Your Basic Aircraft Carrier

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 7, 2023, 9:12:08 PM2/7/23

Of which the USN has ?11 currently operational, despite being a serious
nuclear target (what's that about nukes not leaving holes in the Ocean),
also has most of the necessities (helicopters, hospitals, electricity...)
needed to deal with our NATO Ally Turkie's current problems.. its mostly
a matter of recharging the magazines with meds instead of bullets.

So what the fuck is the USN wasting America's time and money on now?
Time to step up to the plate and DO THE RIGHT THING, GUYS!

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Greg Carr

Feb 11, 2023, 1:20:13 AM2/11/23
Drop dead useless. You have never given to charity or volunteered America is sending 85 million dollars of aid plus earth moving equipment.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 11, 2023, 12:08:35 PM2/11/23
You're fulla shite, as usual. I do not advertise the charities I support
in order to gain political points as you do.

Greg Carr

Feb 11, 2023, 10:59:04 PM2/11/23
Drop dead useless. You have never given to charity or volunteered.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 11, 2023, 11:37:48 PM2/11/23
I be guessin' you know about as much
of the World as you know about me.

Which is to say there's no much to say.

Dhu

> America is sending 85 million dollars of aid plus earth moving
> equipment.

Greg Carr

Feb 13, 2023, 5:43:42 AM2/13/23
You are the guy with rotten teeth who says dentists spread disease and your power was cut off last year.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 13, 2023, 11:39:54 AM2/13/23
Yup. Most of what I write is true, including the fact that you're
exemplary of the kinda worthless POME imports who should find a better
clime.

Dhu

>> Which is to say there's no much to say.
>>
>> Dhu
>> > America is sending 85 million dollars of aid plus earth moving
>> > equipment.
>> --
>> Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
>> C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)
>> Duncan Patton a Campbell

Greg Carr

Feb 13, 2023, 1:41:42 PM2/13/23
Most of what you type is RT lies and drivel. Both sides of my family line were in Canada before Confederation. The sooner ppl like you and your son are deceased the planet will be very slightly a better place.

Drop dead useless. You have never given to charity or volunteered.

You are the guy with rotten teeth who says dentists spread disease and
your power was cut off last year.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 13, 2023, 2:08:24 PM2/13/23
An' you're (demonstrably) a liar.

Go Figr.

Dhu

> You are the guy with rotten teeth who says dentists spread disease and
> your power was cut off last year.
>

>> Dhu

>> --
>> Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
>> C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)
>> Duncan Patton a Campbell

Greg Carr

Feb 13, 2023, 5:25:49 PM2/13/23
You have read thousands of my posts lonely old man you never could refute a line.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 13, 2023, 6:17:00 PM2/13/23
Thousands I doubt. I do not got out of my way to read your drivel.
It is just that I try to reply to any (human) replies to my posts,
and your replies to my posts are mostly just more hate lit, so all
you're gonna hear is your own garbage backatu. I say you're goin'
to hell, but it's likely you're already there.

Dhu

>> Go Figr.
>>
>> Dhu
>> > You are the guy with rotten teeth who says dentists spread disease and
>> > your power was cut off last year.

>> --
>> Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
>> C'est une esp`ece de sauvage: ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco;-)
>> Duncan Patton a Campbell

Greg Carr

Feb 15, 2023, 12:12:30 AM2/15/23
Yes its thousands lonely old man son far away.

>I do not got out of my way to read your drivel.

Use a kf fool.

> It is just that I try to reply to any (human) replies to my posts,
> and your replies to my posts are mostly just more hate lit, so all
> you're gonna hear is your own garbage backatu. I say you're goin'
> to hell, but it's likely you're already there.

Nice and warm here with plenty of food.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 15, 2023, 8:49:39 AM2/15/23
On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 21:12:29 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr wrote:

> Yes its thousands lonely old man son far away.
>
>>I do not got out of my way to read your drivel.
>
> Use a kf fool.

Learn to use it yourself, shitbag and don't reply to my posts
if you don't want me to call out your specious bullshit.
You can come out of the Closet now: the Pope says you can.

>> It is just that I try to reply to any (human) replies to my posts,
>> and your replies to my posts are mostly just more hate lit, so all
>> you're gonna hear is your own garbage backatu. I say you're goin'
>> to hell, but it's likely you're already there.
>
> Nice and warm here with plenty of food.
>
> You are the guy with rotten teeth who says dentists spread disease and

I ain't the only one talkin' that line, buckwheat.

You're nothin' but a shill. Move south where you'll be welcome.

Dhu

> your power was cut off last year.

Greg Carr

Feb 16, 2023, 12:31:26 AM2/16/23
On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 5:49:39 AM UTC-8, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2023 21:12:29 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr wrote:
>

> > Yes its thousands lonely old man son far away.
> >
> >>I do not got out of my way to read your drivel.
> >
> > Use a kf fool.
> Learn to use it yourself, shitbag and don't reply to my posts

Whatever creepy.

> if you don't want me to call out your specious bullshit.

You have not been able to refute a line you are a idiot.

> You can come out of the Closet now:

Why did your wife split on you weirdo?

>the Pope says you can.

I reject the catholic church.

> >> It is just that I try to reply to any (human) replies to my posts,
> >> and your replies to my posts are mostly just more hate lit, so all
> >> you're gonna hear is your own garbage backatu. I say you're goin'
> >> to hell, but it's likely you're already there.
> >
> > Nice and warm here with plenty of food.
> >
> > You are the guy with rotten teeth who says dentists spread disease and
> I ain't the only one talkin' that line, buckwheat.

You are the guy with rotten teeth who says dentists spread disease and your power was cut off last year.

> You're nothin' but a shill. Move south where you'll be welcome.

I am welcome in my community you can stay in freezing cold Edmonton you friendless disease bag until the Ukranians beat you dead Putin lapdog.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Feb 16, 2023, 4:25:13 AM2/16/23
On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:31:25 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr wrote:

> Whatever creepy.
>
>> if you don't want me to call out your specious bullshit.
>
> You have not been able to refute a line you are a idiot.
>
>> You can come out of the Closet now:

Cretin.

Dhu