Re: jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker

Loose Cannon

May 9, 2022, 10:51:47 PM5/9/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 16:45:15 -0700, The Jews
<je...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 9 May 2022 16:10:07 -0400, A pedophile Glue Huffer wrote:
>
>>Mr. Cannon, when you're right, you're right.
>
>>But you've never been right.
>>You're just an unemloyable glue-huffing pedophile who pees his pants
>>every time he hears the name "Chris Morton."
>
>Do you save time now and just buy yellow pants?
>
>[laughs in Jewish]

Do your nigger friends know the history of the jew blood-suckers in
the African slave trade?

https://confederatehonorhome.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/minister-louis-farrakhan-blacks-and-jews.pdf

Peeler

May 10, 2022, 5:04:27 AM5/10/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 22:51:46 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

>>Do you save time now and just buy yellow pants?
>>
>>[laughs in Jewish]
>>

> Do your nigger friends know the history of the jew blood-suckers in
> the African slave trade?

Do YOU know what a total laughing stock you are, you unhappily married gay
nazitard? LOL

Loose Sphincter, whining on Usenet about his "pig" at home:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Gregory Carr

May 10, 2022, 8:52:22 AM5/10/22
What Is Going On With Taxpayer Funded Inclusion BC In New Westminster, BC And The Foreign Terrorist They Employ Charlotte Bates.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
Harry Bains.MLA
,
advo...@inclusionbc.org
,
in...@inclusionbc.org
,
in...@communityventures.ca
,
in...@bcsaf.org
,
Vers...@inclusionbc.org
,
in...@braceworks.ca
,
bmi...@sd6.bc.ca
,
inclusive...@cacl.ca
,
John Horgan.MLA
,
Sukh Dhaliwal
,
Scott Aitchison
,
Newton Newton
,
Leslyn Lewis
,
Leslyn Lewis
,
Bob Mackin
,
ed...@surreynowleader.com
,
tom.z...@surreynowleader.com
,
Redfm Info
,
Kerry-Lynne D. - M.P. Findlay
,
David Eby.MLA
,
AG AG:EX Minister
,
Bolan, Kim
,
Michael - M.P. Kram
,
Katrine Conroy.MLA
,
Ken Hardie
,
Ravi Kahlon.MLA
,
Bruce Ralston.MLA
,
Adam Walker.MLA
,
anthony.h...@parl.gc.ca
,
Jagrup Brar.MLA
,
Garry Begg.MLA
,
rachel....@parl.gc.ca
,
Bruce Banman.MLA
,
Brittny Anderson.MLA
,
brenda.b...@leg.bc.ca
,
justin....@parl.gc.ca
,
Pierre Poilievre
,
Office PREM:EX OfficeofthePremier
,
Peter - Riding 1 Julian
,
travis...@citytv.rogers.com
,
prabjot...@omnitv.com
,
Prime Minister/Premier Ministre
,
Marie-Fran...@parl.gc.ca
,
JasrajSin...@parl.gc.ca
,
Brad.R...@parl.gc.ca
,
jenny...@parl.gc.ca
,
blake.de...@parl.gc.ca
,
Sean....@parl.gc.ca
,
Duc...@parl.gc.ca
,
lisa.be...@leg.bc.ca
,
Erin - M.P. O'Toole
,
Michael - M.P. Chong
,
stephanie....@leg.bc.ca
,
Jim - M.P. Carr
,
Charlie - M.P. Angus
,
Jinny Sims. Mla
,
s.chandrah...@leg.bc.ca
,
michele.b...@leg.bc.ca
,
mike.ber...@leg.bc.ca
,
George Chow.MLA
,
viewerc...@globalnews.ca
,
gw...@glaciermedia.ca
,
edit...@burnabynow.com
,
news11...@rogers.com
,
nathaniel.e...@parl.gc.ca
,
Dan Coulter.MLA
,
Raj Chouhan.MLA
,
nwn...@cknw.com
,
Julie - M.P. Dabrusin
,
dan.ash...@leg.bc.ca
,
vanc...@dailyhive.com
,
Jagmeet - M.P. Singh
,
Melissa - M.P. Lantsman
,
doug.clov...@leg.bc.ca
,
marty....@parl.gc.ca
,
Susie Chant.MLA
,
yaara...@parl.gc.ca
,
Pam Alexis.MLA
,
marty...@bnaibrith.ca
,
B'nai Brith Canada
,
pmic...@bnaibrith.ca
,
Jennifer Whiteside.MLA
,
katrina....@leg.bc.ca
,
chrystia...@parl.gc.ca
,
jack....@parl.gc.ca
,
Jim Prentice
Hide

Tue, May 10 at 1:29 a.m.

Lawmakers Urged to Take Meaningful Action Against Rise in Extremist Hate
1 view
Subscribe
Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
9 May 2022, 23:27:29 (1 hour ago)

Lawmakers Urged to Take Meaningful Action Against Rise in Extremist Hate

House of Commons, Committee venue, Wikipedia
May 9, 2022

OTTAWA – A Member of Parliament from Manitoba has expressed shock with the growth of antisemitic incidents in Canada, as outlined in the 2021 Audit of Antisemitic Incidents, produced by B’nai Brith Canada’s League for Human Rights.(Greg: Fine but followers of Islam are being outright killed or left crippled. In Edmonton and Calgary in 2021 https://groups.google.com/g/edm.general/c/ArNK5dKUw8A/m/qNVJRQujAQAJ there were violent unprovoked attacks on Moslem women. https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/5s9zgoW9mq0/m/hnH1wSuzAwAJ Anti-Islam graffiti in Newton in 2021 made the CTV News. I have seen anti-Jewish graffiti but this was way worse in quantity and tone. )

Raquel Dancho’s remarks came last Thursday, while a pair of B’nai Brith officials testified as part of an expert panel invited at the House of Commons committee studying ideologically motivated violent extremism in Canada. The two were Michael Mostyn, Chief Executive Officer of B’nai Brith Canada, and Marvin Rotrand, National Director of the League for Human Rights.

B’nai Brith called on the Government to stress “hate” as much as “racism” in the drafting of its 2023-2026 Anti-Racism Strategy, and to fulfill its election promise to hold social-media platforms accountable for the content they host.

“Jews were the target of a shocking 62% of police-reported hate incidents aimed at religious minorities in 2021, although they comprise only 1.25% of Canada’s population, according to Statistics Canada,” Rotrand said. “The numbers registered are at their highest level since B’nai Brith first began collecting statistics in 1982, and include a major spike in violent incidents. So, we’re very encouraged to see this Committee tackle this worrying trend, and anticipate meaningful action from the Government.”

Much of the discussion focused on the rise in online hate in 2021, as people were largely confined indoors because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Many panelists, including those representing B’nai Brith, told Dancho and the MPs that online content creators are profiting from hate and misinformation. The panelists agreed that social-media companies are doing little to enforce their own platform rules and hate circulates freely online.

(Greg: Agreed but ironically I was kicked off Twitter the other day.

Hello,

Thank you for your patience as we reviewed your appeal request for account, @Gregory49780920, regarding the following:

Gregory Carr
@Gregory49780920
@NoWayNoHow7 @gayoverthere @Noellenarwhal The 600 pound blob with acne has no profile pic or name. Go kill yourself.
Violating our rules against promoting or encouraging suicide or self-harm

Our support team has determined that a violation did take place, and therefore we will not overturn our decision.

You will not be able to access Twitter through your account due to violations of the Twitter Rules, specifically our rules around:
In order to restore account functionality, you can resolve the violations by logging into your account and completing the on-screen instructions.

Thanks,
Twitter

Gregory Carr <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com>
Sun, 8 May, 20:06 (1 day ago)
to Twitter

I have read this and now leave the Twitterverse. Hope Elon Musk is able to clean that cesspool up I like his idea of requiring all users to use the names on their social security cards.)

“Hate crosses a broad spectrum of motivations, both online and offline, and that broad spectrum deserves urgent action, particularly in light of the spike in hate materials and incidents,” Mostyn said. “We hope the Government will take immediate action in combating the scourge of hate speech on social media platforms, among others.”

Mostyn also highlighted the case of Khaled Barakat, a Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terrorist leader who has been living in Canada, and urged the Committee to ensure existing Canadian laws are fully enforced against listed terrorist groups and their members. (Greg: Inclusive BC has nobel aims but this tax payer funded group employs the foreigner Katherine Bates married to terrorist Khaled Barakat it lists 29 employees but only 27 are shown on their website and she travels out of province a lot. She is not mentioned on their website. Is this organization deliberately using donations to it and taxpayer funds to fund terrorism? https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/EEPBAwRXlp4/m/6-v1nHgZBAAJ https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlottekates/?originalSubdomain=ca Communications Coordinator at Inclusion BC

Inclusion BC

Rutgers University School of Law - Newark
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada the wife of the terrorist leader says she has worked there for 11 years.

https://inclusionbc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2020-21_AnnualReport_Website_HighRes.pdf their fiscal disclosure is a joke 68% of its funding comes from advocacy does that mean soliciting the B.C. and federal govt municipal and city govts and every tax payer funded org they can think of? Of course no actual dollar amounts are listed though they do admit spending 23% of what they get on administration. Charlotte Kates the wife of the terrorist leader who claims to work there 11 years appears nowhere on their website. 27 other ppl do. Someone is lying is there criminal activity?

https://www.datanyze.com/people/Charlotte-Kates/1774924532

Charlotte's Workplace
Inclusion BC
Inclusion BC

Inclusion BC is a provincial federation whose members include community agencies, families and self-advocates, and which has led the movement away from institutions since 1955. We are dedicated to advancing rights, promoting abilities and building awareness as we work to support full citizenship and...Read More
227 6th St, New Westminster, British Columbia, V3L 3A5, Canada. When was this group last audited?)

Mostyn and Rotrand also urged the Committee to:

Improve high school curricula across the provinces, to ensure students are better educated on the Holocaust; (Greg: And what things will be removed from the curriculum to enable this? The Diary Of Anne Frank was mandatory reading in high school we were taught about the Holocaust in Grade 4. There were all sorts of books on WW2 in the school library not everyone likes to read or can effectively.)
Ensure the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps is immediately listed as a terrorist entity in its entirety; (Greg: Do this pronto.)
Have the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance apply to Canadian funding rules for foreign or domestic NGOs. (Greg: Yes.)
In addition to testimony, B’nai Brith also provided a submission to The House of Commons Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/lawmakers-urged-to-take-meaningful-action-against-rise-in-extremist-hate/

To read the submission, CLICK HERE

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Content/Committee/441/SECU/Brief/BR11714421/br-external/BnaiBrithCanada-e.pdf

Deport Khaled Barakat Petition - B'nai Brith Canada I have already signed it.

I note the Hell's Angels and the Mafia don't allow women or Blacks to be members and that they have killed more ppl on CDN soil than any foreign terrorist group by bombings. They have also extorted, sold child porn, illegal drug dealing, rape, b and e, arson, fraud, illegal gambling, bribed law enforcement, auto theft rings, pimping, contract murder so let us ban them as well. In parts of Australia it is illegal to show H.A.M.C. symbols in public.

Deport Khaled Barakat Petition - B'nai Brith Canada
Khaled Barakat gives an interview on behalf of the PFLP in Berlin in 2016 (YouTube) Pour le français voir ci-des...