Mulcair's NDP making inroads in Alberta . . . .

OrangeIsBetter

Aug 22, 2015, 8:22:33 PM8/22/15
http://www.edmontonjournal.com - August 20, 2015

NDP candidate ahead in new Edmonton-Griesbach riding: poll

EDMONTON - The NDP enjoys a double-digit lead in the new federal riding of Edmonton-Griesbach, where Conservative support has dropped by more than 20 points since the last election, says a new poll released Thursday by a third-party advocacy group.

Leadnow, an organization that encourages Canadians to strategically vote to defeat the Conservatives, commissioned the Environics Research poll of 13 swing ridings across the country.

In Edmonton-Griesbach, the only city riding identified as a potential swing race, the NDP enjoys a 16-point lead over the Conservatives among decided voters, while the Liberals trail in a distant third.

According to the poll, NDP candidate Janis Irwin is at 48 per cent, while 32 per cent favoured Conservative candidate Kerry Diotte. Liberal candidate Brian Gold was at 15 per cent.

As one of two new Edmonton ridings, Griesbach has no incumbent. However, it blankets much of the Edmonton East riding currently represented by retiring Conservative MP Peter Goldring.

The NDP have gained nine points while the Conservatives have dropped 21 points when the poll is compared to 2011 federal election results taken from the same geographic area.

The interactive voice response survey of Edmonton-Griesbach voters was conducted Aug. 15 and 16 with a sample size of 509 people and is considered accurate to within plus or minus 4.3 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.

Conservative support has dropped a combined 14 percentage points among the 13 so-called "swing ridings" across the country when compared to 2011 results, the poll says.

Among decided voters, the Conservatives sit at 31 per cent, while the NDP are at 33 per cent and the Liberals 29 per cent.

Six in 10 voters said they were casting a ballot Oct. 19 to defeat Conservative Leader Stephen Harper, while 29 per cent were voting to re-elect his government and 11 per cent were undecided.

Of those voting to defeat Harper, roughly 60 per cent said they were willing to
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
change their vote if it means defeating the Conservatives.
Leadnow has launched a national campaign to encourage voters to cast their ballot for the local candidate best position to defeat the Conservative in the running.

The poll of 13 ridings surveyed 7,573 eligible voters, combined, between Aug. 15 and 18 and can be considered accurate to within plus or minus 1.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20.

dorf

Aug 22, 2015, 10:42:44 PM8/22/15
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 9:22:33 PM UTC-3, OrangeIsBetter wrote:
> http://www.edmontonjournal.com - August 20, 2015
>
> NDP candidate ahead in new Edmonton-Griesbach riding: poll
>

> EDMONTON - The NDP enjoys a double-digit lead in the new federal riding of Edmonton-Griesbach, where Conservative support has dropped by more than 20 points since the last election, says a new poll released Thursday by a third-party advocacy group.
I strongly suspect that this change is happening right across the country. The huge number of undecided voters are really just trying to decide whether to go with the NDP or the Liberals. Their votes will go with which ever party seems likely to win.
Here in the Maritimes, it is largely the Liberals, in Quebec they have picked the NDP
and also in BC and now, slowly, in Alberta. I suspect the Harper Conservatives will be wiped out much like the Mulroney/Campbell Conservatives. The hate for Harper is that strong.

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 22, 2015, 11:10:32 PM8/22/15
"dorf" wrote in message

> I suspect the Harper Conservatives will be wiped out much like the
> Mulroney/Campbell Conservatives.

You can always tell how politically illiterate someone is when they bring up
the 1993 election in this way.

The facts are that the Tories got more votes than the Bloc, who formed the
official opposition, and more than twice as many votes as the NDP.

> The hate for Harper is that strong.

Oddly, it's the left that's always going on about wanting a respectful
political discourse.

Eric©

Aug 22, 2015, 11:40:46 PM8/22/15
dorf wrote...
There are probably a lot of undecided usually-conservative voters as
well, some of whom will end up holding their noses...

Also, people predicting an NDP landslide in BC are underestimating the
effect of vote-splitting between the NDP, Greens and to a certain extent
the Libs. The BC Liberal Party won the last provincial election due to
vote-splitting between the NDP & Greens.

The Doctor

Aug 23, 2015, 8:20:43 AM8/23/15
dorf <dor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Red wave coming. Mulcair has no real plan for the ecomony.

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Time for Stephen to move on on Oct 19 2015!!

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 23, 2015, 9:50:08 AM8/23/15
"The Doctor" wrote in message news:mrcdqq$oei$4...@ns2.nl2k.ab.ca...

> Red wave coming. Mulcair has no real plan for the ecomony.

Same as the Liberal plan during the 70's: print money and spend it.

Roy

Aug 23, 2015, 10:10:54 AM8/23/15
Turdeau...not ready, not smart, likes carbon tax.
===

dorf

Aug 23, 2015, 3:13:13 PM8/23/15

> : and also in BC and now, slowly, in Alberta. I suspect the Harper Conservatives will be wiped out much like the Mulroney/Campbell Conservatives. The hate for Harper is that strong.
>
> Red wave coming. Mulcair has no real plan for the ecomony.

Well, anything is better than Harper's plan which has been basically to spend the country into massive debt while at the same time. signing Free Trade deals that have seen our factories close up shop and move to Mexico and the USA.

Dorf :)

dorf

Aug 23, 2015, 3:15:45 PM8/23/15
As I recall. the Mulroney Conservatives were ten times worse at spending our tax dollars and running up debts, Harper has even out done Mulroney, running up even more massive debts.

Dorf :)

dorf

Aug 23, 2015, 3:16:49 PM8/23/15
Harper not smart, tells lies, treats people like shit, always hiding something.

Dorf :)

Specious Schild

Aug 23, 2015, 4:36:47 PM8/23/15
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 8:40:46 PM UTC-7, Ericï¿oe wrote:
> There are probably a lot of undecided usually-conservative voters as
> well, some of whom will end up holding their noses...
>
> Also, people predicting an NDP landslide in BC are underestimating the
> effect of vote-splitting between the NDP, Greens and to a certain extent
> the Libs. The BC Liberal Party won the last provincial election due to
> vote-splitting between the NDP & Greens.

I doubt very much that 'vote splitting' will become an issue this time around.

"Strategic voting" are the new buzz words.
http://thetyee.ca/News/2015/08/11/Leadnow-Strategic-Voting/

The Doctor

Aug 23, 2015, 5:35:07 PM8/23/15
The evidence is clear

500 emails
12 people
1 cover-up

And Stephen Harper still won't tell the truth.

"No one believes you Mr Harper. " Justin Trudeau.

And as for Mulcair

May not cut taxes fort he middle calss

May not asked te wealthiest 1% to pay more taxes

May not provide 9/10 families with more money to help raise their kids

May not lift 315 000 chidlren of out poverty

May not Stop giving big tax breaks to millionaires

The Doctor

MulcairForBetter

Aug 23, 2015, 5:53:25 PM8/23/15
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 2:35:07 PM UTC-7, The Doctor wrote:
> The evidence is clear
>
> 500 emails
> 12 people
> 1 cover-up
>
> And Stephen Harper still won't tell the truth.
>
> "No one believes you Mr Harper. " Justin Trudeau.
>

> And as for Mulcair
>
> May not cut taxes fort he middle calss
>
> May not asked te wealthiest 1% to pay more taxes
>
> May not provide 9/10 families with more money to help raise their kids
>
> May not lift 315 000 chidlren of out poverty
>
> May not Stop giving big tax breaks to millionaires

You can conjecture all you like about what Mulcair 'may' or may not do, but one thing we do know: he's not the liar that Harper is. And he's not the inexperienced politician that Trudeau is.

And personally, I don't think that some of those 'people with kids' SHOULD be getting help from the general population to raise their kids. Many of them have got more money to do it than most of the general population that's contributing to that kid-raising.

Vote buying. That's what some of those programs are. We need them re-directed to health care and free pharmaceuticals for Canadians. . . . amongst a million other issues.

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 23, 2015, 7:05:03 PM8/23/15
"dorf" wrote in message
You recall incorrectly; Mulroney inherited a government that was spending
more than it raised in revenue, borrowing to pay the rest of the bills, and
borrowing even more to pay the interest.

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 23, 2015, 7:07:00 PM8/23/15
"The Doctor" wrote in message

> The evidence is clear
>
> 500 emails
> 12 people
> 1 cover-up

The taxpayer was made whole. I can see why that would upset the Liberals.

Wakefield'sNemesis

Aug 23, 2015, 7:25:59 PM8/23/15

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Harper Brought us Back into Mulroney's Hole

In the May 2011 election, Harper won on the premise that he was a good economic manager and the media touted his management as supreme. Apart from that propaganda, the numbers tell a different story. Despite the 2008 recession being caused by external forces, Harper's mismanagement is as much to blame for the 2008 crisis and the mess that has yet to be cleaned up.

The Conservatives may claim they are good hands on the wheel in terms of the economy but it is no secret that they dug us into a whole. They claim Canada is leading the G8 out of recession but after the UK (77%), Germany (80%), and France (81%), Canada's debt to GDP ratio is 84%. Below is a glance at Canada's debt over the years.

http://cdn.liberal.ca/files/2011/03/Federal-Debt-EN11.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0NP0jhOlkpY/T3TddKaWYTI/AAAAAAAAC3M/RWurSX749Rk/s1600/Screen+shot+2012-03-29+at+7.07.19+PM.png

http://cupe.ca/sites/cupe/files/accumulated-surplluses-e.jpg

dorf

Aug 23, 2015, 8:51:56 PM8/23/15
Yes, you are correct but carefully ignoring that Mulroney and his Finance Minister
promptly made Trudeau look like a tightwad. In the roughly thirteen years Trudeau
was in power, his government added roughly $100 billion to the national debt.
In the less than nine years Mulroney was Prime Minister, his government increased the national debt by a massive $250 billion more.
The Liberal Chretien-Martin government lowered the national debt by $145 billion in their thirteen years in power.
It is obviously clear from the data, that of the two parties, the Liberals were the best money managers the country has.
Harper, of course has rung up a annual massive deficit year after year, driving the country farther in debt than it ever has been. He has added more than $170 billion to the national debt in just nine years.
Voting for Harper again is just insane.

Dorf :)

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 23, 2015, 9:11:04 PM8/23/15
"dorf" wrote in message

> On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 8:05:03 PM UTC-3, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> > You recall incorrectly; Mulroney inherited a government that was
> > spending
> > more than it raised in revenue, borrowing to pay the rest of the bills,
> > and
> > borrowing even more to pay the interest.

> Yes, you are correct but carefully ignoring that Mulroney and his Finance
> Minister
> promptly made Trudeau look like a tightwad. In the roughly thirteen years
> Trudeau
> was in power, his government added roughly $100 billion to the national
> debt.
> In the less than nine years Mulroney was Prime Minister, his government
> increased the national debt by a massive $250 billion more.

All attributable to interest charges on the mess they inherited.

> The Liberal Chretien-Martin government lowered the national debt by $145
> billion in their thirteen years in power.

After the tax system was redone, and the free trade agreement.

> It is obviously clear from the data, that of the two parties, the Liberals
> were the best money managers the country has.

Of course, they also slashed payments to the provinces, downsized the public
service, and appropriated $30 billion from the public service, military, and
RCMP pension plans.

They also got to finally take advantage of lower interest rates, when the
BoC finally crushed Trudeau's inflationary pressures out of the economy.

> Harper, of course has rung up a annual massive deficit year after year,
> driving the country farther in debt than it ever has been. He has added
> more than $170 billion to the national debt in just nine years.

The Liberals and the NDP didn't think the deficits were big enough, and were
unhappy that they came down so fast.

> Voting for Harper again is just insane.

I'm not sold on any of the alternatives.

gordo

Aug 23, 2015, 9:46:29 PM8/23/15
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:16:47 -0700 (PDT), dorf <dor...@gmail.com>
He also hides in the closet.

>Dorf :)

The Doctor

Aug 24, 2015, 12:06:09 AM8/24/15
In article <fd9b61df-8e3a-4a12...@googlegroups.com>,
Good math and facts Dorf.

dorf

Aug 24, 2015, 12:59:42 AM8/24/15
You seem to have forgotten that it was Mulroney who drove interest rates through the
roof. Remember when mortgage renewals went well past the 12% mark? I certainly do.
I had a mortgage that went from $299 to $660 a month!
And have you forgotten that the Canadian dollar dropped from a high of $1.10 US to
less than .67 while Mulroney was in office?
Most Canadians have not forgotten.

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 24, 2015, 9:07:35 AM8/24/15
"dorf" wrote in message

> You seem to have forgotten that it was Mulroney who drove interest rates
> through the
> roof. Remember when mortgage renewals went well past the 12% mark?

Which would be the day Mulroney was elected; CIBC's prime in September 1984
was 13% ... three years earlier it was 22.75% ... But Trudeau is the
greatest guy going.

> I certainly do.
> I had a mortgage that went from $299 to $660 a month!
> And have you forgotten that the Canadian dollar dropped from a high of
> $1.10 US to
> less than .67 while Mulroney was in office?

Nope. Because it didn't happen. In 1984, when Mulroney was elected, the
dollar was under $0.80 US ... it peaked at $0.8934 in 1991 ... and never
went below $0.70 while he was PM.

See Chart 6:

http://www.bankofcanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/june1970.pdf

> Most Canadians have not forgotten.

Yeah ... you may want to go back and check on all the other things you think
you "remember".

E. Barry Bruyea

Aug 24, 2015, 7:09:30 PM8/24/15
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:07:35 -0400, "M.I.Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrote:
The scar part is that much of the crap you read is posted by
individuals who actually believe what they post, facts be damned. And
they vote.

>---

BarryBrayingAgain

Aug 25, 2015, 5:44:18 PM8/25/15
On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 4:09:30 PM UTC-7, E. Barry Bruyea wrote:
> The scar part is that much of the crap you read is posted by
> individuals who actually believe what they post, facts be damned. And
> they vote.

People like you, Bruyea . . . people like you . . . .

E. Barry Bruyea

Aug 25, 2015, 6:51:57 PM8/25/15
People have lost count on how many items you've posted that were shown
to be outright lies, but you carry on being totally pathological.

Bruyea'sFables

Aug 25, 2015, 6:56:14 PM8/25/15
On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 3:51:57 PM UTC-7, E. Barry Bruyea wrote:
> People have lost count on how many items you've posted that were shown
> to be outright lies, but you carry on being totally pathological.

Then maybe YOU should recall at least one of those lies. And post it here?

The Doctor

E. Barry Bruyea

Aug 26, 2015, 5:17:51 AM8/26/15
Replicating all of your crap would use up too much bandwidth and only
accomplish what the posters in this group already know.

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 26, 2015, 9:01:38 AM8/26/15
"E. Barry Bruyea" wrote in message

> On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:56:13 -0700 (PDT), "Bruyea'sFables"
> <brewn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 3:51:57 PM UTC-7, E. Barry Bruyea wrote:
> >> People have lost count on how many items you've posted that were shown
> >> to be outright lies, but you carry on being totally pathological.
> >
> >Then maybe YOU should recall at least one of those lies. And post it
> >here?

Let's go for the longest running one: What's my name?

> Replicating all of your crap would use up too much bandwidth and only
> accomplish what the posters in this group already know.

OTOH, I had all this compiled in a file ... but it hasn't been updated since
she was condemned to the kill-file of the hopeless.

Here are some of Karen's "truths" and "facts":

Karen's fact: Government support for Canada's banks cost $3,400 per
taxpayer.
Actual fact: The government turned a profit providing support for Canada's
banks.

Karen's fact: Cocaine is produced in Afghanistan.
Actual fact: Cocaine is produced virtually solely in South America.

Karen's fact: Elimination of the penny will result in gasoline being priced
to the nickel.
Actual fact: Gasoline was priced to the 1/10th of a cent when we didn’t
have that coin.

Karen's fact: The U.S. has sold nuclear weapons to the highest bidders for
years.
Actual fact: The U.S. has never sold a nuclear weapon to anyone.

Karen's fact: Benjamin Netanyahu threatened a "pre-emptive nuclear strike
whether the United States backs us or not".
Actual fact: Karen made up this quote out of whole cloth. And her response
to being busted on this lie was "Oh well".

Karen's fact: Where the tax on an item increased when the HST replaced the
PST and GST, it was the Federal government's fault.
Actual fact: No, it was the Province's.

Karen's fact: Harper recently announced CPP changes that started in January,
2012.
Actual face: The changes were announced in 2009.

Karen's fact: Harper changed the CPP deduction amounts for 2012.
Actual fact: The legislation that sets the formula for the annual CPP
deduction has been in place since 1997.

Karen's fact: CPP contributions go into the Federal government's general
revenues.
Actual fact: CPP contributions have been held separately since the program
was started more than 40 years ago.

Karen's fact: President Talabani of Iraq is involved with the Taliban of
Afghanistan.
Actual fact: No, he's not.

Karen's fact: Ships sailing to Cuba are currently being stopped and
inspected by the US Navy.
Actual fact: No, they're not.

Karen's fact: The US will be suspended from the UN for not paying UNESCO
dues.
Actual fact: No, they won't.

Karen's fact: The most recent Nanos poll (Feb., 2012) was conducted over two
months.
Actual fact: No, it wasn't.

Karen's fact: Voter turnout was down in 2011 from the last election in 2006.
Actual fact: Voter turnout was up in 2011 from the last election in 2008.

Karen's fact: The F-35 fighter will cost Canada $49 billion because "65 x
$75 million = $49 Billion".
Actual fact: 65 x $75 million = $4.875 billion

Karen's fact: The F-35 fighter price doesn't include the engine.
Actual fact: Yes, it does.

Karen's fact: The provinces can start gun registries of their own after the
Long Gun Registry is killed.
Actual fact: The Supreme Court of Canada has already decided that regulation
of firearms is solely a Federal responsibility.

Karen's fact: The US invaded "various countries" in their pursuit of Osama
bin Laden.
Actual fact: The US invaded one country: Afghanistan.

Karen's fact: The US military has used chemical weapons in almost every
conflict.
Actual fact: The US military has not used chemical weapons since WW I.

Karen's fact: Israel has threatened to attack Iran with nuclear weapons.
Actual fact: No, they haven't.

Karen's fact: The Tories have proposed a cut to health-care spending.
Actual fact: The Tories have proposed that health-care spending increase by
[GDP growth + inflation], but never less than 3%.

Karen's fact: Private clinics bill OHIP, and then get the rest from the
patient.
Actual fact: It is illegal in Canada to charge a patient for a service
covered by a provincial health plan.

Karen's fact: The Tories broke the law when they quit the Kyoto Treaty.
Actual fact: Canada is exercising the Kyoto Treaty's withdrawal mechanism

Karen's fact: The Liberals only had one year after signing Kyoto to
implement changes, before Harper came to power.
Actual fact: The Liberals had eight years, one month, and twelve days.

Karen's fact: China imports oil from (among others) Singapore.
Actual fact: Singapore has no oil reserves.

Karen's fact: Jamaica is going to become a republic, and leave the
Commonwealth.
Actual fact: Jamaica is looking at becoming a republic, but has no plans to
leave the Commonwealth.

Karen's fact: I'm originally from Wakefield, Michigan.
Actual fact: No, I'm not.

Karen's fact: I'm using multiple ISP's.
Actual fact: No, I'm not.

Karen's fact: I've used a myriad of aliases.
Actual fact: No, I haven't.

Dave Smith

Aug 26, 2015, 10:33:19 AM8/26/15
She has also accused me of using aliases. She has never identified one,
and she would never be able to because I had not.

She made some false claims about Sawyer Robison having murdered his
uncle but flatly refused to provide a cite for it. I could not find any.
Normally she has no use for the RCMP, but she sure gloated when they
eventually laid a murder charge against him in regard to the death of
his uncle. Robison was recently acquitted of all the charges against him.

One of her lamest lies was her attempt to discredit a Conservative claim
about higher voter turnout on a specific riding. I did the research
which proved it. She tried to use the same source but instead of quoting
the exact figures she selectively cut and pasted, editing out the
figures from the previous election. The real statistics showed that
voter turn out was in fact higher than in the previous election. This
is a prime example of why that lying twit (mis)quotes articles but
refuses to provide links. If she were to provide the links it would be
too obvious that she had falsified them.

E. Barry Bruyea

Aug 26, 2015, 1:00:57 PM8/26/15
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:01:36 -0400, "M.I.Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrote:
Are you implying that Karen was wrong? Or just stupid? (You can pick
one, or both.)

Dave Smith

Aug 26, 2015, 1:46:36 PM8/26/15
On 2015-08-26 1:00 PM, E. Barry Bruyea wrote:

>> Karen's fact: I've used a myriad of aliases.
>> Actual fact: No, I haven't.
>
> Are you implying that Karen was wrong? Or just stupid? (You can pick

It should be obvious. She is stupid and she is a liar. She demonstrates
even greater depths of stupidity by thinking she can present her case
with lies.

Bruyea'sFables

Aug 26, 2015, 2:43:10 PM8/26/15

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 E. Barry Bruyea wrote:
> Replicating all of your crap would use up too much bandwidth and only
> accomplish what the posters in this group already know.

I think I asked for ONE such example. Can you not find even one of those "lies" to post here, Bruyea? Not a single one?

C'mon, big boy with a big mouth . . . try for at least one. . . .

Wakefield'sNemesis

Aug 26, 2015, 2:44:09 PM8/26/15
Who's "Karen'?

E. Barry Bruyea

Aug 26, 2015, 3:36:12 PM8/26/15
With the Author's (Mr. Wakefield) permission (and I applaud his
dedication) I will repeat his recent post: (And I'm a generous person
and will more than fulfill your request.) Fell free to dispute any of
them, but only with a cite, not your usual pathological bullshit.
As for me, I don't consider you important enough to document your
cumulative idiocy.

(Wakefield's Post)
65x $75 million = $49 Billion".

Eric©

Aug 26, 2015, 4:41:55 PM8/26/15
Dave Smith wrote...
Lies work just fine when her case is to divert attention away from
thread topics toward herself and her personal problems.

M.I.Wakefield

Aug 26, 2015, 4:54:46 PM8/26/15
"Eric©" wrote in message

> Lies work just fine when her case is to divert attention away from
> thread topics toward herself and her personal problems.

NPD?

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

Dave Smith

Aug 27, 2015, 8:34:11 AM8/27/15
Yeah, there is that element to it. She is like some of the narcissistic
attention whores I have seen in other groups and I think of them when I
read articles about cyber bullying. I have to accept the fact that
there are people are determined to make every threat about them. They
invite use aggression and stupidity to generate attacks on themselves
because they don't have the brains to have a positive interaction and
they would rather be attacked than to be ignored.

The Doctor

Aug 27, 2015, 11:13:16 AM8/27/15
In article <XnsA502C92504...@198.186.190.120>,
Nobody <n...@home.anymore> wrote:
>EricŠ wrote:
>
>> Dave Smith wrote...

>>> It should be obvious. She is stupid and she is a liar. She
>>> demonstrates even greater depths of stupidity by thinking she can
>>> present her case with lies.
>>
>> Lies work just fine when her case is to divert attention away from
>> thread topics toward herself and her personal problems.
>
>One thing she can't lie about is the fact that, if there was an
>election in Alberta today, the NDP would not win it.
>
>http://www.edmontonsun.com/2015/07/02/new-poll-shows-alberta-ndp-
>losing-popularity
>If an election were held today, a few short months after the election
>of the NDP and Premier Notley, more Albertans would vote for the
>Opposition Wildrose led by Brian Jean than any other party,
>
>Hopefully Canadians will wake up like this to Mulcair before they cast
>their votes.

Hopefuly Mucair and Harper are realsed for beng Thatcherists.

gregca...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 7:29:13 PM8/27/15
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 12:15:45 PM UTC-7, dorf wrote:
> On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:50:08 AM UTC-3, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> > "The Doctor" wrote in message news:mrcdqq$oei$4...@ns2.nl2k.ab.ca...
> >
> > > Red wave coming. Mulcair has no real plan for the ecomony.
> >
> > Same as the Liberal plan during the 70's: print money and spend it.
>
> As I recall. the Mulroney Conservatives were ten times worse at spending our tax dollars and running up debts, Harper has even out done Mulroney, running up even more massive debts.
>
> Dorf :)

Mulroney had a 47 billion dollar deficit at a time of economic sucess. I will be voting for the Conservatives Oct.19th.

gregca...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 7:31:51 PM8/27/15
Trudeau has announced he would run "Modest" budget deficits while Harper has practically balanced the budget despite a mini recession and low oil prices. Interest rates are at an all time low expect them to rise if there is a Liberal or Coalition govt in Ottawa. Vote Conservative Oct.19th

gregca...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 7:35:12 PM8/27/15
Trudeau Sr, had 21.25% interest rates and 14% unemployment in BC in the early 1980's as well as massive budget deficits and rising taxes despite inheriting a surplus from PM Mike Pearson the last good Liberal PM.

gregca...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 7:37:42 PM8/27/15
KKK you claimed that Jews make up the vast majority of white collar criminals even though they make up only 1% of the inmate population despite being 2% of the population.

You are a born liar and nym shifter and are embarresed by your rank stupidity

gregca...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 7:41:13 PM8/27/15
Do a Google Groups search for Karen Gordon (aka KKK KKKookkky KKKaren) and Arthur Miller.

gregca...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 7:45:17 PM8/27/15
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 6:46:29 PM UTC-7, gordo wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:16:47 -0700 (PDT), dorf <dor...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> Turdeau...not ready, not smart, likes carbon tax.
> >> ===
> >
> >Harper not smart, tells lies, treats people like shit, always hiding something.
>
> He also hides in the closet.
> >
> >Dorf :)

What would you do coward if a gunman went into your home firing a weapon? Did you expect PM Harper to disarm the terrorist with his martial arts skills? I will be voting Oct.19th for the local Conservative candidate and urge you to do the same.

gregca...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 7:46:43 PM8/27/15
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 12:13:13 PM UTC-7, dorf wrote:
> > : and also in BC and now, slowly, in Alberta. I suspect the Harper Conservatives will be wiped out much like the Mulroney/Campbell Conservatives. The hate for Harper is that strong.
> >
> > Red wave coming. Mulcair has no real plan for the ecomony.
>
> Well, anything is better than Harper's plan which has been basically to spend the country into massive debt while at the same time. signing Free Trade deals that have seen our factories close up shop and move to Mexico and the USA.
>
> Dorf :)

Yet Lou Dobbs and Donald Trump are saying NAFTA should be abrogated because US companies are losing out to Canadian and Mexican firms.

gordo

Aug 27, 2015, 8:27:20 PM8/27/15
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:29:12 -0700 (PDT), gregca...@gmail.com
How about attending an all candidate meeting? Would you agree that any
candidate who doesn't show up does not deserve your vote?

The Doctor

Aug 27, 2015, 8:32:46 PM8/27/15
In article <4b958633-b292-4c26...@googlegroups.com>,
Very poor management from the CONservatives.

The Doctor

Aug 27, 2015, 8:33:14 PM8/27/15
In article <3064fd21-1b39-4307...@googlegroups.com>,
<gregca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 5:51:56 PM UTC-7, dorf wrote:
>> On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 8:05:03 PM UTC-3, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
>> > "dorf" wrote in message=20
>> >=20

>ing=20
>ey,=20
>> >=20
>> > You recall incorrectly; Mulroney inherited a government that was spendi=
>ng=20
>> > more than it raised in revenue, borrowing to pay the rest of the bills,=
> and=20
>> > borrowing even more to pay the interest.
>>=20
>> Yes, you are correct but carefully ignoring that Mulroney and his Finance=
> Minister
>> promptly made Trudeau look like a tightwad. In the roughly thirteen years=
> Trudeau
>> was in power, his government added roughly $100 billion to the national d=
>ebt.
>> In the less than nine years Mulroney was Prime Minister, his government i=
>ncreased the national debt by a massive $250 billion more.
>> The Liberal Chretien-Martin government lowered the national debt by $145 =
>billion in their thirteen years in power.
>> It is obviously clear from the data, that of the two parties, the Liberal=
>s were the best money managers the country has.=20
>> Harper, of course has rung up a annual massive deficit year after year, d=
>riving the country farther in debt than it ever has been. He has added more=
> than $170 billion to the national debt in just nine years.
>> Voting for Harper again is just insane.
>>=20
>> Dorf :)
>
>Trudeau has announced he would run "Modest" budget deficits while Harper ha=
>s practically balanced the budget despite a mini recession and low oil pric=
>es. Interest rates are at an all time low expect them to rise if there is a=
> Liberal or Coalition govt in Ottawa. Vote Conservative Oct.19th

balanced in the red?

gordo

Aug 27, 2015, 8:52:47 PM8/27/15
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:45:16 -0700 (PDT), gregca...@gmail.com
You won't be voting Even if you tried you would have to prove that you
are sane. It was covered in one of the omnibus bills called the fair
election act. You should see what bill C 51 has to offer for JW
meetings. Harpers police state can now take you away without trial and
stick you into one of his tough on crime cells with no hope of parole.