Boy... You Lairs' Pants Are On Fire Today

1 view

AlleyCat

Feb 6, 2023, 3:46:03 PM2/6/23

No... Trump did NOT know about "Chinese balloons", because NO ONE knew about
them until after Trump was out of office and some anonymous source said that
there were balloons over America during Trump's administration.

Funny, how there's absolutely NO evidence to confirm what is being said. If
it's top secret, why wasn't anyone contacted about them? The President wasn't.
The head of the CIA wasn't.

So where's the beef? In some anonymous source's head.

First off, IF they did fly over the mainland, if wasn't for far, and not NEARLY
as long as BIDEN'S Chinese balloons, and Trump knew NOTHING about them. Biden
was told a week ahead of the downing of the Chinese Balloons.

Secondly, and thanks to Lee Lee, the balloons that were to have flown over
America, "supposedly", during the Trump administration, were "UNDETECTABLE", so
how did Trump "know"?

He didn't, but that doesn't stop a liberal or Democrat from doing what they do
best... lie.

https://lavocedinewyork.com/en/news/2023/02/05/intel-officials-confirm-s
py-balloons-flew-over-us-during-trump-administration/

U.S. intelligence assesses that Chinese government surveillance balloons have
transited the continental United States several times but went "UNDETECTED," a
senior administration official told Fox News Digital. A defense official on
Saturday said Chinese spy balloons traveled over the United States at least
three times during the Trump administration.

Former President Trump and a number of his top national security and defense
officials deny the claims, telling Fox News Digital that it "never happened."
However, on Sunday, a senior administration official told Fox News Digital
confirms them, saying that "U.S. intelligence, not the Biden administration"
assesses that "PRC government surveillance balloons transited the continental
U.S. briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that
we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration
of time."

The information on Chinese spy balloons under the Trump administration was
"discovered after" he left office and "they went UNDETECTED," the official told
Fox News Digital.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats" best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts" bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/SMF90st.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while "President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM

AlleyCat

Feb 6, 2023, 8:48:52 PM2/6/23

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 18:44:52 -0600, super70s says...

> > Secondly, and thanks to Lee Lee, the balloons that were to have flown over
> > America, "supposedly", during the Trump administration, were "UNDETECTABLE", so
> > how did Trump "know"?
>
> He's always told us he knows more about military operations than the US
> generals.

And the generals knew nothing, stupid. So if Trump had even THOUGHT of Chinese
balloons, that means he knew more than the generals, because they Sgt. Shultz'd
the whole thing.

NO ONE reported ANY balloons during the Trump administration. They had to use
spy techniques up to 6 years later, to find out that there may have been some
balloons, but I also heard that the balloons never stayed over the mainland
long at all and that's why no one knew of them.

False comparison.

They weren't the threat the China/Biden balloons were. We knew their origin,
path and purpose. NO ONE knows for sure what the other balloons were comprised
of.

Plus, dumb ass... WHO said the China/Biden balloons were "military"? We KNOW
China/Joe Biden's balloons were military.

We put balloons up all the time. NASA for one. They aren't military, but I bet
you they can spy, nonetheless. ;-)

The media made excuses for China/Biden in the beginning, saying they were
weather balloons.

Even a surveillance balloon doesn't automatically mean "military".

No matter how many times you try to excuse Biden's fuck up, by bringing up the
balloons that "supposedly" came over during Trump's administration, it still
doesn't cover for or excuse Biden's fuck up.

Again... it's a false comparison, mainly because the "Trump-era" balloons are
mysteries. We'll probably never know their mission.

I thought you far-left liberal progressive types, hated whataboutisms?

Projection and hypocrisy, they name is super70s.

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Canada Has Started Rejecting More Refugee Claims

Why https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/theres-a-
perception-that-canada-is-being-invaded/561032

Canada has begun granting refugee status to fewer irregular border crossers

"Trying to depict these people as welfare bums and security threats and
criminals is a racist attitude. Canadians hate when you say that we're racist,
BUT WE ARE."

=====

The Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada | BCG

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-
canada

Anti-Black racism in Canada is worse than most Canadians want to believe. With
the COVID-19 pandemic amplifying the injustices against Black People, it is now
more important than ever for Canadians to take action.

=====

Racism & the Canadian historical past ...

https://divercityvisa.com/racism-the-americanization-of-canadian-historical-
past-why-we-should-not-take-a-look-at-ourselves-by-a-u-s-lens

The Canadian response to racism south of the border will be described as an
Americanization of Canadian historical past. The media's lack of protection of
racism in Canada, in its traditionally correct context, is a trigger for
concern. Totally different histories of racism.

=====

Racism in Canada | News, Videos & Articles

https://globalnews.ca/tag/racism-in-canada

Canadian MPs vote to condemn Atlanta mass shooting, anti-Asian racism. The move
comes days after eight people were killed by a white gunman in Atlanta. Six of
the victims were Asian American women ...

=====

Anti-Asian Racism Lead, The Canadian Race Relations ...

https://cpac-canada.ca/anti-asian-racism-lead

The Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRRF) was created in 1996 to reaffirm
the principles of justice and equality for all in Canada. The CRRF's mandate is
to facilitate throughout Canada the development, sharing, and application of
knowledge and expertise to eliminate racism and all forms of racial
discrimination in Canadian society.

=====

Is Canada a racist country? One-third of respondents in a ...

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/06/21/is-canada-a-racist-country-
one-third-of-respondents-in-a-new-study-say-yes.html

Jun 21, 2021

One-third of respondents in a new study say yes. Most Canadians agree that
Canada's diverse population makes it a better country. But on the question of
whether or not Canada is a racist country ...

=====

Most Canadians Experience Racism ... - New Canadian Media

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/most-canadians-experience-racism-where-they-live-
survey

Canadian racism is sometimes called 'polite' and is characterized by
microaggressions, but that is a misnomer. Words like that are used to deflect
criticisms and differentiate Canada from the United States, says Henry, though
she does see similar ideologies and motivations.

=====

Canada Must Withdraw From Racist Core Group - Yves Angler

https://yvesengler.com/2021/10/24/canada-must-withdraw-from-racist-core-group

The least Canadian antiracist activists should do is educate themselves about
racism in foreign affairs. There is no justification for Canada participating
in this nakedly imperialist alliance. All Canadians of conscience owe a debt of
solidarity to the people of Haiti. We must demand Ottawa immediately withdraw
from the racist Core Group.

=====

Sikh Canadians Surge Politically In "Systemically Racist ...

https://capforcanada.com/sikh-canadians-surge-politically-in-systemically-
racist-canada

"The reality is, our Canada is a place of racism, of violence." - NDP Party
Leader Jagmeet Singh, June 14th 2021. An unprecedented event occurred last
night in Alberta, Canada. Sikh-Canadian candidates won in both Calgary and
Edmonton mayoral elections.. Jhoti Gondek is the first Sikh-Canadian to become
mayor of Calgary. She will be taking over from Naheed Nenshi, three-time winner
as ...

=====

Racism at IRCC could determine who gets in - New Canadian ...

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/racism-at-ircc-could-determine-who-gets-in

IRCC employees are reporting racist workplace behaviour such as racially-
charged microaggressions at work, says survey. NCM reporter Isabel Inclan
reports on the deeper fallout. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) employees remain skeptical of the measures in place to tackle racism at
their workplace, according to a new report.

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 8:30:29 PM2/7/23

If yu cn red ths, yu dn't ned fr m to spl out evrthng FR yu.

Stop being the fucking toddler you are and read a little more carefully.

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 18:47:52 -0600, super70s says...

> > > And we're supposed to take Big Daddy's word for that, douchebag?

No... because he said he didn't know, like EVERY OTHER PERSON IN GOVERNMENT at
the time. Why don't you just fucking read about it, before spewing lies?

> > TRUMP is not the source for the balloons never being detected, you fucking
> > moron.
>
> To hear Trump tell it sure.

Engrish, prease. That bassackwards bullshit Francaise is incomprehensible.

> > It's BIDEN'S intelligence agencies who are telling us that during Trump's
> > administration
>
> LOL, Biden was president AFTER Trump you raging assclown.

The Biden administration intelligence agencies NOW, you fucking moron, are the
ones telling us the DURING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, there were balloons, but
THAT they were NOT detected, so Trump COULDN'T have known about them.

They may have not been detected, mainly because they barely flew over the
mainland. They probably flew over Canada more.

I hate using your fella fuck-buddy Cuntnadian's words, but BOY, are you stupid.

> The buck doesn't stop with Biden during the time Trump was president,
> except in the peabrains of idiots like you.

ONLY a shit-stain dumbass would think that I was talking about TRUMP
intelligence agencies, when I said BIDEN'S. They're telling us NOW, that the
balloons were never detected THEN, idiot.

NO ONE said Trump's intelligence agencies. There might be holdovers, but that's
moot.

> This reminds me of the time W. Bush was president and Republicans tried
> to blame 9/11 on Bill Clinton (who gave an explicit warning to Bush
> about bin Laden BTW).

9/11 WAS the Bill Clinton administration's fault. It surely wasn't Bush's. He
had been in office EIGHT whole months, you fucking moron.

Show me ONE Aero Club school, that can get you a COMMERCIAL pilot's license or
would move you up to learning how to fly a commercial jets, in 8 months. (more
later)

The planning was done prior to the Bush administration, during the EIGHT
FUCKING years Clinton was in office.

Your own faggot newspaper, The Than Franthisco Gate says it:

Bush And Clinton Administrations Could Be Faulted For Failing To Protect The
Nation Against The 2001 Assaults

Clinton Administration:
"Why did the CIA and the FBI ignore repeated warnings that hijackers might
strike the United States?

What did Bush know in the weeks and months preceding the attacks?

What did he "know"? Obviously not enough, so he is not at fault.

Clinton:
Did former President Clinton ignore or soft-pedal earlier threats?

Again... the plans were already laid and they were laid during the Clinton
administration, because those who flew into the towers

https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Who-s-to-blame-for-9-11-Bush-and-
Clinton-2824624.php

Sunday, September 23, 2001; Page A24
Federal authorities have been aware FOR YEARS that suspected terrorists with
ties to Osama bin Laden were receiving flight training at schools in the United
States and abroad, according to interviews and court testimony.

And WHO was President in those "for years"? I know it doesn't say four... I was
quoting, so stop grabbing for your hard-on, Alan Baker. I know how excited you
get, when you THINK you have the opportunity to correct me.

In 1996, two flight school operators said last week, FBI agents visited them to
obtain information about several Arab pilots connected to a Pakistani terrorist
eventually convicted of plotting to bomb U.S. airliners.

What year?

https://www.wanttoknow.info/911/9-11
_summary_articles/010923post_terrorist_flight_training

And yes, my fellow Americans... it WAS on Bill Clinton's watch, when Usama
bin Laden put his plan into action and Clinton did NOTHING but throw bombs
and missiles at the Balkans.

Please tell us, idiot... how bin Laden planned the attack, trained his
men, got his men trained and certified to fly planes in a mere 8 months.

I'll wait for your explanation.

Bush was in office HOW long before 9/11? If YOU know how to get trained,
get your multi-engine pilot's license AND fly all of the subsequent test
flights, please let me know... I'd LOVE to get all that in 9 months.

The planning took YEARS, moron, probably within 8... just about the time
Clinton was in office.

If you REALLY want to get into the "blame game", THAT one is ALL on Bill
Clinton. Those Muslim terrorists weren't anywhere NEAR trained in the few
months Bush was President. The plan was hatched during Clinton's
administration (MAYBE Reagan's, but the training HAD to have happened
during Clinton's reign, so fuck your blaming of Bush).

Even if the "idea" was hatched during Reagan's administration, most, if
not ALL of the training leading up to the attack was on Clinton's watch.
Shouldn't we have had the knowledge to stop bin Laden back then.

Maybe YOU should watch "Path to 9/11".

That's Bill Clinton's puppy. The Bush administration was in
office a mere 8 months before the planes struck the towers, piloted by
Saudi Muslim nationals.

Bush was in office a total of less than 210 days before 9/11. Hardly
enough time for the Saudis to get trained for such a mission. They did
that on Clinton's watch.

9/11 was all Clinton's.

Bush wasn't even a twinkle in Usama's eye, when he made plans to blow up
TWTC Buildings. Did YOU know, years in advance, that Bush would be
President? How could Usama know, if YOU didn't? Bush was in office how
long(8 months) before the World Trade Center came down? You don't plan,
get people trained and license and teach men how to pilot airliners in
that short span of time.

To Protect the Clintons, ABC Censored And Buried "Path To 9/11" Miniseries

The length to which ABC, its news division, and its parent company
(Disney) have gone to protect and curry favor with the Clintons is
almost impossible to grasp.

To begin with, in 1996, ABC News hired George Stephanopoulos, a former
Clinton campaign and White House official. Within a few years he would
become the ABC new division's chief anchor and political reporter.

Then, just today, we learn that ABC News and Stephanopoulos are involved
in a massive conflict of interest - a $50,000 (CORRECTION: $75,000)
donation Stephanopoulos made to the Clinton Foundation.

That's right, the symbol of ABC News has an ongoing relationship
(involving large sums of money) with Bill and Hillary Clinton, a
relationship that he and ABC News attempted to cover up from viewers.

All of that, however, is just a small part of an incestuous and
corrupted relationship that has gone on for more than a decade.

Back in September of 2006, for the fifth anniversary of 9/11, Touchstone
Television (a division of ABC) produced a two-part miniseries that
looked, in great detail, at the events that led up to that tragic
September morning.

The 240 minute series was meticulously researched by award-winning
screenwriter Cyrus Nowrasteh (who has worked on similar historical
dramas with the likes of Oliver Stone) and focused, in part, on what the
Clinton administration did right and wrong in their attempt to capture
or kill 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden.

Nevertheless, once the Clintons got wind that a network miniseries might
commit the sin of accurately dramatizing some of their mistakes, all
hell broke loose. The Clintons complained publicly and privately to
their Disney/ABC pals.

And in an act out of outright McCarthyism, Senate Democrats threatened
to revoke ABC's broadcast license if the miniseries wasn't censored to
benefit the Clintons.

Not only did ABC happily comply, after its initial broadcast, ABC went
even further in burying forever its $40 million investment.

Rather than risk upsetting the Clintons, Disney/ABC instead chose to
cave to government threats and lose tens of millions of dollars in the
revenue that almost certainly would have come from a "Path to 9/11? home
video release and re-broadcasts, not just on ABC, but its other cable
networks.

If you look down from 30,000 feet at the whole, what we have here is no
coincidence, or in the case of the "Path to 9/11,", a television network
that's a victim of government intimidation...

This is a relationship; a cozy and corrupted relationship between a
mega- corporation, its news division, a former president, a former
Secretary of State, and a likely future president.

<factual Canadian stuff unsnipped>

Alan

Feb 7, 2023, 11:28:41 PM2/7/23
On 2023-02-07 19:28, super70s wrote:

>>> To hear Trump tell it sure.
>>
>> Engrish, prease. That bassackwards bullshit Francaise is incomprehensible.
>
> ? What was incomprehensible about "to hear Trump tell it sure"? Did you
> graduate the 6th grade, Jethro?

Well... ...you did leave out a comma.

'To hear Trump tell it, sure.'

When could even make the case for a colon in that position.

I'm sure that completely flummoxed him.

:-)

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 1:46:00 PM2/8/23

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 21:28:05 -0600, super70s says...

> > > To hear Trump tell it sure.
> >
> > Engrish, prease. That bassackwards bullshit Francaise is incomprehensible.
>
> What was incomprehensible about "to hear Trump tell it sure"? Did you
> graduate the 6th grade, Jethro?

"To hear Trump tell it sure"?

That makes NO sense at all. If there's supposed to be a comma after "it", then
it STILL makes little sense. Don't write like you speak, toddler.

"To hear Trump tell it? Sure." THAT'S how you'd write that in ENGLISH, not that
amalgam bullshit of Francaise, Chinese, Indian and British.

THAT makes more sense, than that toddler shit you spewed. I knew what you were
trying to convey, but since most of you wingers are also spelling, grammar and
punctuation Nazis, I thought I'd return the favour.

> > > The buck doesn't stop with Biden during the time Trump was president

Are you REALLY this fucking dumb in person?

> > > except in the peabrains of idiots like you.

Trump wasn't the President when BIDEN'S intelligence agencies found out through
spy methods, DURING THIS ADMINISTRATION, (not Trump's), that there had been
balloons that transited a small portion of the U.S..

I can't say that with ANY more clarity, but you can't comprehend it, because
you're STILL in pre-school, toddler.

Once again. NO ONE knew, AT THE TIME, that balloons had transited the U.S.,
UNTIL the Biden Administration.

Chinese Spy Balloons Under Trump Not Discovered Until After Biden Took Office

(CNN) - The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the
continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after
President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on
Sunday.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/05/politics/chinese-spy-balloons-trump-
administration/index.html

Get it now, retard?

> > ONLY a shit-stain dumbass would think that I was talking about TRUMP
> > intelligence agencies, when I said BIDEN'S.
>
> And they weren't "Biden's intelligence agencies" when Trump was
> president

No fucking shit, you fucking Cuntnadian moron.

> > NO ONE said Trump's intelligence agencies.
>
> YOU won't admit they weren't Trump's intelligence agencies because Trump
> (like you) never takes responsibility for any of his fuck-ups.

I WILL admit they weren't Trump's because they AREN'T... they're Biden's, you
stupid fuck.

YOU are the one fucking up here, Junior. YOU keep thinking Trump's intelligence
agencies are the ones coming out NOW (or was it then?) and telling us that
balloons were found out to have transited the U.S. and Canada... MOSTLY Canada.

WHAT did YOUR gay-ass of a leader DO about that? Nothing. He didn't know
either, but since you keep thinking like a toddler, and saying "Trump's
balloons", I'm gonna say your gay-ass leader Justin Trudeau's balloons.

> > There might be holdovers, but that's moot.
>
> "Holdovers" would be "Trump's intelligence agencies" during Biden's term.

No... stupid... that would be PEOPLE... people who knew nothing about balloons
then and didn't know about them until THIS administration, when they ARE in
BIDEN'S intelligence agencies, NOW.

Are the Generals who were Generals during Trump's administration, STILL Trump's
Generals, now that they're with Biden?

No.

What if they were Generals during Obama's regime? Would they have been Obama's
Generals when they were with Trump, and does that make them Obama's Generals,
who are now with Biden?

No, you fucking shit-stained dingle berry.

Is what you're doing now, how it feels to be stupid beyond belief?

> You see that's how it works, moron.

> 2021 - -present comes AFTER 2017-2020.

No shit, Sherlock.

> Glad we could set you straight on that.

"We"? You gotta a rat in your pocket or are you just psycho?

My bet's on the latter. (see below)

O... and I didn't forget the truthful things about Canada's slave and racist
past and present, respectively. (see bottom)

White Liberals More Likely To Have A Mental Health Condition

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021 - /apr/22/white-liberals-more-likely-
have-mental-health-cond/

Apr 22, 2021 - - Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very
liberal" or "liberal" have been told by a doctor they have a mental health
condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and...

=====

White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems... - Newsmax

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-liberals-mental-health-study/2021 -
/04/20/id/1018293/

The Pew Study, Which The Washington Free Beacon notes was published last year
but only gained attention in a recent article, showed that white liberals of
all ages were more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition than
moderates or conservatives, with the disparity particularly pronounced among
those aged 18-29, according to evie...

=====

Study: Young White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 - /04/22/study-young-white-liberals-
more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems/

Apr 22, 2021 - - When sex and age were factors, 56.3 percent of white women
between the ages of 18 and 29 and who labeled themselves as "liberal," said
they had been given a mental health diagnosis, compared to 27.3 percent of
conservatives in the same categories and 28.4 percent of moderates:

=====

62% of "liberal" or very "liberal" whites have a mental health condition

https://www.independentsentinel.com/62-of-liberal-or-very-liberal-whites-have-
a-mental-health-condition/

According to a Pew Research Center survey, 62% percent of Whites who classify
themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" has been told by a doctor they have a
mental health condition. Only 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates have
been told they have such a condition, the study found.

=====

Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness...

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer-
from-mental-illness/

White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health
diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4%
in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives. Zach Goldberg, a Ph.D. candidate in
political science, consolidated the study's info in a set of visuals and posted
them to a thread on Twitter.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

https://freebeacon.com/politics/white-libs-mental-health/

Within this demographic, 34 percent of liberals reported having mental health
problems, compared with 22 percent of moderates and 16 percent of
conservatives. Zach Goldberg, the doctoral...

=====

White Liberals Twice as Likely to be Diagnosed with Psychological Problems

https://www.hennessysview.com/p/psychologic-disorders-white-liberals

Nearly 1 in 2 (45.9%) of white liberals have been diagnosed with mental health
disorders. White liberals of all ages are more than twice as likely as
conservatives of any age to suffer from mental health disorders. White liberals
are almost twice as likely as non-white liberals to be diagnosed with mental
health problems.

=====

6 Reasons Why Liberalism IS A Mental Disorder (LOL) - The Political Insider

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/6-reasons-why-liberalism-can-be-considered-a-
mental-disorder/

In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental
Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. Additionally, Dr. Lyle
Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he
diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness.

=====

Personality Traits, Mental Illness, and Ideology

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-else/2021 -
03/personality-traits-mental-illness-and-ideology

specifically, surveys on the " big five " traits of extraversion,
agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience have
found that people identifying as politically...

=====

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health...

https://theliberal.ie/study-claims-over-50-of-liberal-women-under-30-have-
mental-health-issues-men-and-women-with-liberal-views-more-likely-to-be-
mentally-unwell/

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health issues, men
and women with liberal views more likely to be mentally unwell April 24, 2021 -
-
12:01 Gerard Clarke Irish News
[...]

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 8:44:06 PM2/8/23

On Wed, 08 Feb 2023 05:34:18 -0500, Governor Swill says...

> SCORE!

Only nerds and dorks keep score, because of their overwhelming low-self-
esteems..

Here ya go.

https://i.imgur.com/gUcGwoi.jpg

What is Low Self-Esteem?

Low self-esteem is when someone lacks confidence about who they are and what
they can do. They often feel incompetent, unloved, or inadequate. People who
struggle with low self-esteem are consistently afraid about making mistakes or
letting other people down.

Having self-esteem issues can be detrimental to their health and negatively
affect their personal and professional relationships. There are many reasons
why they may have low self-esteem - their genes, how and where they grew up,
and other life circumstances all play a role.

A major factor of low self-esteem, however, comes from their own mental state.
Their inner voice, or the thoughts in their head, can be constantly telling
them that they are not good enough or worth anything, even if there is evidence
to the contrary. Negative thinking in general is linked to low self-worth and
low self-esteem.

Signs of Low Self-Esteem

There are several signs that either they or someone they know may be struggling
with low self-esteem. Those signs of low self-esteem include:

Sensitivity to Criticism

If they have low self-esteem they may be extra sensitive to criticism, whether
from others or themselves. They see it only as reinforcing their flaws and
confirming that they are incapable of doing anything right.

Social Withdrawal

Declining invitations to go to a party or meet up with friends, canceling
scheduled plans last-minute, and generally not wanting to be around others are
signs of low self-esteem. They may not have any desire to hold a conversation
or talk about their life because it will only reinforce the depression and
anxiety they are already experiencing.

Hostility

For someone with low self-esteem, lashing out or becoming aggressive towards
others is a defense mechanism. If they feel that they are about to be exposed
or criticized, attacking whoever might criticize them can be a sign of low
self-esteem.

Excessive Preoccupation with Personal Problems

Consistently worrying about their own personal issues takes up a lot of time
for someone with low self-esteem. They may struggle to help or empathize with
someone else's problems because they are too preoccupied with their own.

Physical Symptoms

Low self-esteem has been shown to lead to mental and physical health issues
like depression, anxiety, and anorexia. It can also lead to unhealthy habits
like smoking tobacco, alcohol abuse, or drug use.

Dealing with Low Self-Esteem

They can overcome low self-esteem with the right support, mindset, and change
in behaviors. Start with these steps to begin improving their self-esteem:

Identify Troubling Conditions and Situations

Take a moment to think about certain conditions and situations in their life
that seem to always deflate their self-esteem. It could be giving a work
presentation, dealing with a difficult family member or friend, or facing a
life-changing event, like a job loss or a move.

Become Aware of their Thoughts and Beliefs

After they've identified the times in their life where they have felt low self-
esteem, evaluate their thoughts about they. How are they interpreting what
happened? These thoughts could be either positive, negative, or neutral. They
can be based on facts or irrational and false ideas.

If they take a moment to notice what they are thinking, they can begin to
understand whether or not their reactions to what has happened are appropriate
and useful.

Challenge Negative or Inaccurate Thoughts

It is important to ask themselves whether their thoughts are consistent with
facts or logic. There could be another explanation for a situation that is
truer than their interpretation. Sometimes it is hard to break from long-held
beliefs that have become part of their reality. Understand that it can take
time and patience to overcome any negative preconceived notions toward their
life that they've built up.

Adjust their mindset

They've been able to identify the times where they've felt a blow to their
self-esteem. They've become self-aware about how and why they have the thoughts
and feelings towards those events. Now they can take a step back and analyze
those thoughts and emotions. them now have the power to change their thought
patterns to raise their self-esteem.

Remember to think and feel hopeful statements, focus on the positive aspects of
all situations, and not be afraid to relabel upsetting thoughts. And most
importantly, don't hesitate to forgive yourself. No one is perfect and everyone
makes mistakes. It doesn't make them a bad person-it just makes them human.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 8, 2023, 9:25:25 PM2/8/23
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in

> In article <MPG.3e4da9dda...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> AlleyCat <a...@aohell.com> wrote:
>
>> Trump wasn't the President when BIDEN'S intelligence agencies found
>> out through spy methods, DURING THIS ADMINISTRATION, (not Trump's),
>> that there had been balloons that transited a small portion of the
>> U.S..
>
> And what does that say about the competence of "Trump's intelligence
> agencies"?
>
> You're arguing against yourself now, lol.
>
>> I can't say that with ANY more clarity, but you can't comprehend it,
>> because you're STILL in pre-school, toddler.
>
> Well fuck you, jackass, and the HORSE you RODE IN on.
>
>> Once again. NO ONE knew, AT THE TIME, that balloons had transited the
>> U.S., UNTIL the Biden Administration.
>>
>> Chinese Spy Balloons Under Trump Not Discovered Until After Biden
>> Took Office
>>
>> (CNN) - The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over
>> the continental US during the Trump administration was only
>> discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior
>> administration official told CNN on Sunday.
>>
>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/05/politics/chinese-spy-balloons-trump-
>> administration/index.html
>>
>> Get it now, retard?
>
> Donald Trump is responsible for what happened during Donald Trump's
> term. Period.

"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're
responsible. If it doesn't happen,
you're responsible.
Donald Trump Nov 8, 2013
https://tinyurl.com/qp949mv

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 10:56:38 PM2/8/23

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 14:00:27 -0600, super70s says...

> > > He's always told us he knows more about military operations than the US
> > > generals.
> >
> > And the generals knew nothing, stupid. So if Trump had even THOUGHT of
> > Chinese balloons, that means he knew more than the generals, because
> > they Sgt. Shultz'd the whole thing.
> >
> > NO ONE reported ANY balloons during the Trump administration.
>
> And we're supposed to take Big Daddy's word for that, douchebag?

TRUMP is not the source for the balloons never being detected, you fucking
moron.

It's BIDEN'S intelligence agencies who are telling us that during Trump's
administration, those intelligence agencies and whomever monitors for such
things, never detected them, so TRUMP could not have POSSIBLY let them come
here, or shot them down, because they weren't KNOWN, you piece of shit.

<factual Canadian information reposted>

Facts ain't racist and they ain't "anti-"... they just facts. Of course YOUR
ilk doesn't believe in facts. You make up your own truths and believe THEM.

"We troose truth over facts."

https://youtu.be/DFPH4NCHZZo

And he called ME psycho. Anyone who believes their own made-up bullshit
"truths", are the psychos.

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years.

Fact.

And Yes, It Still Matters Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Fact.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 10:56:39 PM2/8/23

> [...]

https://yvesengler.com/2021 - /10/24/canada-must-withdraw-from-racist-core-
group

The least Canadian antiracist activists should do is educate themselves about
racism in foreign affairs. There is no justification for Canada participating
in this nakedly imperialist alliance. All Canadians of conscience owe a debt of
solidarity to the people of Haiti. We must demand Ottawa immediately withdraw
from the racist Core Group.

=====

Sikh Canadians Surge Politically In "Systemically Racist...

https://capforcanada.com/sikh-canadians-surge-politically-in-systemically-
racist-canada

"The reality is, our Canada is a place of racism, of violence." - NDP Party
Leader Jagmeet Singh, June 14th 2021 -. An unprecedented event occurred last

Governor Swill

Feb 9, 2023, 4:36:16 AM2/9/23
On Thu, 09 Feb 2023 02:25:18 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're
>responsible. If it doesn't happen,
>you're responsible.
>Donald Trump Nov 8, 2013
>https://tinyurl.com/qp949mv

That wasn't Trump, that was his pod.

Swill
--
Bill Mahr on George Santos: "Everyone saw in George Santos what
they wanted to see - Republicans saw a Trump loving rich prick, Democrats

Glory to the heroes! Glory to Ukraine!