Belgarion: A study in hatred

1 view
Skip to first unread message

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/10/96
to

I have asked repeatedly that you appologize for your hate spew, your
insults and your swearing. TO this day you cannot do that, instead
trying to wrap yourself around some image of me as having this huge ego.
You wish to discuss things and ask questions, than I make the above
demand.
I want proof that you are capable of anything more than sputtering hate at
me.
Until that day, I will not budge, and you will have lost.


--
-Jason Kodish

"Never seek to engage in a confrontation, but forced upon you,
never fear a confrontation."-Grand Master Simon

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to

In article <565mon$o...@pervert.net>,

jko...@pervert.net (Asshole Kodish) wrote:
>Until that day, I will not budge, and you will have lost.

Kodish; consistent as ever; once an asshole, always an asshole.

And Edemonton Freaknet and Netline 2000 would STILL be advised to trace their
lines to watch your IP packets ...

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

: Kodish; consistent as ever; once an asshole, always an asshole.

Why don't you just do us all a favour and die you worthless maggot.

: And Edemonton Freaknet and Netline 2000 would STILL be advised to trace their

: lines to watch your IP packets ...

Why would they want to do that, low life maggot? I have done nothing
wrong.
You would be advized to see a doctor, maggot, maybe that hate is eating
you inside already. May you die screaming in horrible aggony suffering
until the very end.

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

I wonder why Kaddish is not threatening lawsuits regarding articles
suggesting he is sending messages to kids?

It likes to threaten lawsuits against business owners such as the
reputable Ed Panker, but when Earl Blacklock threatens to sue Kaddish, he
is forced to publish an apology.

Perhaps he needs to be sued some more,and that day is fast approaching.
Just ask him about Sherwood Park RCMP visiting his friend????

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996 ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

> In article <565mon$o...@pervert.net>,
> jko...@pervert.net (Asshole Kodish) wrote:
> >Until that day, I will not budge, and you will have lost.
>

> Kodish; consistent as ever; once an asshole, always an asshole.
>

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to

Noticxe, people, that Kaddish, which stands for braindead, just can not
even get his death threats clear.

For him, my curse would be that he die a slow painful death from AIDS from
one of his faggot friends, as well as all the other foul STD's
simultaneously.

This friendly curse is submitted on behalf of Belgarion, who really needs
no assistance since he has already decimated Codfish. As well, on behalf
of all the others who have been vilified by Kaddish, the braindead troll,
for whom one should light a candle today.

On 11 Nov 1996 jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
> ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
>
> : Kodish; consistent as ever; once an asshole, always an asshole.
>
> Why don't you just do us all a favour and die you worthless maggot.
>

> : And Edemonton Freaknet and Netline 2000 would STILL be advised to trace their

> : lines to watch your IP packets ...
>

Neil Fowler

unread,
Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

: Kodish; consistent as ever; once an asshole, always an asshole.

: And Edemonton Freaknet and Netline 2000 would STILL be advised to trace their

: lines to watch your IP packets ...

ve6jy do have any evidence as to your claims about kodish being involved
in child molestation via email (which is what you claim and you are
refering to here).

Failure to show any reason will prove beyond a shodow of all
doubt that you are the asshole, not Jason. You make the allogations, now
support then with facts.

--
.... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:

: I wonder why Kaddish is not threatening lawsuits regarding articles


: suggesting he is sending messages to kids?

Because the way it was suggested was such that the law was skirted.
I did, however inquire into whether there could be charges.

: It likes to threaten lawsuits against business owners such as the
: reputable Ed Panker,

ed panker is not a reputable business owner. He, like you is a cretinous
scumbag with no morals and no ethics.

but when Earl Blacklock threatens to sue Kaddish, he
: is forced to publish an apology.

I was forced to do nothing. I went down and discussed issues with Earl,
and I admitted my mistakes as did he.

: Perhaps he needs to be sued some more,and that day is fast approaching.

You are welcome to try me, CRIMINAL scumbag. I have ample evidence and
ample people who will testify against you. I will put your sanity on the
stand and supena your CRIMINAL record. Perhaps that is why I have heard
little about your puny legal threats.

: Just ask him about Sherwood Park RCMP visiting his friend????

You mean the one who was going to press charges against you for
harrassment.

Remember the dead today, because they fought against the likes of you, and
will do so again.
A fat old man like you has no chance.

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96
to

acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: Noticxe, people, that Kaddish, which stands for braindead, just can not

: even get his death threats clear.

I threaten noone. Unlike you, who is a worthless comm,on CRIMINAL who
leaches off the taxpayers trough. Using legal aid to harrass upstanding
citizens.

: This friendly curse is submitted on behalf of Belgarion, who really needs


: no assistance since he has already decimated Codfish. As well, on behalf

He has done nothing except sit there and whine. He's already lost the
battle and doesn't need the help of the CRIMINAL element.

: for whom one should light a candle today.

I light a candle for all the honored soldiers who nuked your kind in WWII.


--

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96
to

In article <567pcq$f...@news.sas.ab.ca>,
jko...@freaknet.edmonton.ab.ca (Asshole Kodish) wrote:
>I threaten noone.

Man, spelling as shitty as ever. Threaten no one, eh? Gee, let me think
....

------------------------------------------------------------
From: jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()
Subject: Re: ACUMEN/GROSVENOR: Difficulties on the Home Front?
Date: 9 Sep 1996 13:32:12 GMT
Organization: Edmonton FreeNet, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Message-ID: <51168s$i...@news.sas.ab.ca>
Your comments regarding me can also be used as evidence in the trial.
I will call character witnesses from across the country, and I will have
you nailed with every charge I can come up with.

Furthermore, I consider this post harrassment,
and I will have you sued for this as well. I will also charge you with
false arrest, which, I believe carries a 5 to 10 year term.
I will have your criminal record supenad as evidence, I will have your
psychatric records, and everything you've done, and everyone you've
harrassed for years, including the Tripple 5 bros.
You will go down, Grosswiener, and you will burn.

I will put you back in prison, or back into the psychatric institute that
I am told you came from.

{Editor's Note: The words "I WILL" means it shall be done. Pretty much a
threat here...}
------------------------------------------------------------
From: jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()
Subject: Re: ACUMEN/GROSVENOR not a CGA anymore
Date: 14 Sep 1996 16:08:51 GMT
Organization: Edmonton FreeNet, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Message-ID: <51elaj$c...@news.sas.ab.ca>

I will break you, Grosswiener. In court. I have a tonne of character witnesses
who will note your dishonesty. You have a criminal record. This will be made
public and will harm your case. You haven't got a chance.

I will have every charge laid upon you that it is possible to do so.

Don't mess with me,nazi. You won't win.

{Editor's Note: Hmm. Not just threats, but prick-waving bravado too!}
------------------------------------------------------------
From: jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()
Newsgroups: ab.politics
Subject: Re: panker
Date: 29 Jul 1996 02:11:16 GMT
If he arrests me I will slap false accuasation charges on him and have
*him* arrested. Then I will sue him into permanent bankruptcy.
------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, KODISH, you threaten no one. You also lie like a rug ...

Belgarion

unread,
Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96
to

In article <567p8c$f...@news.sas.ab.ca>,
jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:

>acu...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
>
>: It likes to threaten lawsuits against business owners such as the
>: reputable Ed Panker,
>
>ed panker is not a reputable business owner. He, like you is a cretinous
>scumbag with no morals and no ethics.
>
Another in a rapidly cascading torrent of evidence that shows just what a two
faced unrepentent liar Kodpiece really is. Absolutely emphatically denies
making baseless assumptions about others, and then goes right ahead shooting
off his gaping gobbler about what kind of business owner Ed is. He doesn't
even have a clue, and is positively terrified to even try to find out, because
he knows his worst nightmare will be realized; the fact that he doesn't have a
leg to stand on. In fact, the leg has been amputated right up to his poor
excuse for a head. I have pointed out numerous instances of his offensively
obvious about-faces, yet he continually tries to deny them in a vainglorious
attempt to try to get at least one person to fall for it.

>but when Earl Blacklock threatens to sue Kaddish, he
>: is forced to publish an apology.
>
>I was forced to do nothing. I went down and discussed issues with Earl,
>and I admitted my mistakes as did he.
>
>: Perhaps he needs to be sued some more,and that day is fast approaching.
>
>You are welcome to try me, CRIMINAL scumbag. I have ample evidence and
>ample people who will testify against you. I will put your sanity on the
>stand and supena your CRIMINAL record. Perhaps that is why I have heard
>little about your puny legal threats.
>
>: Just ask him about Sherwood Park RCMP visiting his friend????
>
>You mean the one who was going to press charges against you for
>harrassment.
>
>Remember the dead today, because they fought against the likes of you, and
>will do so again.
>A fat old man like you has no chance.
>

Spin off, knobhead. All you ever fought for was the last doughnut in the box.


>
>"Never seek to engage in a confrontation, but forced upon you,
>never fear a confrontation."-Grand Master Simon
>

And cut the Zen Kung-Fu Buddha fortune cookie crap. Your long string of
unverifiable denials, reversals, inaccuracies and plain verbal diarrhea makes
this attempt to appear even more righteous incredibly asinine. You're nothing
but a dilettante.

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96
to

Belgarion (thra...@compusmart.ab.ca) wrote:
: >
: Another in a rapidly cascading torrent of evidence that shows just what a two
: faced unrepentent liar Kodpiece really is. Absolutely emphatically denies

The name is Kodish. But there you go again. Filled with spew and hate and
insult. A sick and evil troll who's only purpose is to cause others pain
and suffering. I wonder how a horrible rube like you can even live with
themselves.

: making baseless assumptions about others, and then goes right ahead shooting

: off his gaping gobbler about what kind of business owner Ed is. He doesn't

The logic is quite clear, you vile troll. YOur buddy accuses those who
dare question him of molesting children. But that's not unexpected from
nazi brownshirts like you.

: he knows his worst nightmare will be realized; the fact that he doesn't have a

: leg to stand on. In fact, the leg has been amputated right up to his poor

I have, in fact, two legs to stand on.
More baseless assumptions from a vile twisted and evil troll.

: excuse for a head. I have pointed out numerous instances of his offensively

: obvious about-faces, yet he continually tries to deny them in a vainglorious

All you have done is sworn at me and proven to the world you can't hold a
rational thought in your head. You should be ashamed of yourself.
All you are capable of is swearing and insulting.

: Spin off, knobhead. All you ever fought for was the last doughnut in the box.

What do you expect to accomplish by continuing to insult me?
To prove to the world how immature and incapable of rational thought you
are?

: >
: And cut the Zen Kung-Fu Buddha fortune cookie crap. Your long string of

Your foul mouth never ceases to amaze me. But then when one has no brains,
they maje up for it by being loud and obnoxious.
Mayhaps, Grasshopper , the reason you can't understnad the Zen, is
because you lack the intelligence required.
While you hide behind fake names and insult, I uphold honour and
integrity.
While your worthless rightoid buddies accuse me of terrible things with no
proof, I stand with integrity.
Your insults are meaningless and only go to show how sadly pathetic you
really are.
Grow up.

--
-Jason Kodish

John R. Shaw

unread,
Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96
to

On 10 Nov 1996 22:59:35 GMT, jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:

>I have asked repeatedly that you appologize for your hate spew, your
>insults and your swearing. TO this day you cannot do that, instead
>trying to wrap yourself around some image of me as having this huge ego.
>You wish to discuss things and ask questions, than I make the above
>demand.
>I want proof that you are capable of anything more than sputtering hate at
>me.

>Until that day, I will not budge, and you will have lost.

Didn't your Mom ever read you about the Zaks (Dr. Zuess) you cannot
win by being stubborne.

Belgarion

unread,
Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96
to

In article <56bahr$n...@news.sas.ab.ca>,

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:
>Belgarion (thra...@compusmart.ab.ca) wrote:
>: >
>: Another in a rapidly cascading torrent of evidence that shows just what a
two
>: faced unrepentent liar Kodpiece really is. Absolutely emphatically denies
>
>The name is Kodish. But there you go again. Filled with spew and hate and
>insult. A sick and evil troll who's only purpose is to cause others pain
>and suffering. I wonder how a horrible rube like you can even live with
>themselves.
>
>: making baseless assumptions about others, and then goes right ahead
shooting
>: off his gaping gobbler about what kind of business owner Ed is. He doesn't
>
>The logic is quite clear, you vile troll. YOur buddy accuses those who
>dare question him of molesting children. But that's not unexpected from
>nazi brownshirts like you.
>
What logic? How is this flotsam supposed to relate to what you claim to
know about his company? He voiced his suspicions, while you flatly made
assumptions. Suspicions and assumptions are not the same thing, but then
again if you were even remotely sentient, you would already know this.
I suspect more stongly than ever that you simply re-write definitions to serve
your purposes.

>: he knows his worst nightmare will be realized; the fact that he doesn't
have a
>: leg to stand on. In fact, the leg has been amputated right up to his poor
>
>I have, in fact, two legs to stand on.
>More baseless assumptions from a vile twisted and evil troll.
>
>: excuse for a head. I have pointed out numerous instances of his
offensively
>: obvious about-faces, yet he continually tries to deny them in a
vainglorious
>
>All you have done is sworn at me and proven to the world you can't hold a
>rational thought in your head. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>All you are capable of is swearing and insulting.
>

And you should bite me. All you are capable of is repeating yourself over and
over, because you are unable to justify your idiocy when it's pointed out to
you (and everyone else).


>: Spin off, knobhead. All you ever fought for was the last doughnut in the
box.
>
>What do you expect to accomplish by continuing to insult me?
>To prove to the world how immature and incapable of rational thought you
>are?
>

See above.


>: >
>: And cut the Zen Kung-Fu Buddha fortune cookie crap. Your long string of
>
>Your foul mouth never ceases to amaze me. But then when one has no brains,
>they maje up for it by being loud and obnoxious.
>Mayhaps, Grasshopper , the reason you can't understnad the Zen, is
>because you lack the intelligence required.
>While you hide behind fake names and insult, I uphold honour and
>integrity.

You continually re-write the definitions of the two to allow you to offer as
statement of fact your fantasies that some people actually go out and
purposely kick the homeless, beat up old people, starve children while
laughing about it, or whatever other violences you can dream up, while at the
same time trying to make yourself out as some kind of savior of mankind by
simultaneously re-writing the very same definitions. You lost the right to
claim them when you altered them.


>While your worthless rightoid buddies accuse me of terrible things with no
>proof, I stand with integrity.
>Your insults are meaningless and only go to show how sadly pathetic you
>really are.
>Grow up.

And the integrity you keep shoving at us is the same "integrity" that you
subvert in order to accuse others of terrible things, with no proof either.
Yes, you keep shuffling the cards and then deal from the bottom of the deck
while everyone watches you do it and at the same time adopting a smug "I got
away with it" stance; watches in utter amazement at the audacity of it.

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

unread,
Nov 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/14/96
to

Organization: Edmonton FreeNet, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Distribution:

Belgarion (thra...@compusmart.ab.ca) wrote:
>
: What logic? How is this flotsam supposed to relate to what you claim to

: know about his company? He voiced his suspicions, while you flatly made


I claim that vile nazi loving scum who accuses political opponents of
molestation is not to be trusted, and more than likely operates on the
shady side.

: again if you were even remotely sentient, you would already know this.

More insults and hate spew from the most worthless piece of flesh to eer
walk the earth.
I am far far more sentient than a worm like you will ever be. I think you
are jealous.


: And you should bite me. All you are capable of is repeating yourself over and

You would enjoy that, wouldn't you.

: over, because you are unable to justify your idiocy when it's pointed out to
: you (and everyone else).

The only thing you have pointed out is that you are a drooling moron who
swears alot. Big deal, anyone can do that.
Now try rational thought.
Pretty tough when there is but no brains in your head.


: See above.

Mange' mere et mort.


: purposely kick the homeless, beat up old people, starve children while

: laughing about it, or whatever other violences you can dream up, while at the

I would not be suprised coming from an evil scumbag like you.
You are hellspawn if there ever was such a thing.


: >While your worthless rightoid buddies accuse me of terrible things with no


: >proof, I stand with integrity.
: >Your insults are meaningless and only go to show how sadly pathetic you
: >really are.
: >Grow up.
: And the integrity you keep shoving at us is the same "integrity" that you
: subvert in order to accuse others of terrible things, with no proof either.
: Yes, you keep shuffling the cards and then deal from the bottom of the deck
: while everyone watches you do it and at the same time adopting a smug "I got
: away with it" stance; watches in utter amazement at the audacity of it.

--

Belgarion

unread,
Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96
to

In article <56ebit$j...@news.sas.ab.ca>,


Nothing new at all. Nothing new ever. More mental diarrhea from a flame
baiter.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages