Cheapest Energy, EVER - You Got That A Right - Cheaply Made, Cheaply Bought, Cheaply Installed, But Still Expensive To Consumers

1 view

AlleyCat

Feb 6, 2023, 9:06:14 PM2/6/23

Scotland Littered By Tonnes of Toxic Plastics Shed By Thousands of Wind Turbine
Blades

https://stopthesethings.files.wordpress.com/2022/08/leading-edge-erosion.png

For a taste of your wind "powered" future, look no further than the Scottish
Highlands - where some 4,500 of these things have polluted a once majestic
landscape.

Traverse any Highland Glen these days in the hope of finding peace and
tranquility, and you'll be hard-pressed to avoid Scotland's hundreds of wind
factories and their looming industrial presence. To make way for them, more
than 17,000 acres have been cleared and 14 million trees have been clear-felled
in the process, adding to a morbid sense of pointless, industrial-scale
environmental destruction.

But, right now, it's another feature of these 300-tonne monsters and their 50-
60m blades that has highlanders up in arms.

And that's their habit of constantly shedding toxic microplastics and spreading
them far and wide.

Ben Borland reveals that littering the landscape with toxic plastic junk with
complete impunity, is yet another example of how the wind industry gets a free
kick on every environmentally harmful aspect of their subsidy-soaked
operations.

Wind farm fears as SNP ministers admit they don't monitor "toxic" leading edge
erosion
Scottish Daily Express
Ben Borland

Energy minister Michael Matheson also admitted that no wind farm operators have
been fined for failing to maintain their turbines and there is no scheme in
place to monitor microplastic pollution.

A Scots Tory MSP has hit out after the SNP Government admitted it had no idea
how many of Scotland's 19,000 wind turbines may be releasing dangerous
chemicals.

There have been concerns for years about the environmental impact from the
erosion of microplastics from the colossal turbine blades, which are made with
fibreglass and epoxy resin.

One of the chemicals is called Bisphenol A, which has been linked with
fertility problems in humans and wildlife. Campaigners say a single turbine can
emit up to 62 kilos of microplastics annually, although this is disputed by the
renewables industry.

Highlands and Islands MSP, Donald Cameron, has attempted to find out more
information about the issue with a series of questions at the Scottish
Parliament.

In one, he asked the Scottish Government "how it currently monitors leading
edge erosion on wind turbines, and whether it has any plans to increase this
monitoring".

Energy minister Michael Matheson replied the SNP-Green administration "is not
responsible for taking action in this area".

Mr Matheson also said the Scottish Government "does not provide funding for
continued maintenance of wind turbines" and "has not issued any fines relating
to the failure to maintain wind turbines".

Finally, the Conservative MSP asked the "Scottish Government whether it has any
plans to conduct a study on the impact of microplastic pollution and toxic
compounds from wind turbines".

Once again, the minister replied in the negative. "The Water Framework
Directive does not currently include the requirement for the monitoring and
assessment of microplastic pollution and specifically Bisphenol A in the water
environment," he said.

Speaking to the Scottish Daily Express, Mr Cameron said: "The dangers of
microplastics and toxic substances from wind turbine erosion are well-
documented, so it's surprising that the SNP Government isn't even bothering to
monitor this.

"Despite their enthusiasm for windfarms, it appears that the SNP have washed
their hands of any potentially harmful effects wind turbine erosion might have
on the environment.

"The responsibility for wind turbine maintenance may lie with private
companies, but the SNP must at the very least monitor the state of Scotland's
turbines and sanction any companies that don't comply with safe upkeep.

"Otherwise we could end up facing an environmental hazard as a result of the
very same turbines that are supposed to be helping us tackle climate change."

=====

February: Soooo Hot!

Study: India's "Cold Waves" Have Increased Over The Past Decade

Summer Snow Clips Australia

Arctic Outbreaks For Asia

Europe And North America-With All-Time Record Cold Forecasts

Heavy Snow Sweeps Northern India
Summer "Cold-Snap" Grips Eastern Australia
Record Cold From Canada To Trinidad
Full-Blown Arctic Outbreak To Engulf Europe Starting Sunday

January: Soooo Hot!

Stations Across Antarctica Log Coldest January Temperatures Ever
Utah "Sinks" To -62F - State's Coldest Reading Since 2002
Asia's All-Time Lows
"The Stratosphere Has Suddenly Become Very, Very Cold"
Fierce Freeze Persists In Siberia
All-Time Cold Records Continue To Fall Across Japan
Snow In Mallorca
South Pole's Clear Cooling Trend
Heavy Snow For Europe
Historic Totals Across Western U.S.
Nunavut School Lowers "Cold Weather Cutoff" To -60C (-76F)
"Unprecedented" 170-Strong Herd Of Bison Spotted In Poland
Algeria Sees Rare Snowfall
157 Afghans Now Confirmed To Have Frozen Dead In "Coldest Winter On Record"
Benchmarks Busted In U.S.
*All-Time* Records Continue To Fall Across Japan
Record Lows And Deadly Snows Sweep Japan
Iceland's Coldest December For 50 Years
Cold Arctic Skies Produce Rare "Polar Stratospheric Clouds'
New National Record Low Set In China
All Korean Stations Fall Below Zero
Heathrow's Coldest Jan Temp Since 1987
UK National Grid "Rewarding" Brits For Switching Off Power
Cold Records Fall Across U.S.
"Piercing" Arctic Outbreak Looms
China Suffers -50C (-58F) For First Time In 54 Years
The Russian Towns And Cities Enduring All-Time Record Cold
Kyrgyzstan's Lake "That Never Freezes Over" Just Froze Over
Arctic Blasts For Europe And North America
Central America Endures Record Cold
China Forecast First -50C Since 1969
At Least 100 Killed In Afghanistan's Big Freeze
Major Winter Storm Clatters Plains, Midwest
Antarctic Ice Sheet Posts Record SMB Gains
Arctic Air Encases Europe
Russia's Freeze Intensifies (-80.9F)
Eighth Cold Wave Day Hits Delhi
Record Snow Strikes Arizona And Nevada
Busted: HadCRUT Data Tampering
Historic Cold In Cuba
Records Fall Across India, Pakistan And Iran
Heavy Snow Transforms European Landscapes
33 Feet And Counting: California Town Buried In Snow
Heavy Snow In South Korea
Russia Logs Coldest January Temperature Since 1982
Arctic Air Hits Europe, Delivers Feet Of Snow
Cooling Australia
Asia's Record-Breaking Arctic Outbreak Reaches Indian Ocean
Alerts Issued In India, China, Taiwan and Others
Big Freeze To Return To Europe (Just In Time For Davos)
U.S. To Be Pummeled Again Later In The Month
Extreme Freeze Intensifies Across Asia-Iranian's Told "To Bundle Up"
"More Snow Than Forecast" Buries European Slopes-Even More To Come
U.S. Agri Exports To China Smash Records
Sydney's Longest Spell Of Days Below 30C In 140-Years; Coldest Start To A Year
Since 1982 In São Paulo, Brazil; + Historic Snow In Western U.S. Helps Drive
Northern Hemisphere Snow Mass *Further* Above 1982-2012 Average
Siberia's Coldest Temperature Since 2002
Host Of Records Felled ACROSS Transcontinental Russia
California's Snowpack Highest In 40 Years
Heavy Snow "Causes Chaos" In Oslo
Extreme Freeze Begins Across Vast Areas Of Russia/Asia
Frigid Decembers For North America, Australia, Parts Of Europe, And Asia
Cold 2022 For The South Pole
Historic Snowfall In SD And MN
Twin Cities" Snowiest Start To Winter In 30-Years
Earth's Average Temperature Dropped *AGAIN* In December, Now Down 0.66C From
2016 Peak
Scandinavia's Cold December
If Global Warming Is Real And "Catastrophic", Why Are The Deserts Greening?
UK Avalanche Kills One
Extreme Freeze To Engulf All Of Russia
Mughal Road Blocked By 3-Feet Of Snow
Sydney Failed To Reach 32C In 2022 (First Year In Books Dating Back To 1859)
Greenland's Jakobshavn Glacier Continues To Grow

Alan

Feb 7, 2023, 1:31:38 AM2/7/23
On 2023-02-06 18:06, AlleyCat wrote:

> Scotland Littered By Tonnes of Toxic Plastics Shed By Thousands of Wind Turbine
> Blades
>
> https://stopthesethings.files.wordpress.com/2022/08/leading-edge-erosion.png

From a reasoned site that says:

"We're not here to debate the wind industry, we're here to DESTROY IT!"

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 7:31:05 PM2/7/23

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:05:28 -0500, Governor Swill says...

> >When tires wear out and have to be replaced, where did the tire
> >tread go?
>
> Eventually? The ocean.

We have landfills in the ocean... on purpose?

You can burn tires in the ocean?

You can shred tires for recycling to make more tires in the ocean?

You liberals can do anything.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/SMF90st.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 7:39:52 PM2/7/23

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 16:05:28 -0500, Governor Swill says...

> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 11:41:00 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article
> ><020468cb-795a-420d...@googlegroups.com>,
> > -hh <recscub...@huntzinger.com> wrote:
> >
> >> In the meantime, while a wind turbine may be responsible for "...up to 62
> >> kilos..."
> >> of microplastics pollution...
> >
> >When tires wear out and have to be replaced, where did the tire
> >tread go?
>
> Eventually? The ocean.

So... all cars are driven along the oceans?

"As micro-rubbers, they mainly end up in soil and water and, to a small extent,
in the air. And the amount of these particles in our environment is anything
but small, as Empa researchers have now calculated." phys.org

Pretty sure the "water" they're talking about is puddles and ponds and lakes
near roads.

So... as long as there's "other" pollutants in the form of micro-plastics and
rubbers, it's perfectly fine for turbine blades to pollute?

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 7:46:03 PM2/7/23

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 11:41:00 -0800, Siri Cruise says...

> > In the meantime, while a wind turbine may be responsible for "...up to 62
> > kilos..."
> > of microplastics pollution...
>
> When tires wear out and have to be replaced, where did the tire
> tread go?

EVs need tires too, dumb ass.

Is tire tread "shavings" poisonous to anything?

So, as long as other products make micro-plastics, it's OK for wind turbine
blades to add to the micro-plastic pollution?

That's REAL pollution, unlike CO², which is not pollution at all. Is an over
abundance of Oxygen, pollution? Explain.