German remorse

Susan Cohen

Jan 24, 2022, 3:05:16 PM1/24/22

Dhu on Gate

Jan 24, 2022, 5:27:29 PM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:05:14 -0500, Susan Cohen wrote:

> https://ghb67.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/auschwitz-06.jpg
>
> I feel the same way

Graduation Day for the same lot: https://bit.ly/2JYiphv

Dhu

NEMO

Jan 24, 2022, 7:06:00 PM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:05:14 -0500, Suzy KKKohen <thick...@cunt.com>
wrote:
The jew theme park is still there and waiting for the next opportunity
to get back in business!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Loose Cannon

Jan 24, 2022, 7:06:25 PM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:27:26 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
<camp...@neotext.ca> wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:05:14 -0500, Susan Cohen wrote:
>
>> https://ghb67.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/auschwitz-06.jpg
>>
>> I feel the same way
>
>Graduation Day for the same lot: https://bit.ly/2JYiphv
>
>Dhu

Are you some kind of jewlover, gook?

Duh

The Jews

Jan 24, 2022, 8:19:43 PM1/24/22
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 00:06:24 +0000, Loose Cannon <efbr...@gmx-x.comm>
wrote:

>Are you some kind of jewlover, gook?

EVERYBODY loves Jews, if they know what's good for them.

Hell-- you WORSHIP a Jew! Jesus!

ROFLMJAO!!!!!

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 87,122
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

Susan Cohen

Jan 24, 2022, 11:35:52 PM1/24/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:19:37 -0800, The Jews
<je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 00:06:24 +0000, Loose Cannon <efbr...@gmx-x.comm>
>wrote:
>
>>Are you some kind of jewlover, gook?
>
>EVERYBODY loves Jews, if they know what's good for them.
>
>Hell-- you WORSHIP a Jew! Jesus!

You worship an uppity ape, Chrissie Morton

https://media.makeameme.org/created/stupid-fucking-nigger.jpg

>ROFLMJAO!!!!!

Peeler

Jan 25, 2022, 4:07:12 AM1/25/22
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 00:06:24 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted again:

>>Graduation Day for the same lot: https://bit.ly/2JYiphv
>>
>>Dhu
>
> Are you some kind of jewlover, gook?
>
> Duh

Are you some kind of paranoid obsessed Jew hater, you poor clinically insane
asshole? LOL

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!

h hrh

Jan 25, 2022, 7:28:02 AM1/25/22
On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 3:05:16 PM UTC-5, Susan Cohen wrote:
> https://ghb67.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/auschwitz-06.jpg
>
> I feel the same way
That's not funny, that's sick.

Loose Cannon

Jan 25, 2022, 9:55:22 AM1/25/22
On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:19:37 -0800, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
your jew mini-nutsack!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?

#me joo LOL! B'low it out yer fat jew ass, jewboi!

Gregory Carr

Jan 25, 2022, 6:59:55 PM1/25/22
Uppitty? You are so pathetic you are a fag who lives with a blubberbutt to hide your perversion you are a immigrant a parasite to U.K. taxpayers a feeb a white haired brittle creep a racist and chronic daily liar.

Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
ab...@uk.tiscali.com
,
ab...@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Phone: 020 7219 4711
Email: kevin.f...@parliament.uk This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. Unlike in Canada and the USA that post isn't a Cabinet Post which is odd.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavich is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain.

You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.

Glad Earl J Weber the Louisiana pedophile is dead Gordon Radavich lauded him on USENET. Neither of them ever had a child or did it with a even an average woman. Weber never saw a woman over 10 naked that's how fat catholics do it the poorest state in America. Both were/are chronic liars and totally racist against Blacks and dumber than the slime from a snail. Both lost the war they were involved in.

Gordon Radavich is from Serbia a Slav a Untermensch.

Even Hitler looked down on slavs! LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

He is banned from all social media.

Gregory Carr

Jan 25, 2022, 7:02:14 PM1/25/22
Yawn your fey self can't even beat up the fat wife you live with. Wimpy you are white haired dork,.

Dhu on Gate

Jan 30, 2022, 4:22:53 AM1/30/22
On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:05:15 +0100, The Peeler wrote:

>> Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
>> your jew mini-nutsack!
>
> But you DO worship Jesus, the Jew, you hilariously stupid serb retard! LOL

Worshipping Jesus is to objectify him as a "Golden Calf" of somekind whose
works and teachings can be disregarded for the Glory of his being.

Dhu (Protestants, Mo' included, have a problem with this)