Top CDC Health and Climate Scientist Files Whistleblower Complaint

gordo

Aug 31, 2019, 3:34:05 PM8/31/19
Top CDC Health and Climate Scientist Files Whistleblower Complaint

He’s one of several federal scientists working on climate change who
say they have been silenced, sidelined or demoted under the Trump
administration. More
https://insideclimatenews.org/news/16082019/cdc-scientist-whistleblower-complaint-climate-health-research-trump-usda-epa

Remember when PM of Canada did the same thing.

---
https://www.avg.com

M I Wakefield

Aug 31, 2019, 4:07:25 PM8/31/19
"gordo" wrote in message news:esilmehsi0qnrmioh...@4ax.com...

> Top CDC Health and Climate Scientist Files Whistleblower Complaint

> He’s one of several federal scientists working on climate change who say
> they have been silenced, sidelined or demoted under the Trump
> administration. More
> https://insideclimatenews.org/news/16082019/cdc-scientist-whistleblower-complaint-climate-health-research-trump-usda-epa

> Remember when PM of Canada did the same thing.

No, and neither do you. Harper didn't silence, sideline, demote, or
retaliate against any federal scientists ... he simply reminded them that
they were subject to the same rules as all other civil servants.

brewn...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2019, 8:33:18 PM8/31/19

M I Wakeford wrote:
> No, and neither do you. Harper didn't silence, sideline, demote, or
> retaliate against any federal scientists ... he simply reminded them that
> they were subject to the same rules as all other civil servants.

Convenient memory - or outright bullshit and lies, Wakeford? . . .

Here's a reminder:

~ Marine Science Libraries Decimated

The Harper government's downsizing of federal libraries included sudden closing of seven world famous Department of Fisheries and Oceans archives. A leaked memo revealed the destruction and consolidation would save less than half a million dollars.

Scientist patrons of the libraries, who witnessed chaotic chucking of rare literature, called it a "book burning" with no logical purpose other than to restrict environmental information. The Harper government claimed vital works would be digitally preserved, but never provided a plan or cost for doing so, nor any proof it had happened. No scientists interviewed by The Tyee believed digitizing would or could replace what was lost.

~ Government Muzzles Science Community

Top scientists came under such heavy monitoring by the Conservatives that they staged "Death of Evidence" protests for being denied freedom of speech. The Conservatives sent out chaperones or "media minders" to track Environment Canada scientists and report on them.

~ Conservatives Block Accreditation for Opposition MPs

In another example of partisanship taken to new heights, the PMO blocked opposition members from being accredited for international environment conferences and from visiting military bases.

M I Wakefield

Aug 31, 2019, 9:22:24 PM8/31/19
"Karen Gordon" wrote in message

> > "gordo" wrote in message
> > > Remember when PM of Canada did the same thing.

> M I Wakeford

Deleted at the point all credibility was lost.

___
Karen Gordon is a fundamentally dishonest poster. She makes up "facts", she
posts fake cites, and she lies about the content of cites. Nothing she
posts should be believed without independent confirmation.

Greg Carr

Aug 31, 2019, 11:16:35 PM8/31/19
I remember the GST being cut, beer and popcorn money, tax credit for transit passes, mandatory jail time for kiddie porn and a balanced budget. No terrorists getting 10 million dollars, less immigration and no
SNC-Lavelin scandal.

gordo

Sep 1, 2019, 1:42:32 PM9/1/19
On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 16:07:23 -0400, "M I Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrote:
When your long term memory starts to fade it is time check in with
your care provider.

M I Wakefield

Sep 1, 2019, 4:41:27 PM9/1/19
"gordo" wrote in message news:lqvnmedf9vufkc38g...@4ax.com...

> When your long term memory starts to fade it is time check in with your
> care provider.

Good advice from a long-term resident.

gordo

Sep 2, 2019, 12:24:15 PM9/2/19
On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 16:41:25 -0400, "M I Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrot
e:
Its you that has the memory loss by not remembering what the worst PM
in Canadian History did to Canadian scientists. Refresher,Harper
scilenced them and closed down their projects.