Martin Luther King jr

Auric Hellman

Jan 16, 2022, 8:53:46 PM1/16/22
As Americans get ready to honor his memory this coming Monday,
here are some fun facts you may not have known about Dr. King

1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided
Martin Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He
never legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as
Michael King.

2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at Boston
University, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had done
research on a subject similar to King's. As academic committee later
found that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would not
revoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committee
ruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was also
discovered that King's famous I HAVE A DREAM speech was also not his
own. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular black
preacher in the 1950's.

3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died)
due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.
King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In
return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts
of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could
project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in
the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King links to communism to remain
top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme
Court in 1983 to release the files, so the correct bill in the Senate
to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished.
He was denied.

4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book
in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white
prostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sex
parties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes,
occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the
FBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children.

--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
adhel...@volcanomail.com

Gregory Carr

Jan 16, 2022, 9:42:29 PM1/16/22
On Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 17:53:46 UTC-8, Auric Hellman wrote:
> As Americans get ready to honor his memory this coming Monday,
> here are some fun facts you may not have known about Dr. King
>

> 1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided
> Martin Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He
> never legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as
> Michael King.
>
> 2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at Boston
> University, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had done
> research on a subject similar to King's. As academic committee later
> found that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would not
> revoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committee
> ruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was also
> discovered that King's famous I HAVE A DREAM speech was also not his
> own. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular black
> preacher in the 1950's.

There are more streets named after MLK in America than are named after Hitler and Auric Hellmann combined and multiplied by scores. Why were you fired from your academia job?

> 3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died)
> due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.
> King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In
> return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts
> of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could
> project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in
> the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King links to communism to remain
> top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme
> Court in 1983 to release the files, so the correct bill in the Senate
> to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished.
> He was denied.

The FBI tape recorded illegally Mr. Kings phone calls and often hotel rooms. When they recorded King having adulterous sex with women they sent the tapes to his wife. They never apprehended the person or person who bombed his home with his wife and 7 month old present. They never apprehended the person who later blasted the home with a shotgun. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/martin-luther-king-jr-home-bombed-montgomery J. Edgar Hoover saw commies everywhere famously declared the Mafia did not exist was as racist as anyone in America and was a transvestite fag. Black communities of the time the ppl encouraged by King voted Democrat not Communist what a nitwit you are.

> 4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book
> in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white
> prostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sex
> parties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes,
> occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the
> FBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children.

To say his family and admirers did not like Abernathy's book would be an understatement. https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1989-10-20-8901230874-story.html At least King wasn't gay like Hoover the FBI head. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1989-10-22-8902050842-story.html the women were not prostitutes you lying idjit racist and no one was hurt. Of course your cut and paste racist diatribe has no links to reference sources.

1.AAC0832

Jan 16, 2022, 10:24:21 PM1/16/22
Who cares ?

Oh yea, KKKlanney types ....

ChuckH

Jan 16, 2022, 10:46:25 PM1/16/22
Auric Hellman <adhel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> As Americans get ready to honor his memory this coming Monday,here are some fun facts you may not have known about Dr. King1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decidedMartin Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. Henever legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died asMichael King.2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at BostonUniversity, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had doneresearch on a subject similar to King's. As academic committee laterfound that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would notrevoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committeeruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was alsodiscovered that King's famous I HAVE A DREAM speech was also not hisown. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular blackpreacher in the 1950's.3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died)due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. Inreturn, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districtsof his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then couldproject their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge inthe 60's ruled that the FBI files on King links to communism to remaintop-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the SupremeCourt in 1983 to release the files, so the correct bill in the Senateto create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished.He was denied.4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a bookin 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with whiteprostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sexparties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes,occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by theFBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children.-- Dr. Auric D. Hellmana...@volcanomail.com

So you are spreading out from Jews?