Lee Lee The Liar Lies Again

AlleyCat

Feb 5, 2023, 10:43:55 PM2/5/23

On Sun, 05 Feb 2023 19:00:15 -0800, Siri Cruise says...

> > China sends three balloons over
> > the US, Trump keeps it secret and
> > does nothing.
>
> I don't remember

Because it never happened.

=====

"I can refute it."

Former Secretary of Defense Mark Esper refuted it yesterday.

Former Secretary of State and CIA Director Mike Pompeo has refuted it.

WATCH: Former DNI John Ratcliffe debunks the claim that Chinese spy balloons
occupied airspace during the Trump administration.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1622267539236524035/pu/vid/720x406/agsXBfJ
EyVDwcgjV.mp4?tag=12

=====

WATCH: Former DNI John Radcliff Debunks The Claim That Chinese Spy Balloons
Occupied Airspace During The Trump Administration

John, the Biden administration is trying to minimize this explosive situation
in this past week, and the Department of Defense is claiming that there were
three balloons... Chinese spy balloons, that entered the United States air
space during the Trump administration and that they were not shot down and they
were not disclosed. Can you please tell us the truth, and if that's true?

Well, it's not true. I can I can refute it. Former secretary defense Mark Esper
refuted it yesterday. Former Secretary of State and CIA director Mike Pompeo
has refuted it.

But Marie, the American people can refute it for themselves.

Do you remember during the Trump Administration, when photographers on the
ground and commercial airline pilots were talking about a spy balloon over the
United States, that people could look up and see, even with the naked eye, and
that media that hated Donald Trump, wasn't reporting?

I don't remember that either, because it didn't happen. As I said to you
earlier, this was unprecedented. We have never had a circumstance where an
adversary has had spy-craft over our country... our continental United States,
posing a threat for the better part of a week straight, and that's why I said
to you before, not only is an unprecedented, but the damage from this is
incalculable... both from an intelligence standpoint and the possible payloads.

You talked a little bit earlier about the different types of payloads that a
stratospheric balloon could carry. Those possibilities are limited only by your
imagination. But, what we do know, is none of those are possible to be deployed
against the United States, if a stratospheric balloon isn't allowed to traipse
across our countryside for four straight days... something that has never
happened before.

AlleyCat

Feb 5, 2023, 10:44:06 PM2/5/23

On Sun, 05 Feb 2023 19:00:15 -0800, Siri Cruise says...

> > China sends three balloons over
> > the US, Trump keeps it secret and
> > does nothing.
>
> I don't remember

Because it never happened.

=====

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Spanks The Childish Morons Who Lie

So... John Bolton, Mark Esper, Robert O'Brien, Ric Grenell and John Ratcliff
are liars, but NO ONE in the Biden administration is? Only the pansiest of
pussies would believe that.

"I don't know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during
my tenure, and I'd never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in
2018," Bolton told Fox News on Sunday. "I haven't heard of anything that
occurred after I left either."

"I don't ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that
the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States," Esper told
CNN. "I would remember that for sure."

"Unequivocally, I have never been briefed on the issue," added Robert O'Brien,
who served as White House national security adviser under Trump. "It never came
up," he said.

"If a balloon had come up, we would have known. Someone in the intelligence
community would have known, and it would have bubbled up to me to brief the
president," former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell told
Fox.

"It's not true. I can refute it," former Director of National Intelligence John
Ratcliffe also said. "The American people can refute it for themselves. Do you
remember during the Trump administration, when photographers on the ground and
commercial airline pilots were talking about a spy balloon over the United
States that people could look up and see, even with the naked eye, and that a
media that hated Donald Trump wasn't reporting?"

=====

Trump Responds After Anonymous Official Claims Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over
US on His Watch

By Jack Phillips

February 5, 2023Updated: February 5, 2023

Former President Donald Trump responded to claims that Chinese regime spy
balloons entered U.S. airspace during his administration, saying such alleged
events "never happened."

An anonymous U.S. Defense Department official...

(WHY is it always anonymous with the lying press?)

... said over the weekend that spy balloons transited over U.S. territory under
the Trump administration. But Trump, in a Fox News interview on Sunday, pushed
back.

"This never happened. It would have never happened," Trump told the outlet,
adding that the Chinese regime "respected us greatly" under his leadership. "It
never happened with us under the Trump administration and if it did, we would
have shot it down immediately," added Trump. "It's disinformation."

Before the balloon was shot down, Trump on his social media platform Truth
Social had called for the U.S. military to shoot down the balloon last week
after it was spotted near Billings, Montana.

"Now they are putting out that a Balloon was put up by China during the Trump
Administration, in order to take the "heat" off" the Biden administration,
Trump wrote Sunday. "China had too much respect for "TRUMP" for this to have
happened, and it NEVER did."

Other Officials Respond

Mark Esper, who served under Trump as secretary of defense, refuted claims
about balloons flying over the United States under the previous administration.

"I don't ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that
the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States," he told CNN.
"I would remember that for sure."

John Bolton, a former U.S. national security adviser under Trump, said that he
never heard of any spy balloons entering U.S. airspace or hovering over U.S.
territory while Trump was in office. Bolton, also a Bush administration
official when he was in office, also said that he never heard of anything like
this happening before he joined the Trump administration in 2018.

"I don't know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during
my tenure, and I'd never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in
2018," Bolton told Fox News on Sunday. "I haven't heard of anything that
occurred after I left either."

Responding to claims made over the weekend, Bolton said that the current
administration needs to "tell Congress" about any "specific examples." He added
that "I can say with 100 percent certainty not during my tenure."

The Chinese spy balloon drifts to the ocean after being shot down off the
coast in Surfside Beach, S.C., on Feb. 4, 2023. (Randall Hill/Reuters)

"Unequivocally, I have never been briefed on the issue," added Robert O'Brien,
who served as White House national security adviser under Trump. "It never came
up," he said. "If a balloon had come up, we would have known. Someone in the
intelligence community would have known, and it would have bubbled up to me to
brief the president," former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric
Grenell told Fox.

"It's not true. I can refute it," former Director of National Intelligence John
Ratcliffe also said. "The American people can refute it for themselves. Do you
remember during the Trump administration, when photographers on the ground and
commercial airline pilots were talking about a spy balloon over the United
States that people could look up and see, even with the naked eye, and that a
media that hated Donald Trump wasn't reporting?"

What Was Claimed

A top Defense official, who was not identified, said Saturday that the Chinese
regime's "surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly
at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of
at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,"
according to a transcript released by the Pentagon.

"We spoke directly with Chinese officials through multiple channels, but rather
than address their intrusion into our airspace, the [Chinese regime] put out an
explanation that lacked any credibility," the official said.

On Saturday, officials said President Joe Biden issued the order but had wanted
the balloon downed even earlier on Wednesday. He was advised that the best time
for the operation would be when it was over water, U.S. officials said.
Military officials determined that bringing it down over land from an altitude
of 60,000 feet would pose an undue risk to people on the ground.

The giant white orb was spotted Saturday morning over the Carolinas as it
approached the Atlantic coast. At about 2:39 p.m. EST, an F-22 fighter jet
fired a missile at the balloon, puncturing it while it was about 6 nautical
miles off the coast near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, senior defense officials
said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats" best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts" bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/SMF90st.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while "President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM

--
alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.
usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics

[...]

Alan

Feb 5, 2023, 10:50:52 PM2/5/23
On 2023-02-05 19:43, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Feb 2023 19:00:15 -0800, Siri Cruise says...
>
>>> China sends three balloons over
>>> the US, Trump keeps it secret and
>>> does nothing.
>>
>> I don't remember
>
> Because it never happened.

Got proof of that?

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 2:05:55 PM2/7/23

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:50:50 -0800, Alan says...

> >> I don't remember
> >
> > Because it never happened.
>
> Got proof of that?

Yes.

Alan

Feb 7, 2023, 2:10:24 PM2/7/23
On 2023-02-07 11:05, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:50:50 -0800, Alan says...

>>> Because it never happened.
>>
>> Got proof of that?
>
> Yes.

Pity you can't produce it, then.

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 2:44:59 PM2/7/23

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 11:10:22 -0800, Alan says...

> >> Got proof of that?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Pity you can't produce it, then.

I did.

Alan

Feb 7, 2023, 3:30:02 PM2/7/23
On 2023-02-07 11:44, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 11:10:22 -0800, Alan says...

>>> Yes.
>>
>> Pity you can't produce it, then.
>>

> I did.

Nope.

You really didn't.

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 7:23:34 PM2/7/23

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 12:30:00 -0800, Alan says...

> > I did.
>
> Nope.
>
> You really didn't.

Yup.