Re: Ocasio-Cortez Says DISCIPLINE The Senate ! ! !

1 view

AlleyCat

Jan 15, 2022, 9:24:57 PM1/15/22

Ocasio-Cortez's Finest Moments:

AOC graduated from Boston University with an ECONOMICS degree, and still said
this:

"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs" (Do YOU have two jobs?)

"Capitalism has not always existed in the world and will not always exist in
the world." (I'll bet a Lydian Alyatte you are wrong, dumbass)

On climate change:

"And we're like... the world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change..." [snicker]

On immigration:

"Um... The United States is running concentration camps on our Southern
Border." (um... no, we're not)

=====

Why Oak's Use of The Term 'Concentration Camps' Is Insidious

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/why-aocs-use-of-the-term-concentration-camps-
is-insidious

If AOC wants to talk about real life concentration camps, my suggestion to her
is to read the account of Lim Hye-Jin, a former guard in one of those camps in
North Korea.

=====

AOC Gets Caught Faking Border Crisis Photos! - American ...

https://americantruthproject.org/aoc-gets-caught-faking-border-crisis-photos

Jermain Botsio: One thing I want to speak about is AOC. Recently she was just
busted for staging fake pictures at a border detention center. Candice Owens
re-staged the pics in a similar fashion, which was absolutely hilarious. I want
to go ahead and show the crowd. And what do you think about this Barry while
[...]

=====

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her election victory in a deep blue district
to milestone American accomplishments, including establishing civil rights and
landing on the Moon.

Yeah, you heard that right. A Democrat winning in the DEMOCRAT-filled Bronx is
right up there with the greatest achievement in the history of people-kind.

"There's three chambers of congre... er... government. The Senate, the House,
and the one with the president. I'm gonna stop now, otherwise I run the risk of
looking like I don't know what I'm talking about." (too late)

Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can
barely feed their family (an ah'm tarred, chimed in Hillary Clinton)

Abolish ICE (I'm up for a debate on immigration reform - but to throw open the
borders - are you effing kidding?)

"We need to occupy every airport. We need to occupy every border. We need to
occupy every ICE Office." (You already DO... CNN... duh!)

"Why aren't we incorporating the expense of all the funeral expenses of those
who die because they can't afford access to healthcare?"

"This, like, upper-middle class... is... probably more moderate. Um... but that
(upper-middle-class) doesn't exist, anymore."

What?

Rudy Canoza

Jan 15, 2022, 9:30:25 PM1/15/22
On 1/15/2022 6:24 PM, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy —
*NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a golf pro, *NEVER*
a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER* been laid, but just a
pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy — praised Rudy:

> Ocasio-Cortez's Finest Moments:
>
> AOC graduated from Boston University with an ECONOMICS degree,

...while you have *no* degree at all.

Transition Zone

Jan 19, 2022, 12:13:31 PM1/19/22
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Offers to Help Supporters Run for Local Office 'Everywhere'
MSN News - Jan 12, 2022
-- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-offers-to-help-supporters-run-for-local-office-everywhere/ar-AASIQ3s?ocid=BingNewsSearch