The Toddler Has Spoken - Seriously... This Child Thinks Biden Won't Lie?

AlleyCat

Feb 6, 2023, 9:26:17 PM2/6/23

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 18:39:06 -0600, super70s says...

> On 2023-02-06 23:01:34 +0000, Lustern said:
>
> > The MSM will ignore his lies.
> > You can count on it.
>
> The lies will begin when Sarah Huckleberry gives the Republican response.

Fuck that teenager shit... you can't be any older than a toddler, with the way
you think.

can.politics

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today

More Canadians Say Racism Is A "Serious Problem" Today Than 1 Year Ago

Canada Urged To Open Its Eyes To Systemic Racism In Wake Of Police Violence

Racism In Canada Is Ever-Present, But We Have A Long History Of Denial

Majority (60%) See Racism as a Serious Problem in Canada Today, Up 13 points
Since Last Year

Nearly a Third of Canadians (28%) Say They Have Personally Experienced Racism
in the Past Year - 24 July 2020

https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/majority-60-see-racism-serious-problem-canada-
today-13-points-last-year

Canada's Enduring Legacy Of Power, Politics And Racism
https://theclarion.ca/politicslaw/canadians-no-less-racist-than-americans/

75 Per Cent of Canadians Polled, Say Royal Canadian Mounted Police Has Systemic
Racism Issue

Systemic Racism In The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Force
https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/07/11/study-canadians-agree-rcmp-systemic-
racism/

Racist Canada Kicks Indian Out of Parliament
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/18/world/canada-jagmeet-singh-opponent-racist-
scli-intl/index.html

Canada's Shameful, Modern-Day Slave Trade
https://torontosun.com/2012/02/10/canadas-shameful-modern-day-slave-
trade/wcm/2e410af6-9dc4-4ef7-bc3e-821a5970ed41

Black Enslavement in Canada
https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/black-enslavement

Colonial Canada Had Slavery For More Than 200 Years. And Yes, It Still Matters
Today
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/06/17/slavery-canada-history_n_16806804.html

Canada's Slavery Secret: The Whitewashing Of 200 Years Of Enslavement
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/canada-s-slavery-secret-the-whitewashing-of-200-
years-of-enslavement-1.4726313

Canada Has Started Rejecting More Refugee Claims

Why https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/theres-a-
perception-that-canada-is-being-invaded/561032

Canada has begun granting refugee status to fewer irregular border crossers

"Trying to depict these people as welfare bums and security threats and
criminals is a racist attitude. Canadians hate when you say that we're racist,
BUT WE ARE."

=====

The Reality of Anti-Black Racism in Canada | BCG

https://www.bcg.com/en-ca/publications/2020/reality-of-anti-black-racism-in-
canada

Anti-Black racism in Canada is worse than most Canadians want to believe. With
the COVID-19 pandemic amplifying the injustices against Black People, it is now
more important than ever for Canadians to take action.

=====

Racism & the Canadian historical past ...

https://divercityvisa.com/racism-the-americanization-of-canadian-historical-
past-why-we-should-not-take-a-look-at-ourselves-by-a-u-s-lens

The Canadian response to racism south of the border will be described as an
Americanization of Canadian historical past. The media's lack of protection of
racism in Canada, in its traditionally correct context, is a trigger for
concern. Totally different histories of racism.

=====

Racism in Canada | News, Videos & Articles

https://globalnews.ca/tag/racism-in-canada

Canadian MPs vote to condemn Atlanta mass shooting, anti-Asian racism. The move
comes days after eight people were killed by a white gunman in Atlanta. Six of
the victims were Asian American women ...

=====

Anti-Asian Racism Lead, The Canadian Race Relations ...

https://cpac-canada.ca/anti-asian-racism-lead

The Canadian Race Relations Foundation (CRRF) was created in 1996 to reaffirm
the principles of justice and equality for all in Canada. The CRRF's mandate is
to facilitate throughout Canada the development, sharing, and application of
knowledge and expertise to eliminate racism and all forms of racial
discrimination in Canadian society.

=====

Is Canada a racist country? One-third of respondents in a ...

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2021/06/21/is-canada-a-racist-country-
one-third-of-respondents-in-a-new-study-say-yes.html

Jun 21, 2021

One-third of respondents in a new study say yes. Most Canadians agree that
Canada's diverse population makes it a better country. But on the question of
whether or not Canada is a racist country ...

=====

Most Canadians Experience Racism ... - New Canadian Media

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/most-canadians-experience-racism-where-they-live-
survey

Canadian racism is sometimes called 'polite' and is characterized by
microaggressions, but that is a misnomer. Words like that are used to deflect
criticisms and differentiate Canada from the United States, says Henry, though
she does see similar ideologies and motivations.

=====

Canada Must Withdraw From Racist Core Group - Yves Angler

https://yvesengler.com/2021/10/24/canada-must-withdraw-from-racist-core-group

The least Canadian antiracist activists should do is educate themselves about
racism in foreign affairs. There is no justification for Canada participating
in this nakedly imperialist alliance. All Canadians of conscience owe a debt of
solidarity to the people of Haiti. We must demand Ottawa immediately withdraw
from the racist Core Group.

=====

Sikh Canadians Surge Politically In "Systemically Racist ...

https://capforcanada.com/sikh-canadians-surge-politically-in-systemically-
racist-canada

"The reality is, our Canada is a place of racism, of violence." - NDP Party
Leader Jagmeet Singh, June 14th 2021. An unprecedented event occurred last
night in Alberta, Canada. Sikh-Canadian candidates won in both Calgary and
Edmonton mayoral elections.. Jhoti Gondek is the first Sikh-Canadian to become
mayor of Calgary. She will be taking over from Naheed Nenshi, three-time winner
as ...

=====

Racism at IRCC could determine who gets in - New Canadian ...

https://newcanadianmedia.ca/racism-at-ircc-could-determine-who-gets-in

IRCC employees are reporting racist workplace behaviour such as racially-
charged microaggressions at work, says survey. NCM reporter Isabel Inclan
reports on the deeper fallout. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(IRCC) employees remain skeptical of the measures in place to tackle racism at
their workplace, according to a new report.

AlleyCat

Feb 7, 2023, 9:09:33 PM2/7/23

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 14:15:51 -0600, super70s says...

> > Fuck that teenager shit... you can't be any older than a toddler, with the way
> > you think.
>
> I hear Big Daddy is going to horn in on the action with his own
> response, that's when the lies will really start flying.

He already did, you fucking idiot. He said the EXACT same thing that everyone
else is saying.

God DAMN... what do you DO? Do you take 2 weeks off from all media, including
social, because damn... the whole "Trump had balloons transit the United States
and did nothing" story has been debunked a million times already.

BIDEN'S intelligence people have come out and said that NO ONE knew that China
had sent balloons during the Trump administration, and that they had to use
"spy" methods to find out that they did... AFTER THE FACT.

Fucking moron.

O Canada! our home and native land!*
True patriot-love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
And stand on guard, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.

[Chorus:]
O Canada, glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada! where pines and maples grow,
Great prairies spread, and lordly rivers flow.
How dear to us thy broad domain,
From East to Western sea.
The land of hope for all who toil,
The True North strong and free!

[Chorus:]
O Canada, glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada! beneath our shining skies,
May stalwart sons, and gentle maidens rise.
To keep thee steadfast through the years,
From east to western sea,
Our own beloved native land,
Our true north strong and free!

[Chorus:]
O Canada, glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Ruler Supreme! who hearest humble prayer,
Hold thy Dominion in thy loving care;
Help us to find, Oh God, in thee,
A lasting rich reward.
As waiting for the Better Day,
We ever stand on guard.

O Canada, Glorious and free! Amen

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 12:54:17 PM2/8/23

On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 21:14:53 -0600, super70s says...

> > > I hear Big Daddy is going to horn in on the action with his own
> > > response, that's when the lies will really start flying.
> >
> > He already did,
>
> Well yeah, he lies all along not just in real time during another
> president's SOTU.

Name ONE President who has never lied.

Like I've said more than a few times... what YOU say are Trump's "lies", are
mostly his opinions and number figures that you fuckers always disagree with,
no matter if they're truths.

I KNOW you fuckers are tired of hearing "Trump right again", so grow a pair and
admit YOU'RE the liars.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liberals+are+the+biggest+liars&ia=web

Trump right about: everything you just didn't WANT him to be right on.

Disinfectant? Right.

Trump Is Right Again: Internal "Disinfecting" of People Is Already Being Done

https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-is-right-again-internal-disinfecting-of-
people-is-already-being-done/

=====

California bullshit climate change claims.

Trump suggested that California needed to focus on clearing undergrowth in
forests - in order to prevent the devastating forest fires that have ravaged
the state. In response, teeth were gnashed because the only acceptable
explanation to the left was to blame the destruction on "climate change."

And Now?

California Will Spend $500 Million To Thin Forests To Prevent Fires

=====

I can go on all day with "Trump was right" stories, but honestly... you aren't
worth the time.

Enjoy some more truths:
[...]

Alan

Feb 8, 2023, 1:30:23 PM2/8/23
On 2023-02-08 09:54, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 21:14:53 -0600, super70s says...

>>> He already did,
>>
>> Well yeah, he lies all along not just in real time during another
>> president's SOTU.
>
> Name ONE President who has never lied.

False equivalence.

There is no president who ever told as many substantial lies as Trump.

> Like I've said more than a few times... what YOU say are Trump's "lies", are
> mostly his opinions and number figures that you fuckers always disagree with,
> no matter if they're truths.
>
> I KNOW you fuckers are tired of hearing "Trump right again", so grow a pair and
> admit YOU'RE the liars.
>
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liberals+are+the+biggest+liars&ia=web
>
> Trump right about: everything you just didn't WANT him to be right on.
>
> Disinfectant? Right.

He wanted to inject it into the body.

> Trump Is Right Again: Internal "Disinfecting" of People Is Already Being Done
>
> https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-is-right-again-internal-disinfecting-of-
> people-is-already-being-done/

That link doesn't go anywhere...

...even after fixing it.

Governor Swill

Feb 8, 2023, 4:05:31 PM2/8/23
On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:30:20 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2023-02-08 09:54, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 07 Feb 2023 21:14:53 -0600, super70s says...

>>> Well yeah, he lies all along not just in real time during another
>>> president's SOTU.
>>
>> Name ONE President who has never lied.

Clue: He chopped down a cherry tree. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

>False equivalence.
>
>There is no president who ever told as many substantial lies as Trump.
>

>> Like I've said more than a few times... what YOU say are Trump's "lies", are
>> mostly his opinions and number figures that you fuckers always disagree with,
>> no matter if they're truths.
>>
>> I KNOW you fuckers are tired of hearing "Trump right again", so grow a pair and
>> admit YOU'RE the liars.
>>
>> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=liberals+are+the+biggest+liars&ia=web
>>
>> Trump right about: everything you just didn't WANT him to be right on.
>>
>> Disinfectant? Right.
>
>He wanted to inject it into the body.
>

>> Trump Is Right Again: Internal "Disinfecting" of People Is Already Being Done
>>
>> https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-is-right-again-internal-disinfecting-of-
>> people-is-already-being-done/
>
>That link doesn't go anywhere...
>
>...even after fixing it.

A search for the headline he gives finds nothing. Clearly you've
reduced the cunt to outright lying about sources.

Swill
--
Bill Mahr on George Santos: "Everyone saw in George Santos what
they wanted to see - Republicans saw a Trump loving rich prick, Democrats

Glory to the heroes! Glory to Ukraine!

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 4:15:12 PM2/8/23

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:30:20 -0800, Alan says...

> > Name ONE President who has never lied.
>
> False equivalence.

No, it's not.

> There is no president who ever told as many substantial lies as Trump.

Really? (see below)

Name Trump's "substantial" lie(s). Lies that actually have impacts and
repercussions or consequences. Covid crap? MOST of what he said, turned out to
be true.

There are PLENTY of Obama lies I can post, that DID have repercussions, but
I'll only list a few. They sure beat the hell out of Trump's, "I have 234 blue
marbles", when you and the media whined, "NO... it was 233!!"

Substantial like, "If you like your doctor..." and "If you like your plan"?

Substantial like, "There is no spying on Americans."

Substantial with repercussions: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/365393-
how-quickly-ny-times-forgets-obamas-lies-and-frauds/

How quickly NY Times forgets Obama's lies and frauds

=====

Obama's Biggest Whoppers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-
whoppers/

To keep it simple, we have shortened the quotes in the headlines. To read the
full column, click on the link embedded in the quote.

"More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities
across America"

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-
checker/2007/10/young_black_males_headed_for_e_1.html?itid=lk_inline_manual_7

This was a 2007 campaign claim by Obama, then a senator, that was wildly off
the mark. In reality, there are five times more black men enrolled in colleges
and universities than young black men in federal and state prisons - and two
and half times the total number incarcerated (including local jails). Even if
you expanded the age group to include African American males up to 30 or 35,
the college attendees would still outnumber the prisoners.

"We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-whopper-of-a-
claim-on-tax-cuts/2011/09/06/gIQAmL2h7J_blog.html?utm_term=.179da2e954de

This 2011 claim was not based on a dollar figure but on dubious math - that
supposedly 95 percent of working families received some kind of tax cut under
the Making Work Pay provision in Obama's stimulus bill. John F. Kennedy
actually wins the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half-century.
By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts were
more than twice as large as Obama's tax cut over the same three-year time span.
(While a large portion of Bush's tax cut went to the wealthy, it also benefited
the working poor.)

"90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush's policies"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-claim-that-90-
percent-of-the-current-deficit-is-due-to-bush-policies/2012/09/26/e9bfbcd0-
077e-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html?utm_term=.bcebdac7793e

During the 2012 campaign, Obama repeatedly reminded voters that he became
president during a grim economic crisis. But he went too far when he claimed
that only 10 percent of the federal deficit was due to his own policies. About
half of the deficit stemmed from the recession and forecasting errors, but a
large chunk (44 percent in 2011) were the result of Obama's actions. At another
point, Obama also falsely suggested that the Bush tax cuts led to the Great
Recession.

"If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2013/10/30/obamas-pledge-
that-no-one-will-take-away-your-health-plan/?utm_term=.b395cd0a343d

This memorable promise by Obama backfired on him in 2013 when the Affordable
Care Act went into effect and at least 2 million Americans started receiving
cancellation notices. As we explained, part of the reason for so many
cancellations is because of an unusually early (March 23, 2010) cutoff date for
grandfathering plans - and because of tight regulations written by the
administration. So the uproar could be pinned directly on the administration's
own actions.

"The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/sequester-spin-obamas-
incorrect-claim-of-capitol-janitors-receiving-a-pay-cut/2013/03/01/3407535c-
82a9-11e2-b99e-6baf4ebe42df_blog.html?utm_term=.df25234f29da

President Obama offered an evocative image at a 2013 news conference when the
sequester spending cuts struck the federal budget - janitors sweeping the empty
halls of the Capitol, laboring for less pay. But it turned out that he was
completely wrong. Janitorial staff did not face a pay cut - and Capitol Hill
administrative officials even issued a statement saying the president's remarks
were "not true." Then the White House tried to argue that janitors at least
faced a loss of overtime. That was not correct either. The episode was
emblematic of the administration's overheated rhetoric during the sequester
debate.

"The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of
terrorism"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-claim-he-called-
benghazi-an-act-of-terrorism/2013/05/13/7b65b83e-bc14-11e2-97d4-a479289a31f9
_blog.html?utm_term=.e3780d4a7285

Obama did refer to an "act of terror" in the immediate aftermath of the 2012
Benghazi attacks, but in vague terms, wrapped in a patriotic fervor. He never
affirmatively stated that the American ambassador died because of an "act of
terror." Then, over a period of two weeks, given three opportunities in
interviews to affirmatively agree that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist
attack, the president obfuscated or ducked the question. So this was a case of
taking revisionist history too far for political reasons.

"I didn't call the Islamic State a "JV" team"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/09/03/spinning-obamas-
reference-to-isis-as-a-jv-team/?utm_term=.35b8a52adab9

In 2014, Obama repeated a claim, crafted by the White House communications
team, that he was not "specifically" referring to the Islamic State terror
group when he dismissed the militants who had taken over Fallujah as a "JV
squad." But The Fact Checker obtained the previously unreleased transcript of
the president's interview with the New Yorker, and it's clear that's who the
president was referencing.

"Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/05/09/four-pinocchios-
for-obamas-claim-that-republicans-have-filibustered-about-500-pieces-of-
legislation/?utm_term=.8049a902f7bb

Obama, a former senator, got quite a few things wrong in this 2014 claim. He
spoke of legislation that would help the middle class, but he was counting
cloture votes that mostly involved judicial and executive branch nominations.
Moreover, he counted all the way back to 2007, meaning he even included votes
in which he, as senator, voted against ending debate - the very thing he
decried in his remarks. At best, he could claim the Republicans had blocked
about 50 bills, meaning he was off by a factor of 10.

"The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/03/02/obamas-claim-
that-keystone-xl-oil-bypasses-the-u-s-earns-four-pinocchios/?
utm_term=.341c2da3f9aa

Long before Obama killed the Keystone pipeline project in 2015, he made a
number of dubious claims about it, including that the pipeline would have no
benefit for American producers at all. But the crude oil would have traveled to
the Gulf Coast, where it would be refined into products such as motor gasoline
and diesel fuel; the State Department said odds were low that all would be
exported. Also, about 12 percent of the pipeline's capacity had been set aside
for crude from North Dakota and Montana.

"We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA]
facilities"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/12/obamas-claim-a-
whole-bunch-of-people-who-are-in-charge-of-va-facilities-were-fired-over-wait-
times/?utm_term=.8c9b6d58f99a

Obama in 2016 misled the public about the number of people held accountable for
the 2014 scandal over manipulated wait-time data at the Department of Veterans
Affairs, which contributed to patient deaths. Congress responded by passing a
law that sped up disciplinary actions for senior executive service employees.
But when Obama made his statement in September, only one senior executive had
been removed for a case involving wait time (though the actual firing was for
an ethics violation).

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 4:15:13 PM2/8/23

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:30:20 -0800, Alan says...

> > Disinfectant? Right.
>
> He wanted to inject it into the body.

Because he ASKED the question, "And is there a way we can do something like
that by injection inside...?"

You see... you fuckers make lies out of questions. He didn't KNOW how the
disinfectant got into the body, so he ASKED, you fucking pedantic and obtuse
moron.

Fact Check: The White House Spins Trump's Disinfectant Remarks

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/fact-check-white-house-spins-trump-
disinfectant-remarks/2389276/

If NBC says it was spun into a lie, it was spun into a lie.

ABC's Jon Karl is the one who added all the bullshit.

ABC News chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl, April 23: The president
mentioned the idea of a CLEANER, BLEACH and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There's
no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?

Show me where he says Bleach: Notice how he looking at someone for
confirmation, because HE doesn't know, but he IS the President

Trump, April 23:

"A QUESTION that probably some of you are thinking of if you're totally into
that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, SUPPOSING we hit the body
with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I
think you said that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it?

And then I said SUPPOSING you brought the light inside the body, which you can
do either through the skin or in some other way? And I think you said you're
going to test that too? Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the
disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute.

AND IS THERE A WAY WE CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT BY INJECTION INSIDE OR ALMOST
A CLEANING, BECAUSE YOU SEE IT GETS IN THE LUNGS AND IT DOES A TREMENDOUS
NUMBER ON THE LUNGS?

So it'd be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use
medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we'll see, but the
whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That's pretty
powerful."

See those question marks?

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats" best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts" bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/SMF90st.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while "President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM

Alan

Feb 8, 2023, 4:19:54 PM2/8/23
On 2023-02-08 13:15, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:30:20 -0800, Alan says...
>
>>> Name ONE President who has never lied.
>>
>> False equivalence.
>
> No, it's not.

Yes. It really is.

>> There is no president who ever told as many substantial lies as Trump.
>
> Really? (see below)
>
> Name Trump's "substantial" lie(s). Lies that actually have impacts and
> repercussions or consequences. Covid crap? MOST of what he said, turned out to
> be true.

How about saying that COVID cases would be going down to "zero" in just
a few days?

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 4:25:55 PM2/8/23

On Wed, 08 Feb 2023 16:05:28 -0500, Governor Swill says...

> >> Trump Is Right Again: Internal "Disinfecting" of People Is Already Being Done
> >>
> >> https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-is-right-again-internal-disinfecting-of-
> >> people-is-already-being-done/
> >
> >That link doesn't go anywhere...
> >
> >...even after fixing it.

If you fixed it, how can it be broken?

> A search for the headline he gives finds nothing.

Headline, dumb fuck: "Trump Is Right Again Internal Disinfecting of People Is
Already Being Done" (see below HOW to use it)

> Clearly you've reduced the cunt to outright lying about sources.

Alan can't reduce me to anything, other than to laughing hysterically.

LOL... Liberals Are So Fucking Stupid

How fucking hard is it to find an alternate website that either mirrors the
original, or has the same subject matter?

How a big dumb jock out-thinks narcissistic nerds who are stupid.

https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-is-right-again-internal-disinfecting-of-
people-is-already-being-done/

vs.

"Trump Is Right Again Internal Disinfecting of People Is Already Being Done"

Was THAT so hard?

=

https://www.google.com/search?q=%
22trump+is+right+again+internal+disinfecting+of+people+is+already+being+done%22
&newwindow=1&source=hp&ei=4hHkY8e5DpGs5NoPp86ViAo&iflsig=AK50M_UAAAAAY-
Qf8rKzWKWjEr9WzEZ2WwcKXaH7mkwI&ved=
0ahUKEwjHsomP7Yb9AhURFlkFHSdnBaEQ4dUDCAo&uact=5&oq=%
22trump+is+right+again+internal+disinfecting+of+people+is+already+being+done%22
&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6CAguEI8BEOoCOggIABCPARDqAlChBliYD2C6E2gBcAB4AIABhgGIAYE
DkgEDMC4zmAEAoAEBoAECsAEK&sclient=gws-wiz

About 3 results (0.38 seconds)

https://thenewstalkers.com/vic-eldred/group_discuss/8160/trump-is-right-again-
internal-disinfecting-of-people-is-already-being-done

Big dumb jock teaches stupid nerds how to use a search engine.

Dumb fucking liberals. No wonder they write news articles about you ignorant
stupid fucks.

White Liberals More Likely To Have A Mental Health Condition

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/22/white-liberals-more-likely-
have-mental-health-cond/

Apr 22, 2021 - Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as "very
liberal" or "liberal" have been told by a doctor they have a mental health
condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and...

=====

White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems... - Newsmax

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-liberals-mental-health-
study/2021/04/20/id/1018293/

The Pew Study, Which The Washington Free Beacon notes was published last year
but only gained attention in a recent article, showed that white liberals of
all ages were more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition than
moderates or conservatives, with the disparity particularly pronounced among
those aged 18-29, according to evie...

=====

Study: Young White Liberals More Likely to Have Mental Health Problems

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/22/study-young-white-liberals-
more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems/

Apr 22, 2021 - When sex and age were factors, 56.3 percent of white women
between the ages of 18 and 29 and who labeled themselves as "liberal," said
they had been given a mental health diagnosis, compared to 27.3 percent of
conservatives in the same categories and 28.4 percent of moderates:

=====

62% of "liberal" or very "liberal" whites have a mental health condition

https://www.independentsentinel.com/62-of-liberal-or-very-liberal-whites-have-
a-mental-health-condition/

According to a Pew Research Center survey, 62% percent of Whites who classify
themselves as "very liberal" or "liberal" has been told by a doctor they have a
mental health condition. Only 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates have
been told they have such a condition, the study found.

=====

Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness...

https://wibc.com/108211/pew-study-white-liberals-disproportionately-suffer-
from-mental-illness/

White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health
diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4%
in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives. Zach Goldberg, a Ph.D. candidate in
political science, consolidated the study's info in a set of visuals and posted
them to a thread on Twitter.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

https://freebeacon.com/politics/white-libs-mental-health/

Within this demographic, 34 percent of liberals reported having mental health
problems, compared with 22 percent of moderates and 16 percent of
conservatives. Zach Goldberg, the doctoral...

=====

White Liberals Twice as Likely to be Diagnosed with Psychological Problems

https://www.hennessysview.com/p/psychologic-disorders-white-liberals

Nearly 1 in 2 (45.9%) of white liberals have been diagnosed with mental health
disorders. White liberals of all ages are more than twice as likely as
conservatives of any age to suffer from mental health disorders. White liberals
are almost twice as likely as non-white liberals to be diagnosed with mental
health problems.

=====

6 Reasons Why Liberalism IS A Mental Disorder (LOL) - The Political Insider

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/6-reasons-why-liberalism-can-be-considered-a-
mental-disorder/

In 2005, Michael Savage famously wrote a book titled, Liberalism is a Mental
Disorder, the subject of which is self-explanatory. Additionally, Dr. Lyle
Rossiter, a board-certified clinical psychologist, wrote a book in which he
diagnosed the ideology of the left as a tangible mental illness.

=====

Personality Traits, Mental Illness, and Ideology

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/unique-everybody-
else/202103/personality-traits-mental-illness-and-ideology

specifically, surveys on the " big five " traits of extraversion,
agreeableness, conscientiousness, neuroticism, and openness to experience have
found that people identifying as politically...

=====

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health...

https://theliberal.ie/study-claims-over-50-of-liberal-women-under-30-have-
mental-health-issues-men-and-women-with-liberal-views-more-likely-to-be-
mentally-unwell/

Study claims over 50% of liberal women under 30 have mental health issues, men
and women with liberal views more likely to be mentally unwell April 24, 2021 -
12:01 Gerard Clarke Irish News

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 4:47:17 PM2/8/23

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:19:52 -0800, Alan says...

> > Name Trump's "substantial" lie(s). Lies that actually have impacts and
> > repercussions or consequences. Covid crap? MOST of what he said, turned out to
> > be true.
> >

> How about saying that COVID cases would be going down to "zero" in just
> a few days?

No... that's called being WRONG, you idiot.

LOL... you think repeating what he's been told to say, is lying? Also, he was
told to say something like that to ward off panic.

=====

Trump Defends Decision To Publicly Downplay COVID-19 To Avoid Panic

https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/trump-defends-decision-to-publicly-downplay-
covid-19-to-avoid-panic/

Sep 9, 2020 - President Trump on Wednesday defended his decision to downplay
the severity of the coronavirus to the American people, saying that the ensuing
panic would have only exacerbated the oncoming...

=====

Trump Says He Downplayed Seriousness of COVID-19 To Avoid 'Panic.' - HuffPost

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-incites-panic-fear_n_
5f5a2a00c5b6b48507fcc6be

President Donald Trump has insisted that he downplayed the seriousness of the
COVID-19 pandemic earlier this year in order to avoid public panic.

=====

Trump Told Woodward He Downplayed COVID-19 To Prevent Mass Panic ...

https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/trump-downplayed-covid-19-to-prevent-mass-panic-
mcenany-claims/

Sep 9, 2020 - In another call on Feb. 7, the president warned Woodward how
fatal the virus could be, even as he told the nation that everything was under
control and that COVID-19 would go away with the...

=====

How about, "Vaccinations Prevent COVID." - Joe Biden

"You're OK... you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." -
Joe Biden

https://i.imgur.com/4TT0xPi.mp4

Video of Biden Saying Vaccinations Prevent COVID Resurfaces After Infection

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-2021-video-saying-vaccinations-prevent-
covid-resurfaces-1726900

Alan

Feb 8, 2023, 4:49:55 PM2/8/23
On 2023-02-08 13:47, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:19:52 -0800, Alan says...
>
>>> Name Trump's "substantial" lie(s). Lies that actually have impacts and
>>> repercussions or consequences. Covid crap? MOST of what he said, turned out to
>>> be true.
>>>

>> How about saying that COVID cases would be going down to "zero" in just
>> a few days?
>
> No... that's called being WRONG, you idiot.

Nope. Because he has admitted in interviews since then that he was told
just how serious the situation really was.

Alan

Feb 8, 2023, 4:51:14 PM2/8/23
On 2023-02-08 13:47, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:19:52 -0800, Alan says...
>
>>> Name Trump's "substantial" lie(s). Lies that actually have impacts and
>>> repercussions or consequences. Covid crap? MOST of what he said, turned out to
>>> be true.
>>>

>> How about saying that COVID cases would be going down to "zero" in just
>> a few days?
>
> No... that's called being WRONG, you idiot.
>
> LOL... you think repeating what he's been told to say, is lying? Also, he was
> told to say something like that to ward off panic.
>
> =====
>
> Trump Defends Decision To Publicly Downplay COVID-19 To Avoid Panic
>
> https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/trump-defends-decision-to-publicly-downplay-
> covid-19-to-avoid-panic/
>
> Sep 9, 2020 - President Trump on Wednesday defended his decision to downplay
> the severity of the coronavirus to the American people, saying that the ensuing
> panic would have only exacerbated the oncoming...

So you want to both claim he was simply "wrong"...

...and that he knew it wasn't true, but wanted to downplay it.

Interesting.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 5:08:28 PM2/8/23

"The president just days after having this discussion with Bob Woodward, said
this from this podium, on March 30, he said, "I do want them to stay calm, we
are doing a great job, if you look at the individual statements they are all
true, stay calm, it will go away but it's important to stay calm,'" the press
secretary said.

"So this president does what leaders do - good leaders - it's stay calm and
resolute at a time when you face an insurmountable challenge."

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:49:52 -0800, Alan says...

> > No... that's called being WRONG, you idiot.
>
> Nope. Because he has admitted in interviews since then that he was told
> just how serious the situation really was.

Yes. And to say what he said to avert panic.

=====

Trump Told Woodward He Downplayed COVID-19 To Prevent Mass Panic

WASHINGTON - White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, responding to an
onslaught of questions Wednesday about Bob Woodward's new book on President
Trump's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, said the commander-in-chief tried to
keep the public calm to prevent mass panic.

"The president never downplayed the virus. The president expressed calm,"
McEnany told reporters during a briefing less than an hour after the first
excerpts emerged of Woodward's new tome, "Rage," which includes 18 on-the-
record interviews with Trump.

McEnany revealed for the first time that US food supplies were at risk at the
peak of the virus as millions of concerned Americans rushed to supermarkets to
stock up.

"Our food supply chains were at risk. We could not have mass runs on grocery
stores. The markets also, the economy was in play here," she said.

"We didn't want it to be a huge crash and panic and he expressed calm from this
podium and he has always taken it seriously," she continued.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/trump-downplayed-covid-19-to-prevent-mass-panic-
mcenany-claims/

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 6:31:07 PM2/8/23

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 13:51:11 -0800, Alan says...

> > Sep 9, 2020 - President Trump on Wednesday defended his decision to downplay
> > the severity of the coronavirus to the American people, saying that the ensuing
> > panic would have only exacerbated the oncoming...
>
> So you want to both claim he was simply "wrong"...

No, dipshit... you're conflating what you posted and what I said about it:

Alan: How about saying that COVID cases would be going down to "zero" in just
a few days?

AlleyCat: No... that's called being WRONG, you idiot.

Why can't you fucking idiots follow a conversation. I said Trump was TOLD to
downplay Covid, not that he was "wrong" about it. I'm sure he was told to
downplay it. During a crisis like Covid, Presidents are much advised.

And it's a damn good thing he did, too. Don't you remember the kooks and loons
and what they did when they thought Covid was going to kill EVERYONE it
infected?

Now, imagine if Trump had said anything contrary to what he did. You don't tell
people they're going to die, like the liberals, progressives and Democrats did.

I didn't fall for any of it and never got the vaccine. Glad I didn't.

>...and that he knew it wasn't true, but wanted to downplay it.
>
> Interesting.

Do you live in a cave?

You don't remember when Swine Flu hit, do ya?

Obama Waited Until Millions Of Americans Were Infected With Swine Flu, 1000
Died, Before Declaring Emergency

YOU don't think downplaying something like Covid or The Swine Flu is good.?

OK... I get it... but you're wrong.

If you think that, then that means you think Obama was wrong too. (see below)

I guess you weren't on Usenet when I posted these quotes by DEMOCRATS,
"downplaying" Covid like Trump.

=====

"Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives & get out on the
town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the
first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true
story & set in Italy, it would be this film." - Bill DeBlasio

=====

Maybe like Nancy Pelosi telling people to DEFINITELY acquire the virus, by
going to Chinatown?

"Come to Chinatown, here we are... we're... again... careful... safe... and
come join us." - "Everything is fine" and "all is well."

=====

Maybe Oxiris Barbot, a pediatrician who has served as the Commissioner of
Health of the City of New York since 2018?

"The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a
city is very high."

"There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out
to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."

=====

How about New York State Sen. John Liu?

"But there's really no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do
as New Yorkers... we are hardy people."

"As an Asian-American, I've been somewhat disturbed, if not outright appalled,
by some of the comment or gestures that I have seen."

"Diseases originate from anywhere, or from pahticulah praces in the world."

=====

Obama Downplayed Zika Virus Insisting "This Is Not Like Ebola, People Don't Die
of It" Before Asking Congress For $1.8 BILLION Emergency Funding To Fight The
Mosquito-Spread Infection

Not as dangerous, yet needs 1.8 billion to "fight" it.

=====

Fact-Check: Obama Waited Until "Millions" Infected and 1000 Dead in U.S. Before
Declaring H1N1 National Emergency

WHY did he wait?

While American health officials declared a public health emergency on April 26,
2009, then-Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano downplayed the
announcement, calling it "standard operating procedure," adding that she would
rather refer to it as a "declaration of emergency preparedness." It wasn't
until four months later in October, that then-President Obama himself declared
an H1N1 national emergency.

"Let's call it Trumpvirus," urged a New York Times opinion writer
conspiratorially. Nancy Pelosi groused that President Trump waited too long to
attack the coronavirus (COVID-19) and then impetuously declared he couldn't
have leftover and unspent Ebola virus money to fight it, while Senator Chuck
Schumer looked down his nose and over his glasses to intone that it was the end
of the world and the president hadn't spent enough money to stop the scourge.
Joe Biden and Michael Bloomberg have both been called out for politicizing the
virus.

Surely, St. Barack of Obama would have dealt with this horrible pandemic better
than Orange Man Bad, right? No-Drama-Obama had this whole thing under control,
of course!

=====

How US Presidents Have Handled Public Health Crises

Six months after that initial declaration, with more than 1,000 American lives
lost, Obama declared swine flu a national emergency.

=====

CNN Downplayed Swine Flu Under Obama, Went Gonzo On Wuhan Flu Under Trump

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/19/cnn-downplayed-swine-flu-under-obama-went-
gonzo-on-wuhan-flu-under-trump/

Media CNN Downplayed Swine Flu Under Obama, Went Gonzo On Wuhan Flu Under Trump
By: Chrissy Clark March 19, 2020 7 min read In 2009, at the height of the H1N1
pandemic commonly referred to as...

Alan

Feb 8, 2023, 6:55:53 PM2/8/23
On 2023-02-08 13:25, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Feb 2023 16:05:28 -0500, Governor Swill says...

>>> That link doesn't go anywhere...
>>>
>>> ...even after fixing it.
>
> If you fixed it, how can it be broken?

It was broken because without "<" and ">" placed around it, the line
break becomes a space when you copy and paste it.

So I removed the space, but it still led nowhere.

Notice that I didn't actually call it "broken", PusseyCat.

That's because I understand that words have MEANINGS.

:-)

Governor Swill

Feb 8, 2023, 7:04:57 PM2/8/23
On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 15:55:51 -0800, Alan <nuh...@nope.com> wrote:

>On 2023-02-08 13:25, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 08 Feb 2023 16:05:28 -0500, Governor Swill says...

>> If you fixed it, how can it be broken?
>
>It was broken because without "<" and ">" placed around it, the line
>break becomes a space when you copy and paste it.
>
>So I removed the space, but it still led nowhere.

It didn't go anywhere because there is no such article. He lied about
conclusions based on a source he also lied about.

>Notice that I didn't actually call it "broken", PusseyCat.
>
>That's because I understand that words have MEANINGS.
>
>:-)

Like "cunt" and "asshole" describing the troll.

AlleyCat

Feb 8, 2023, 7:54:32 PM2/8/23

On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 15:55:51 -0800, Alan says...

> > If you fixed it, how can it be broken?
>
> It was broken because without "<" and ">" placed around it, the line
> break becomes a space when you copy and paste it.

Use a REAL newsreader. T-Bird is notorious for lacking basic tools for the real
Usenet experience.

> So I removed the space, but it still led nowhere.

That's because it's (see below)

> Notice that I didn't actually call it "broken", PusseyCat.

But I DID. It's https://youtu.be/5cDLZqe735k?t=89

And, I KNEW it was broken, further making your head go:

https://i.imgur.com/W8bNQrc.mp4

> That's because I understand that words have MEANINGS.

Huh?