list-100-biden-failures-
in-100-days-america-first-to-america-last

"President Biden's first 100 days have been marked by 100 failures," he said.
If we had a series of tornadoes or hurricanes, the President and VP would be on
the scene within 24 hours.

List: 100 Biden failures in 100 days, 'America First' to ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/list-100-biden-failures-in-100-days-
america-first-to-america-last/ar-BB1g95Mn

To back up that claim, Comer's team has drawn up a list of Biden's missteps and
failures in the new president's first three months, heavy on the border flubs.
"President Biden's first ...

Comer: Biden's 100 Failures in 100 Days - United States ...

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/release/comer-bidens-100-failures-in-
100-days/

"President Biden's first 100 days have been marked by 100 failures. He promised
unity but has delivered partisanship. He failed to fully reopen schools for
America's public school students but has opened our borders to illegal
immigrants.

The 10 Worst Things Joe Biden Has Done in His Political ...

https://www.pastemagazine.com/politics/joe-biden/the-10-worst-things-joe-
biden-has-done-in-his-poli/

10. Biden voted for the Iraq War. The biggest quagmire of millennials'
lifetimes-our Vietnam, sans the draft-was aided along by Senator Joe Biden.
Hillary Clinton lost in 2008 because of ...

Biden Administration Failures - Let's Start a List ...
yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/biden-administration-failures-lets-start-a-
list.342693/

1. Afghanistan - Dems going after Him Dem Senate panels demand answers on
Biden's 'failures' in Afghanistan Democratic chairs of Senate committees have
pledged to get a full accounting of "what went wrong" as the Taliban seizes
control of the country...

Republican National Committee | GOP

https://gop.com/joe-bidens-100-days-of-failure/

Joe Biden's first 100 days have been marked by failure after failure. Here is
just a SHORT list of his many broken promises, disastrous policies, and
dangerous proposals: Biden's Open Borders Agenda Created A Border Crisis 1.

Column: Joe Biden is the worst president in history and he ...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/rex-huppke/ct-biden-executive-orders-
fox-news-racist-socialist-huppke-20210122-3i4jrasksjaubmcqk55bej7pla-story.html

Jan 22, 2021No, this is a totally new development, and the Biden administration
is doing a terrible job handling the pandemic. And don't get me going on the
national debt. Since Biden took office, I noticed ...

Joe Biden's 100 Days Of Failure | GOP

https://gop.com/rapid-response/joe-bidens-100-days-of-failure/

Joe Biden's first 100 days have been marked by failure after failure. Here is
just a SHORT list of his many broken promises, disastrous policies, and
dangerous proposals: Biden's Open Borders Agenda Created A Border Crisis. 1.
Biden's open borders agenda has created a border crisis.

Campaign Press Release - 47 Years of Joe Biden's Failure ...

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/campaign-press-release-47-years-joe-
bidens-failure-weve-had-enough

October 27, 2020 Joe Biden's laundry list of failures include job killing trade
deals, tax hikes, skyrocketing drug prices, and amnesty for illegal immigrants
who will compete with hardworking Americans for jobs. On November 3rd, the
American people will tell this career bureaucrat and professional failure that
they've had enough.

There Is a Long List of Biden'S Admin Failures! We All ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leQF9LgOpF0

Join us in Telegram:

https://t.me/AmericanPatriotsMovement

THERE IS A LONG LIST OF BIDEN'S ADMIN FAILURES! WE ALL MISS OUR REAL POTUS
TRUMP

There are several theories for why some people can't stop lying.

Rudy's a narcissist.

Narcissists are often pathological liars, because they simply don't care about
the truth.

They prefer to tell lies and gain control over people than be honest.

Sometimes, compulsive liars are highly impulsive people who struggle to take
the time to think things through and tell the truth.

Lying doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but it could be a sign of
something more sinister.

By the age of three or four, we all start to lie. At this point in our brain's
development, we learn that we have an incredibly versatile and powerful tool at
our disposal - our language - and we can use it to actually play with reality
and affect the outcome of what's happening.

Sooner or later we learn that lying is "bad," and we shouldn't really do it.
But if Jim Carey's "Liar Liar" taught us anything, it's that this just isn't
feasible. We all have to lie sometimes.

But some people are pathological liars, meaning they can't stop spreading
misinformation about themselves and others. The psychological reasons for why
some people are this way is a bit of a mystery, but in the third edition of the
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, pathological lying is a
disorder in its own right, as well as a symptom of personality disorders like
psychopathy and narcissism.

"I think it comes from a defect in the neurological wiring in terms of what
causes us to have compassion and empathy," psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author
of "The Empath's Survival Guide," told Business Insider. "Because narcissists,
sociopaths, and psychopaths have what's called empathy deficient disorder,
meaning they don't feel empathy in the way we would."

The Truth Doesn't Matter to Narcissists

When you don't care about other people, lies don't seem to matter. A lack of
empathy essentially means a lack of conscience, which is a hard concept to
grasp for a lot of people.

"When they lie it doesn't hurt them in the same way it would hurt us," Orloff
said. "So many people get into relationships with pathological liars, or just
can't understand why they're lying, because they're trying to fit these people
into the ordinary standards of what it means to be empathetic."

But they don't fit. In fact, they may not even realize they are lying half the
time, because they're not conscious of it. Orloff said they actually believe
they are telling the truth a lot of the time. It's not so much about the fact
itself, she said, as it is about wanting to have power over somebody.

This is extremely dangerous for highly sensitive people, because they attract
narcissists. Then when they see someone is lying, they try and figure it out,
or blame themselves. Once the lies start, it can end with the victim being
gaslighted, which is essentially when they are told over and over again that
their version of reality is incorrect, and they begin to believe the warped
truth of the abuser.

"The great power of relationships is when you can tell the truth to one
another, and trust each other, and be authentic - and with pathological liars
you can't trust them," Orloff said. "You can't base your life around them. It's
like a moral deficit, and there's no accountability. Someone who is a
pathological liar will not say I'm sorry for doing it. They will say it's your
fault."

The only way to escape the clutches of a pathological liar is to be strong
enough to say "no this is not my fault, this is not ringing true to me, so I
can't really trust you," she said.

Unfortunately, people tend to doubt themselves, because the lies can escalate
subtly. It may start with a small white lie, and a few months later the
victim's life with be a mess of confusion because of the web of tall tales that
has been woven.

"If somebody lies, don't try and make an excuse about it," Orloff said. "A lie
is a lie. And if you bring it up to the person and they say it's your fault, or
no it didn't happen, just know there's something very wrong going on."

Psychologist Linda Blair, an author of many psychology books, told Business
Insider some compulsive liars are simply too impulsive to tell the truth. The
impulsive-reflective scale is ingrained in our genes, and it's very hard for
someone highly impulsive to take the time to think things through, just as it
is a challenge for a reflective person to jump into something head first.

"If you're an impulsive person, it's really hard to break the habit, because
you have this terrible feeling inside you that you have to sort things out
right now," Blair said. "So when it comes to your head, you just say it. That
doesn't mean you necessarily lie, but it's a little harder for you to stop from
lying, more than it is for someone who's more reflective."

Pathological lying and narcissism aren't synonymous, they just sometimes go
hand in hand. In other cases, compulsive liars just might not have the capacity
to stop themselves blurting things out. And Blair said they just need to learn
to control their urges and compulsions. Their lies don't necessarily come from
a bad place.

"I don't think it's something they know how to deal with," she said. "We think
probably it has something to do with actual brain function and the way some
people's brains work, which makes it much harder for them to understand the
effect it will have on other people... We think, but we just don't know yet
for sure."

Alan Baker

Aug 20, 2021, 12:06:45 PM8/20/21
On 2021-08-20 3:00 a.m., AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 20:16:24 -0700, Rudy "Wayne Autrey" Canozer says...
>
> How to tell a lie from a fake news source, which is probably repeating what CNN
> wrote, so they don't get scooped.
>
> The lie:
>
> "... according to a(n) (anonymous) senior U.S. official." - Reuters
>
> vs.
>
> The truth: (with actual quotes AND a name)
>
> Attorney General Barr disputed the characterization of the Oval Office meeting,
> calling it ?COMPLETELY FALSE? and denying the president demanded active-duty
> troops in the streets immediately, rather than having them on standby.
>
> ?The president never asked or suggested that we needed to deploy regular troops
> at that point,? Barr said.

Note the weasel phrase "at that point"...

...and we know Barr was willing to lie for Trump.

AlleyCat

From: AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats,
alt.politics.republican, alt.politics.trump, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
can.politics

AlleyCat

Aug 20, 2021, 11:35:34 PM8/20/21

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:06:49 -0400, Alan Baker says...

> ...and we know Barr was willing to lie for Trump.

No, "WE" don't know that.

I disagree, so, by YOUR words, YOU need to prove that Barr lied.

YOU said it... the OP has to be the one who provides the proof. So, prove it
that Barr lies. Opinions don't count. Provide what's on the record of Barr
lying, or buy another 24.

Says the guy who won't provide the link to the alleged "lie"... - AB

No source = not proof of anything. - AB

"I note you still won't provide a source that claim..." - AB

"The fact that you won't provide the source speaks volumes about (you)" - AB

"...you have to prove it..." - AB

Since YOU posted that Barr is lying, WITHOUT SOURCES, and you say that *I* have
to prove what I post... prove it, or be a pussy, like we all KNOW you are.

I won't wait for the pussy response of, "you have to prove it."

But, if it comes... 24.

=====

CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...

https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/

CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted 10K
Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media

So Much For Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida Blacks and
Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas,
Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida

=====

COVID-19 Is Killing Over Twice As Many Black Americans As Whites

Black individuals are nearly three times as likely to contract COVID-19 and
twice as likely to die from the virus, compared with white individuals,
according to a new report by the National Urban League. Researchers have
struggled to measure with precision the race gaps in COVID-19 because much of
the early data reported by hospitals did not include information about
patients' race - as of early August, Pennsylvania has reported race data for
about half of its cases.

=====

Vaccination of Black People Lagging Behind Whites In Alabama

https://apnews.com/article/public-health-race-and-ethnicity-alabama-
immunizations-demographics-9088ba61ab44c21b842bd59ee149339c

While demographic data compiled by the state has big gaps, with the race of
tens of thousands of vaccine recipients not reported, Dr. Scott Harris said the
numbers that are available show about 55% of vaccines have gone to white people
so far compared to about 11% for Blacks. By comparison, Alabama's population is
about 27% Black, Census...

=====

A Black Man Feared The Vaccine Because of The Tuskegee Experiment

The Tuskegee experiment stopped a Black man from getting...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/us/tuskegee-experiment-covid-vaccine-hesitancy-
trnd/index.html

5 days ago(CNN) Timothy Moore grew up wary of medical treatments in his
hometown of Tuskegee, Alabama. His parents had seen what happened to Black
people who participated in the unethical Tuskegee syphilis...

=====

Black Community Tackles Vaccine Hesitancy In Alabama

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/03/alabama-vaccine-hesitancy

Local officials have worked to overcome Black fears rooted in...

=====

Black Couple Who Refused Vaccine

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/564458-black-
couple-who-refused-vaccine-because-of

A Black unvaccinated couple died from the coronavirus, citing the Tuskegee
study for the reason why they did not receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Alabama has
the lowest percentage of fully vaccinated...

=====

Covid Vaccine Still Stirs Wariness Among Blacks...

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-02-05/la-na-tuskegee-study-
black-distrust-access-vaccine

The death last month of baseball legend Hank Aaron, an Alabama native, just
days after getting vaccinated in a campaign to encourage more Black people to
get the shots, has led to increased...

=====

What Is Alabama Doing To Vaccinate Black People

https://www.al.com/news/2021/02/what-is-alabama-doing-to-vaccinate-black-
people-against-covid.html

The state's effort to improve access to the COVID-19 vaccine and build trust in
the vaccine for one of Alabama's most vulnerable groups - Black residents - is
lacking for a population nearly three...

AlleyCat

Aug 21, 2021, 9:07:04 AM8/21/21
Wayne Autrey wrote

> On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>>
>> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted
>> 10K Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media
>
> Not a lie É " rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at
> one point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the
> Washington D.C. area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black
> man by Minneapolis police, according to a senior U.S. official.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-protest-troops/trum
> p-wanted-to-deploy-10000-troops-in-washington-d-c-official-says-idUSKBN23
> E0DY

There's nothing wrong with the government cracking down on Trump haters.

I just wish he never had sex with that child and texted me the pictures.

Alan Baker

Aug 21, 2021, 9:37:19 AM8/21/21
On 2021-08-20 11:35 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:06:49 -0400, Alan Baker says...
>
>> ...and we know Barr was willing to lie for Trump.
>
> No, "WE" don't know that.

Yes, actually, we do.

Because what he claimed the Mueller report said, turned out to be a lie.

> I disagree, so, by YOUR words, YOU need to prove that Barr lied.
>
> YOU said it... the OP has to be the one who provides the proof. So, prove it
> that Barr lies. Opinions don't count. Provide what's on the record of Barr
> lying, or buy another 24.

'“The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made
at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of
the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and
portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict
with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether
Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public
discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite
certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the
contrary,” the judge added.'

<https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/05/judge-slams-bill-barr-122449>

That was a judge appointed by Republican, GW Bush, speaking in his
official capacity.

'“These circumstances generally, and Attorney General Barr’s lack of
candor specifically, call into question Attorney General Barr’s
credibility and in turn, the Department’s representation that ‘all of
the information redacted from the version of the [Mueller] Report
released by [ ] Attorney General [Barr]’ is protected from disclosure by
its claimed FOIA exemptions,” Walton wrote.

Walton’s claim that Barr displayed a “lack of candor” is likely to
reverberate loudly within the Justice Department. That phrase has
unusual weight in federal law enforcement, where such an accusation can
and does result in dismissal. “Lack of candor” is specifically what
former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was accused of before being
fired by Barr’s predecessor, Jeff Sessions, in 2018.'

AlleyCat

Aug 21, 2021, 8:10:37 PM8/21/21
Wayne Autrey wrote

> On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>>
>> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted
>> 10K Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media
>
> Not a lie É " rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at
> one point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the
> Washington D.C. area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black
> man by Minneapolis police, according to a senior U.S. official.

AlleyCat

Aug 21, 2021, 10:31:49 PM8/21/21

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:37:23 -0400, Alan Baker says...

> cause the Court to seriously question

Questioning is not proof of a lie.

Opinion and theories and guesstimates and feewings, aren't either.

You are pathetic at this.

If Barr actually lied, why wasn't he prosecuted?

=====

Master of Misinformation: Joe Biden's 10 Worst Lie

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/19/master-of-misinformation-joe-
bidens-10-worst-lies/

Jul 19, 2021

President Joe Biden is pushing social media companies to suppress what he calls
"misinformation," but he produces it with regularity. ... A subsequent
investigation exonerated the officers. Biden's lie fueled outrage that had
already exploded into riots on Kenosha's streets. ... Biden accused them of
"Neanderthal thinking," saying that ...

=====

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=joe+biden%27s+biggest+lie&t=h_&ia=web

=====

Fact-Checking Hillary: Her 9 Biggest Lies | The Daily Wire

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fact-checking-hillary-her-9-biggest-lies-aaron-
bandler

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has always had a penchant for
lying through her teeth, and Monday's presidential debate was no different.
Here are her nine biggest lies from the debate. 1. Clinton lied about the cause
of the 2008 financial crisis.

=====

Hillary Clinton's long list of lies - Washington Times

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-
lies/

Jun 19, 2016Many of us remember the classic line from the "Seinfeld" show, that
"it's not a lie if you believe it." Applying that theme to the evolution of
Hillary Rodham, then Hillary Rodham Clinton, and now ...

=====

A Top Ten List of Hillary's Lies, Scams, Hustles and ...

edwardklein.com/a-top-ten-list-of-hillarys-lies-scams-hustles-and-
deceitfulness/

A Top Ten List of Hillary's Lies, Scams, Hustles and Deceitfulness BY EDWARD
KLEIN/ DECEMBER 23, 2015 Donald Trump says Hillary Clinton "lies like crazy."
He's in good company. Nearly 20 years ago, the Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist
William Safire wrote: "Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the
sad realization that is a congenital liar." Here, as

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hillary+clinton%27s+biggest+lie&t=h_&ia=web

=====

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bill+clinton%27s+biggest+lies&t=h_&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=obama%27s+biggest+lies&t=h_&ia=web

=====

Go ahead... list all the "lies" Trump told. We all know they aren't REALLY
lies... just shit you don't agree with.

Here's an example of the type of lie Trump, to you, would tell.

More often than not, they're simple misspoken figures, like:

Trump: "When I was a kid, I had 439 marbles and a blue-green sack to hold
them in."

Liberal snowflake, like you:

"NO... NO... that's a lie! It was only four hundred and thirty EIGHT marbles
you had, and your marble sack was teal.

THAT'S YOUR definition of "lying".

List those 30,000 Trump "lies". I'll debunk 99% of them, because they're not
"lies", per se... they're only statements you lying liberals don't agree with.

#stupid

#sad

=====

Liberals Are Wimps (New Study Shocks Scientific Community...

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-wimps-new-study-shocks-scientific-
community/

Liberal men are physically smaller and weaker than conservative men - and it's
measurable.

=====

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than...

https://phillipschneider.com/vice-admits-liberal-men-are-weaker-less-
attractive-than-conservatives/

Vice Admits Liberal Men are Weaker, Less Attractive than Conservatives By
Phillip Schneider on August 11, 2020 ( Leave a comment ) While the flames of
the culture war rage, even far-left media publication Vice admits that liberal
men are weaker and less competent than conservatives.

=====

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/truth-liberals-weaker-conservatives

TRUTH: Why Liberals Are WEAKER Than Conservatives. Speaking of weak liberals,
who can't even stand the sight of history: Texas Restaurant Defending
Controversial Sign Some Are Calling Racist - by Robert Gehl. A Texas restaurant
is under attack on social media for what many are calling its racist décor. The
neon sign hung at Cook's Garage...

=====

Science Proves That Liberals Are Crazier Than Conservatives

https://freedomwire.com/liberals-are-crazy/

Well, I recently came across a fantastic article about another study of
Liberals - except this time, instead of focusing on the weak males, it focuses
on the average Liberal woman instead. A Ph.D. candidate at Georgia State
University has analyzed the data out of a recent Pew Research Center poll, and
the results are amazing.

=====

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal

https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2017/05/26/shocker-study-shows-physically-
weak-men-tend-to-be-liberal-n72373

Shocker: Study Shows Physically Weak Men Tend to be Liberal. In news that will
surprise absolutely no one, a new study reveals that girly men are more likely
to favor socialist policies. The study, conducted by researchers at Brunel
University London, looked at the height, weight, physical strength, and bicep
circumference of 171 men, along...

=====

Liberalism Breeds Soft, Weak, Young "Men" - Louder With...

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/liberalism-breeds-soft-weak-young-men

by Steven Crowder I know some of you think when I say "liberalism breeds weak,
fat men," that I'm merely politicizing an issue to be polarizing. I assure you
that's not the case. Allow me five hundred words to make my case. I was a
chubby kid. Strike that, I was a jiggly shrimp. Skinny-fat. The kind of kid who
was relatively thin, yet managed to ma

=====

Why Liberals Are So Physically Monstrous And Repulsive...

https://www.returnofkings.com/118536/why-liberals-are-so-physically-monstrous-
and-repulsive

Liberals are not born uglier. They voluntarily remain ugly or become uglier to
fit a narrative. "Appearance is ideology". It takes a special kind of hypocrisy
to call something that is universally seen as ugly "beautiful" and vice-versa.

=====

Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

https://nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-
pyschotic-traits/

Jun 9, 2016 Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians. A political-science
journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more
likely to show traits associated with "psychoticism"...

=====

12 Reasons Why Liberals And Progressives Will Always Be...

https://www.returnofkings.com/100887/12-reasons-why-liberals-and-progressives-
will-always-be-losers

Liberal men however are inexcusable, they are either effeminate enough to be
emotionally manipulated or are weak and yielding to social pressures. December
10, 2016 Take The Red Pill Don't forget that Liberal men are usually the
offspring of domineering feminists or divorced feminists and sometimes single
mothers.

=====

Men With Weak Upper Bodies Tend to Be Liberal - Physically Strong Men Tend to
Be Conservative

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political
stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according
to a new study.

Researchers discovered political motivations may have evolutionary links to
physical strength.

Men's upper-body strength predicts their political opinions on economic
redistribution, according to the research.

The principal investigators - psychological scientists Michael Bang Petersen,
of Aarhus University in Denmark, and Daniel Sznycer, of the University of
California in the U.S., believe that the link may reflect psychological traits
that evolved in response to our early ancestral environments and continue to
influence behavior today.

Professor Petersen said: 'While many think of politics as a modern phenomenon,
it has - in a sense - always been with our species.'

In the days of our early ancestors, decisions about the distribution of
resources were not made in courthouses or legislative offices, but through
shows of strength.

With this in mind, Professor Petersen and Professor Sznycer hypothesized that
upper-body strength - a proxy for the ability to physically defend or acquire
resources - would predict men's opinions about the redistribution of wealth.

AlleyCat

Aug 22, 2021, 10:43:25 AM8/22/21
Wayne Autrey wrote

> On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>>
>> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted
>> 10K Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media
>
> Not a lie É " rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at
> one point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the
> Washington D.C. area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black
> man by Minneapolis police, according to a senior U.S. official.

Wayne Autrey

Aug 22, 2021, 12:38:53 PM8/22/21
On 8/20/2021 12:00 AM, AlleyCat wrote:
> [snip rat-boi non sequitur and plagiarism]

rat-boi runs away

Wayne Autrey

Aug 22, 2021, 12:40:48 PM8/22/21
On 8/20/2021 8:35 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:06:49 -0400, Alan Baker says...
>
>> ...and we know Barr was willing to lie for Trump.
>
> No, "WE" don't know that.

Yes, we know it. We know it from Barr's lies about the Mueller report.

> [snip rat-boi's plagiarism of bullshit he hasn't even read]

Wayne Autrey

Aug 22, 2021, 12:42:05 PM8/22/21
On 8/21/2021 7:31 PM, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:37:23 -0400, Alan Baker says...
>
>> cause the Court to seriously question
>
> Questioning is not proof of a lie.

Barr lied, and the court knew it.

AlleyCat

Aug 22, 2021, 9:27:37 PM8/22/21

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 09:42:02 -0700, Wayne Autrey says...
Nope. He would have prosecuted. Stupid.

Liberal logic:

Hillary Clinton was never prosecuted for ANY the crimes she actually DID
commit, like the email server, so she is innocent of everything Republicans say
she is guilty of.

Barr was not prosecuted... Barr did not lie.

Rudy's Little Man's Disease: A disease of short males marked by aggressive
antisocial behavior and constant overcompensation resulting in pompous
mannerisms such as spitting, twitching, swearing, speaking loudly and tough
talk.

"I can kill you with one hand. You know this." - Rudy

The disease only affects teenagers or men who are less than 5' 6" tall.

"I'm about eight inches shorter than Trump [6' 2"]." - Rudy

The severity of this disease is inversely proportional to the height of the
sufferer. Other characteristics of this scourge are a very short penis, acne,
low I.Q and bad etiquette.

Often these males are homophobic to the point of insanity because of latent
sexual orientation issues.

**FAGGOT!**

"Fixed your lie, you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"Thanks for kicking my faggot ass." - Rudy

"'Self' is redundant, you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot. - Rudy

"I've beaten *you* to a bloody pulp, you squat-to-piss *no-fight* faggot -
every fucking time. You're a zero, as every, stale, squat-to-piss *no-fight*
faggot who incessantly bleats about "mommy's basement" *ALWAYS* is." - Rudy

"... you you no-fight faggot." - Rudy

"... you toothless squat-to-piss no-fight faggot" - Rudy

"Kicked your flabby faggot ass again. Yes." - Rudy

"You a Squat-to-Piss Faggot." - Rudy

"The disgusting gurgling, slurping sounds below are just the faggots Hartung,
Sanitary Napkin and Bit of Nothingness enjoying a three-way" - Rudy

"YOU lose, Nazi faggot." - Rudy

Little Man's Disease is an untreatable epidemic in this country.

This is Rudy: https://imgur.com/a/Sgw8ygD

AlleyCat

Aug 22, 2021, 9:29:48 PM8/22/21

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 09:38:51 -0700, Wayne Autrey says...

> rat-boi runs away

Run, from a puny little punk like you?

LOL... never.

HOW can I run from you, when it was Alan Baker's post to reply to, pussy?

Alan Baker

Aug 23, 2021, 12:32:22 AM8/23/21
On 2021-08-22 9:29 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 09:38:51 -0700, Wayne Autrey says...
>
>> rat-boi runs away
>
> Run, from a puny little punk like you?
>
> LOL... never.
>
> HOW can I run from you, when it was Alan Baker's post to reply to, pussy?
>
>> On 8/21/2021 7:31 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:37:23 -0400, Alan Baker says...

>>> Questioning is not proof of a lie.
>>
>> Barr lied, and the court knew it.
>
> Nope. He would have prosecuted. Stupid.
>
> Liberal logic:
>
> Hillary Clinton was never prosecuted for ANY the crimes she actually DID
> commit, like the email server, so she is innocent of everything Republicans say
> she is guilty of.
>
> Barr was not prosecuted... Barr did not lie.

So then according to you, the fact that Clinton wasn't prosecuted means
she didn't do any of the things YOU claim...

...right?

Fact: there are lots of reasons people don't get prosecuted for things
they have actually done.

AlleyCat

Aug 23, 2021, 12:49:39 AM8/23/21

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 00:32:33 -0400, Alan Baker says...

> Fact: there are lots of reasons people don't get prosecuted...

Why not?

> ...for things they have actually done.

Why didn't Hillary Clinton get prosecuted?

She's guilty, because according to you, "there are lots of reasons people don't
get prosecuted for things they have actually done", meaning she DID do that
criminal thing.

But you liberturds, for years, said she didn't do anything wrong, so Barr
didn't either.

So Much For Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida Blacks and
Hispanics Following Covid Guidelines

Why Do Lying Liberals Keep Lying About WHITES And Republicans in Texas,
Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida

=====

COVID-19 Is Killing Over Twice As Many Black Americans As Whites

Black individuals are nearly three times as likely to contract COVID-19 and
twice as likely to die from the virus, compared with white individuals,
according to a new report by the National Urban League. Researchers have
struggled to measure with precision the race gaps in COVID-19 because much of
the early data reported by hospitals did not include information about
patients' race - as of early August, Pennsylvania has reported race data for
about half of its cases.

=====

Alan Baker

Aug 23, 2021, 3:28:11 PM8/23/21
On 2021-08-23 12:49 a.m., AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 00:32:33 -0400, Alan Baker says...
>
>> Fact: there are lots of reasons people don't get prosecuted...
>
> Why not?
>
>> ...for things they have actually done.
>
> Why didn't Hillary Clinton get prosecuted?
>
> She's guilty, because according to you, "there are lots of reasons people don't
> get prosecuted for things they have actually done", meaning she DID do that
> criminal thing.

You need to take a course in logic.

What I said cannot be inverted the way you've tried.

> But you liberturds, for years, said she didn't do anything wrong, so Barr
> didn't either.

Nope.

Absence of prosecution is not proof of innocence.

Sorry.

AlleyCat

Aug 24, 2021, 8:59:07 PM8/24/21

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 15:28:26 -0400, Alan Baker says...

> Absence of prosecution is not proof of innocence.

Tell that to your fella (LOL) gays on the left, who for years have professed
Hitlery's INNOCENCE.

Like 30 years of anti-Hillary investigations, none of which found anything?
Dumbshit Hollowhead actually believes Hillary is innocent.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/foxs-chris-wallace-confronts-clinton-cash-
author-you-dont-have-a-single-piece-of-evidence
OK, Hillary's totally innocent. Maybe THAT'S why she deleted thousands of
emails and wiped her server after refusing to hand it over?

You don't stonewall if you're innocent.
So Hillary Clinton is guilty on all charges?

They also said Hillary was innocent of any crime.... and that
TRUMP/RUSSIA collusion was real.

I am still a believer in innocent until proven guilty.

As Hillary sees it, 'I am the most investigated innocent person in America.

AlleyCat

Aug 25, 2021, 10:10:59 PM8/25/21
Wayne Autrey wrote

> On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>>
>> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted
>> 10K Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media
>
> Not a lie É " rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at
> one point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the
> Washington D.C. area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black
> man by Minneapolis police, according to a senior U.S. official.

Alan Baker

Aug 26, 2021, 6:59:32 PM8/26/21
On 2021-08-24 8:59 p.m., AlleyCat wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 15:28:26 -0400, Alan Baker says...
>
>> Absence of prosecution is not proof of innocence.
>
> Tell that to your fella (LOL) gays on the left, who for years have professed
> Hitlery's INNOCENCE.

Why?

> Like 30 years of anti-Hillary investigations, none of which found anything?
> Dumbshit Hollowhead actually believes Hillary is innocent.
>
> http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/foxs-chris-wallace-confronts-clinton-cash-
> author-you-dont-have-a-single-piece-of-evidence
> OK, Hillary's totally innocent. Maybe THAT'S why she deleted thousands of
> emails and wiped her server after refusing to hand it over?
>
> You don't stonewall if you're innocent.

So all the stonewalling Trump's administration did means...

...what?

> So Hillary Clinton is guilty on all charges?
>
> They also said Hillary was innocent of any crime.... and that
> TRUMP/RUSSIA collusion was real.
>
> I am still a believer in innocent until proven guilty.

So then you accept that Clinton is innocent.

> As Hillary sees it, 'I am the most investigated innocent person in America.

4 people died in Benghazi and the Republicans held TEN investigations
into it over 5 years with hundreds of hours of testimony...

5 people died in the capitol riot/insurrection and the Republicans don't
want it investigated AT ALL.

AlleyCat

Aug 28, 2021, 2:30:02 AM8/28/21

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 18:59:30 -0400, Alan Baker says...

> > > Absence of prosecution is not proof of innocence.
> >
> > Tell that to your fella (LOL) gays on the left, who for years have professed
> > Hitlery's INNOCENCE.
>
> Why?

So, you ARE gay.

Because we all know she isn't "innocent", semantically-speaking.

Was Al Capone "innocent" of murder? Before you get a boner... he was found
guilty in a court of law, ONLY for tax evasion.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/01/how-al-capone-got-away-
with-murder/267452/

> > You don't stonewall if you're innocent.
>
> So all the stonewalling Trump's administration did means...

That's their job, but to which "crime" are you referring to in regard to this
"stonewalling"?

Did Trump himself stonewall? Which "crime" did he commit?

> > I am still a believer in innocent until proven guilty.
>
> So then you accept that Clinton is innocent.

I am not a judge, jury OR executioner.

I believe, that in a court of LAW, you are innocent OF THE CHARGES, until found
guilty.

What COURTROOM has Hillary seen the inside of, after she was accused of
anything?

If she ever does, I hope she doesn't do it "pro se". Wait... what am I saying?

Hillary Clinton was admitted to the Arkansas Bar Association in October 1973,
and her license was suspended in March 2002 because she didn't meet continuing
education requirements, according to online Arkansas Judiciary records.

What a dumbass.

> > As Hillary sees it, 'I am the most investigated innocent person in America.
>
> 4 people died in Benghazi and the Republicans held TEN investigations
> into it over 5 years with hundreds of hours of testimony...
>
> 5 people died in the capitol riot/insurrection and the Republicans don't
> want it investigated AT ALL.

THE Republicans?

Bullshit. 100% of "the" Republicans are NOT resisting an investigation... in
fact:

RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES!

"What Republicans Hope To Accomplish With Their Own Jan. 6 Probe"

"McCarthy Says The GOP Will Run Its Own Investigation Into January 6 After
Pelosi Rejected 2 of His Picks For A House Committee"

"Kevin McCarthy Says GOP Will Do Its Own"

"Republicans Threaten to Launch Their Own Jan. 6 Riot Commission"

=====

Don't let ANYONE tell you, Democrats, left-wingers and libertarians aren't
racist, anti-Semitic or homophobic.

Leftist Hate Group Antifa Calls Black Cop Nigger

Jen Psaki Accused of Homophobia After Calling Lindsey Graham 'Lady G'

"A few years ago, this guy (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -
Bill Clinton(D) to Sen. Ted Kennedy(D)

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [Barack Obama] who is
articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." - Sen. Joseph Biden(D)

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada described in private then Sen.
Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to
have one."

"The only reason you are endorsing him is because he's black. Let's just be
clear." - Former President Bill Clinton(D)

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem
for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political
pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this,
we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not
enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies
will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the
filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again." -- Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson
(D) - Texas, 1957

"There are white Niggers. I've seen a lot of white Niggers in my time." -
Former Klansman and Former US Senator Robert Byrd (deceased)

"Jews... that's J-E-W-S." - Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on
why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good
name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." - Louis
Farrakhan

"You fucking Jew bastard." - Hillary Clinton

Somehow left wingnuts naturally assume that if a person has a bit of color in
their face, and that color is black, then the people they're talking to must
talk, walk and "act Black". Affecting a black accent to recount San Francisco
mayor Willie Brown asking, "Who is this 'Emily List'? She's supportin' all
these people. She's supportin' Sen. Dianne Feinstein. She's supported Sen.
Barbara Boxer... She supported everybody. Why won't she support me?" - Hillary
Clinton (D,NY.)

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating
each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." - Fritz
Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you
shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's
cars?" - Song from the show of left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

"Blacks and Hispanics are too busy eating watermelons and tacos to learn how to
read and write." - Mike Wallace, CBS News

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt
never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." - Former
Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a nigger or a
Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a nigger
from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does
hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am
strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and
White men in Europe and America." - -Harry Truman

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis." - Senator Hillary
Clinton

Some junior high nigger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his
brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve
had the nigger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the nigger
down, he let him up. The nigger blindsided him." -- Roger Clinton, the
President's brother on audiotape

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating
each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." -- Fritz
Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you
shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's
cars?" -- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how
to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

"In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation
and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of
living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master
intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house
of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the
master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture." -- Harry
Belafonte

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no
program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures
with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign
Manager for the 2000 election

On Clarence Thomas - "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle
Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless
society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." -- California
State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt
never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." -- Former
Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many
Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after
he quit the KKK.

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining
counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am
anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the
order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please
inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va
.... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to
future possibilities." -- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a
man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in
a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until
they are removed from the ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books
of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the utmost of my ability and
by all lawful means." -- Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public
Safety for Birmingham, Alabama

"I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald
Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

(On New York) "Kiketown." -- Harry Truman in a personal letter

"There's some people who've gone over the state and said, 'Well, George Wallace
has talked too strong about segregation.' Now let me ask you this: how in the
name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You're either for it or
you're against it. There's not any middle ground as I know of." -- Democratic
Alabama Governor George Wallace (1959)

On Jews

"You fucking Jew bastard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray.
This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and
Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good
name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis
Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

"Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she
will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on
injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your
dirty religion under his holy and righteous name." -- Louis Farrakhan who
campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, 1984

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.' -- Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on
the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

"Jews - that's J-E-W-S." -- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on
why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

On Whites

"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand
this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health."

-- Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally, 2002

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do
not apply to them." -- Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil
Rights

(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al
Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election

"The old white boys got taken fair and square." -- San Francisco Mayor Willie
Brown after winning an election

"There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time." --
Former Klansman and Current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by
many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate" in March of 2001

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It
pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family
planning." -- Jocelyn Elders

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to
see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the
beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or
child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -- Louis
Farrakhan who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002, City
College audience in New York

"There's no great, white bigot; there's just about 200 million little white
bigots out there." -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish
misleaders." -- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy
and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got
around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ, cited
in "Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

"The white race is the cancer of human history." -- Susan Sontag

"Reparations are a really good way for white people to admit they're wrong." --
Zack Webb, University Of Kentucky NAACP

Alan Baker

Aug 29, 2021, 1:22:03 PM8/29/21
On 2021-08-28 2:30 a.m., AlleyCat wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 18:59:30 -0400, Alan Baker says...

>>> Tell that to your fella (LOL) gays on the left, who for years have professed
>>> Hitlery's INNOCENCE.
>>
>> Why?
>
> So, you ARE gay.
>
> Because we all know she isn't "innocent", semantically-speaking.

Really? How do "we" know this?

> Was Al Capone "innocent" of murder? Before you get a boner... he was found
> guilty in a court of law, ONLY for tax evasion.

Irrelevant.

> https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/01/how-al-capone-got-away-
> with-murder/267452/
>
>>> You don't stonewall if you're innocent.
>>
>> So all the stonewalling Trump's administration did means...
>
> That's their job, but to which "crime" are you referring to in regard to this
> "stonewalling"?
>
> Did Trump himself stonewall? Which "crime" did he commit?

Did he order people in his circle not to testify?

Yup.

>>> I am still a believer in innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>> So then you accept that Clinton is innocent.
>
> I am not a judge, jury OR executioner.
>
> I believe, that in a court of LAW, you are innocent OF THE CHARGES, until found
> guilty.
>
> What COURTROOM has Hillary seen the inside of, after she was accused of
> anything?
>
> If she ever does, I hope she doesn't do it "pro se". Wait... what am I saying?
>
> Hillary Clinton was admitted to the Arkansas Bar Association in October 1973,
> and her license was suspended in March 2002 because she didn't meet continuing
> education requirements, according to online Arkansas Judiciary records.
>
> What a dumbass.

Nope. She was just busy with other things.

>>> As Hillary sees it, 'I am the most investigated innocent person in America.
>>
>> 4 people died in Benghazi and the Republicans held TEN investigations
>> into it over 5 years with hundreds of hours of testimony...
>>
>> 5 people died in the capitol riot/insurrection and the Republicans don't
>> want it investigated AT ALL.
>
> THE Republicans?
>
> Bullshit. 100% of "the" Republicans are NOT resisting an investigation... in
> fact:
>
> RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES!
>
> "What Republicans Hope To Accomplish With Their Own Jan. 6 Probe"
>
> "McCarthy Says The GOP Will Run Its Own Investigation Into January 6 After
> Pelosi Rejected 2 of His Picks For A House Committee"
>
> "Kevin McCarthy Says GOP Will Do Its Own"
>
> "Republicans Threaten to Launch Their Own Jan. 6 Riot Commission"

The Republicans voted against a bipartisan committee.

Fact.

' House Republican leaders say they will oppose the creation of a select
committee to investigate the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol — and
have so far declined to say whether they will even participate in the
probe.'

<https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-capitol-siege-bills-government-and-politics-68f90cb992a1cff1ff3f96009e44050e>

AlleyCat

Aug 29, 2021, 6:12:32 PM8/29/21
Wayne Autrey wrote

> On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>>
>> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted
>> 10K Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media
>
> Not a lie É " rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at
> one point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the
> Washington D.C. area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black
> man by Minneapolis police, according to a senior U.S. official.

AlleyCat

Oct 12, 2021, 1:16:51 PM10/12/21
Wayne Autrey wrote

> On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>>
>> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted
>> 10K Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media
>
> Not a lie É " rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at
> one point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the
> Washington D.C. area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black
> man by Minneapolis police, according to a senior U.S. official.

AlleyCat

Nov 3, 2021, 6:32:01 PM11/3/21
Wayne Autrey wrote

> On 8/19/2021 6:14 PM, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely ...
>>
>> https://lidblog.com/cnn-lies/
>>
>> CNN Caught Making Anti-Trump Lies Again. They Falsely Claimed He Wanted
>> 10K Troops In DC. by Jeff Dunetz | Jun 7, 2020 | Media
>
> Not a lie É " rock-solid, unimpeachable, incontrovertible fact.
>
> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump told his advisors at
> one point this past week he wanted 10,000 troops to deploy to the
> Washington D.C. area to halt civil unrest over the killing of a black
> man by Minneapolis police, according to a senior U.S. official.

AlleyCat

Nov 11, 2021, 2:02:41 PM11/11/21

AlleyCat

Jan 10, 2022, 6:03:14 PM1/10/22