Hedes, hedonistic white people responsible for drug abuse

h hrh

Jan 13, 2022, 11:45:51 AM1/13/22
There are far too many non white drug dealers out and about. That's because these minorities were pushed into drug dealing by the white power structure.
I propose that all non white arrested drug dealers get their cases thrown out.
We Caucasians need to atone for the damage done to the non white population by the white power structure/white privilege.

h hrh

Jan 13, 2022, 1:21:47 PM1/13/22
Could you please stop cross posting to Istanbul.General. infidel backwards, pants wearing backwards, Christian Prick!

Gregory Carr

Jan 14, 2022, 9:52:44 AM1/14/22
You are an idiot and about as funny as vomit.

h hrh

Jan 14, 2022, 2:49:25 PM1/14/22
Thanks for that. The next time I'm out in BC, we can go and explore the back country. I'll make you my road bitch.

Gregory Carr

Jan 15, 2022, 5:23:42 AM1/15/22
You can rim Conrad Peach's anus and suck Maxime Bernier cock you ppl are gay. Bunch of poofs and dummies.

h hrh

Jan 15, 2022, 1:23:19 PM1/15/22
I'll take that under advisement. btw, you are cuckoo brains in the birdy head. Cuckoo. Cuckoo.
On a serious note, the worst restaurant in the world was/is? the Ovaltine Cafe on the DTES. What shit food they have/had there. The worst burger in the world.

Gregory Carr

Jan 16, 2022, 10:11:51 PM1/16/22
Place closed years ago.

h hrh

Jan 19, 2022, 10:53:04 AM1/19/22
If you say so. Did you ever chow down there? I did. Once, and once was enough. However, it looks to be open.https://ovaltine-cafe.com/

https://ovaltine-cafe.com/

Gregory Carr

Jan 20, 2022, 9:38:57 AM1/20/22
I stand corrected.

h hrh

Jan 20, 2022, 10:50:17 AM1/20/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 9:38:57 AM UTC-5, gregorycarrit...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 07:53:04 UTC-8, behi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Place closed years ago.
> > If you say so. Did you ever chow down there? I did. Once, and once was enough. However, it looks to be open.https://ovaltine-cafe.com/
> > anti
> > https://ovaltine-cafe.com/
> I stand corrected.
Wow. Someone who admits to being wrong. Good for you. However, I'm going to post more PC anti white mocking nonsense.
I find it amusing that there is anti white hatred out there. And to a lesser extent, there is also anti straight sentiment as well. Here goes:
Greg, had it not been for the white privilege structure, and the white pro power structure, you would never have been arrested in the first place. You would have been better off being a lezbean.

Gregory Carr

Jan 21, 2022, 11:50:12 AM1/21/22
While I have been falsely arrested and wrongly convicted I also got away with a lot. I have no complaints about my arrest/lock up experiences. I am Caucasian and have more financial assets than the average CDN racism is always evil and usu. stupid.