Peter Nygard Brew Nosers Aka Karen Eileen Gordon And Justin Trudeau's Favourite Rapist.

Greg Carr

Jan 31, 2021, 6:36:23 AM1/31/21

Evil in paradise
Peter Nygard kept allegations of rape, involving women and girls as young as 14, a secret in the Bahamas for more than two decades. A CBC investigation reveals an elaborate effort by the former Canadian clothing mogul to cultivate influence with prominent decision-makers in the Bahamas, silence victims and block anyone who tried to expose him.

By Timothy Sawa, Lynette Fortune, Ashley Mak, Ilina Ghosh and Bob McKeown

January 31, 2021

WARNING: This story contains graphic content.

One afternoon in 2015, word went out to staff at Peter Nygard's palatial seaside compound in the Bahamas. A meeting between Nygard and a senior politician had the green light.

A well-oiled machine comprised of staff members who knew what to do when encounters like these were planned sprang into action. Cash was prepared by accountants. Vehicles were readied. The former Canadian fashion mogul was informed it was time.

The massive wooden gates at the sprawling estate named for its owner, Nygard Cay, slowly rose to allow a convoy of cars to leave. Nygard would often meet powerful and influential people in the Bahamas under unusual circumstances.

"I know of the instructions for the accountants to get cash for [Nygard] to take to his private meeting after hours," said a longtime employee, whose identity we are protecting. He still fears retribution from Nygard, and those close to him.

Watch "Peter Nygard: The Secret Videos" on The Fifth Estate and listen to CBC Podcasts' new series about Peter Nygard, Evil By Design.
The employee, who worked at Nygard Cay in various roles for nearly eight years starting in 2008, was responsible for directing staff to make arrangements for the meeting. For him, it was a familiar scene.

The former employee, and three other sources, describe attempts by Nygard to forge connections at the highest levels in the Bahamas where he is accused of operating an elaborate sex trafficking ring spanning more than two decades, involving dozens of young women and girls, an investigation by the CBC podcast Evil By Design and The Fifth Estate has found.

"I felt broken, like a piece of me was taken from me," a woman known as Jane Doe No. 1 said in an interview.

Jane Doe No. 1 was 14 years old when she says Peter Nygard raped her in 2015. (John Badcock/CBC)
Jane Doe No. 1 was 14 years old when she says Peter Nygard raped her in 2015. (John Badcock/CBC)
She is one of 10 original women who went public in a class-action lawsuit with allegations against Nygard exposing for the first time what was going on behind the gates at Nygard Cay.

According to the suit, filed in New York last February, she was 14 years old when Nygard raped her in 2015.

Since then, more than 70 additional women have stepped forward with similar allegations. In December, U.S. authorities charged Nygard with nine counts of sex trafficking, sex assault and racketeering involving at least dozens of survivors. He was arrested in Winnipeg on an extradition request.

The CBC investigation, involving interviews with 19 women who say they were raped by Nygard and many more conversations with lawyers, private investigators, politicians, local activists and former employees, reveals an elaborate effort to cultivate influence with prominent decision-makers in the Bahamas, silence victims and block anyone who tried to expose him.

The tactics include payments to senior politicians and police officers in the Bahamas, drugging and holding young women and girls against their will, an alleged campaign of violence against a group of local people who stood up to him and an aggressive legal offensive aimed at the CBC that began investigating reports of sexual misconduct involving Nygard in the Bahamas as far back as 2009.

Peter Nygard and Nygard employees are alleged to have used pamper parties at Nygard Cay as a way to recruit woman and girls. (Jonathan Becker/Contour by Getty Images)
Peter Nygard and Nygard employees are alleged to have used pamper parties at Nygard Cay as a way to recruit woman and girls. (Jonathan Becker/Contour by Getty Images)
Nygard denies all of the allegations, and says they are lies and part of a conspiracy meant to destroy his reputation spearheaded by his former neighbour in the Bahamas, billionaire Louis Bacon.

For the women who told CBC they were assaulted, Nygard’s methods created a climate where it seemed impossible to come forward against someone who appeared so powerfully connected on the Caribbean island, keeping his alleged campaign of rape and sexual assault in the Bahamas a secret for more than two decades.

"The government of the Bahamas gave him a sanctuary in which to operate a criminal sex trafficking ring," said Lisa Haba, one of two U.S. lawyers who is suing Nygard on behalf of survivors.

"He uses power, his influence, his brand, to show the world that I am Peter Nygard, and I control everything I touch."

I. ‘A corrupter of men’
In 1984, Nygard purchased a modest bungalow on a breathtaking piece of property on the western tip of New Providence island in the Bahamas.

Known as Simms Point for more than 400 years, the piece of Caribbean paradise is surrounded on both sides by the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and is perched at the edge of a wealthy gated community called Lyford Cay.

Nygard, the Finnish-Canadian founder of a Manitoba-based multimillion-dollar fashion empire, had fallen in love with the Bahamas.

"We'd been living in Winnipeg … with 40 below [temperatures]. And I'd never been to a warm country in my life," he told a Bahamian TV production in 2008.

"I saw this beautiful place with beautiful white sand, these beautiful people here. And I said, 'That's for me.' "

In 1984, Nygard purchased a modest bungalow on the western tip of New Providence island in the Bahamas and turned it into a Mayan-inspired estate called Nygard Cay. (CBC)
In 1984, Nygard purchased a modest bungalow on the western tip of New Providence island in the Bahamas and turned it into a Mayan-inspired estate called Nygard Cay. (CBC)
Over the next 20 years, Nygard constructed a 2.4-hectare estate consisting of a series of tree house-type buildings made of rock and glass that jut out over the sea. It has 12 bedrooms, a berth for a 25-metre yacht, pools and jacuzzis carved out of stone, a 21-car garage, tennis courts, volleyball courts, a disco and a movie theatre.

As you approach the compound, tall wooden gates, edged with barbed wire, are under constant surveillance by a series of cameras. From above, a soaring glass roofed structure shaped like a star, known as the main hall, anchors the centre of the property while giant stone lions guard a turquoise lagoon and a vast white sand beach dominates the southern edge of the estate.

While the natural beauty is striking, it’s a stark contrast to the decades of pain and damage Nygard is accused of inflicting on so many there.

The entire compound is styled after a Mayan temple.

"I've been very careful not to build a Beverly Hills house in the Caribbean," Nygard said in a 2005 legal deposition.

"It's finally a dream come true that I can do for me and that I can share it with a lot of my friends, the Bahamians."

Indeed, Nygard made influential friends in the Bahamas.

In a 1992 letter Nygard sent to a local up-and-coming-politician, he offered a reminder of his "significant" $45,000 pledge to the politician’s party and asked for a series of favours.

The politician at the time was the minister of agriculture, trade and industry in the ruling Progressive Liberal Party, or PLP.

Nygard wrote that he’d already been "given approval" to extend his property, and that he now wanted to make it a "legal fact." He also asked to officially change the name of his property from Simms Point to Nygard Cay in time for an upcoming shoot with celebrity television show Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

"Obviously, this whole world is based on one hand helping the other," wrote Nygard. "And you know that I am prepared to do whatever is in my capacity to help out the Bahamas and the PLP party and of course yourself in any way I can."

That politician was Perry Christie, who would go on to become prime minister of the Bahamas in 2002.

Former Bahamian opposition leader Loretta Butler-Turner says Nygard was 'a corrupter of men.' (John Badcock/CBC)
Former Bahamian opposition leader Loretta Butler-Turner says Nygard was 'a corrupter of men.' (John Badcock/CBC)
Fast forward to 2011. Christie, now leader of the opposition, was preparing a campaign for a second run at prime minister.

He took time to fly to Winnipeg in July to attend the wedding of Nygard’s daughter. He celebrated there with Nygard's friends and family and the mayor of Winnpeg at the time, Sam Katz.

Nygard "is a significant personality in the Bahamas, known for his philanthropy, a contributor to those who are in need," Christie said in a speech at the wedding, and then he went on to describe a favour he provided to Nygard.

"He was having some difficulty with his residency. I was introduced to him and facilitated the granting of that certificate that enabled him to be a resident in the Bahamas."

Later that same year, Christie travelled with Nygard to Las Vegas for a conference. Video from that trip shows Nygard introducing a series of young women to Christie in a hotel suite after a meeting. A photo, obtained by CBC News, shows Nygard and Christie seated between two young women in a restaurant. One of the women has a rolled-up wad of cash in her bra.

Nygard and former Bahamian prime minister Perry Christie in a Las Vegas restaurant with two young women. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
Nygard and former Bahamian prime minister Perry Christie in a Las Vegas restaurant with two young women. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
In 2012, Christie won the election, becoming prime minister for a second time. A video from election night shows Nygard celebrating at his office in Times Square in Manhattan. A camera was rolling while he was talking on the phone.

"Isn't it wonderful, we won, we won, we won. One of the best nights of my life," he can be heard saying.

"I never thought I would get so involved with politics of all things. Let alone be the key instrument in making it happen, for Christ's sake. As you know, I’ve got millions in this."

WATCH | Peter Nygard reacts to Perry Christie's 2012 win in the Bahamian election:

Watch
Nygard reacts to Perry Christie’s 2012 election win
2 days ago 0:11
In the days that followed, another video shows Nygard hosting a group of government ministers from the PLP at Nygard Cay, boasting again about how he supported them.

"It's a video that many Bahamians would have found was absolutely despicable," said Loretta Butler-Turner, the former leader of the opposition party, the Free National Movement.

She describes Nygard as someone who "uses their money and influence to get people to help them achieve whatever it is that they're hoping to achieve or to try and turn a blind eye to whatever it is they're doing, a corrupter of men."

II: 'She panicked and started screaming'
While Nygard and Christie were celebrating their election victory in 2012, CBC was facing an aggressive legal campaign aimed at suppressing reporting about Nygard’s sexual misconduct in the Bahamas.

The Fifth Estate team had been sued twice in civil court by then, and then in 2103 Nygard charged us privately with criminal libel in connection with a 2010 documentary by The Fifth Estate that reported he had psychologically abused employees and exposed allegations of sexual misconduct at his home in the Bahamas.

If found guilty, the maximum penalty for The Fifth Estate team was five years in a federal prison.

"This Nygard saga really does show how powerful private individuals can use the criminal justice system to silence and punish anyone, including members of the press, who are critical of them," said Jamie Cameron, professor emeritus with the Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto.

"I don’t see this as anything other than a scandalous and utter abuse of the criminal justice system."

Christie poses for a photograph with Nygard at the wedding of Nygard's daughter in Winnipeg in July 2011. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
Christie poses for a photograph with Nygard at the wedding of Nygard's daughter in Winnipeg in July 2011. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
The original CBC investigation into Nygard began in 2009. Over the next 14 months, The Fifth Estate spoke to dozens of former Nygard employees.

The team also dealt with a series of strange incidents. A vehicle was parked outside the home of a member of the team, with a man watching for three days and a strange computerized voice on our cellphones that said someone was recording our calls.

While there is no way to know if Nygard was connected to these events, another incident can be traced to the legal team representing him at the time.

Nygard’s lawyers provided CBC with a series of emails from Nygard employees and business associates, praising their boss and friend.

"I'm proud to call Peter Nygard a true friend in business and personal relationships," one email said.

CBC could see the email originated from the individual's account, but when he was contacted, he was adamant he never wrote or sent it.

"It’s from me?" he asked, with surprise. And then he laughed. "I'm going to phone my office and find out what the hell is going on here."

The 2010 Fifth Estate investigation focused on what several sources described as a highly sexualized atmosphere at Nygard’s home in the Bahamas, including a tradition for holding weekly gatherings, what Nygard called pamper parties.

They were described as a chance for Bahamian women and girls to relax and have fun. Staff coaxed women to attend the parties, saying Nygard was searching for models.

Michelle and Alan May managed properties at Nygard Cay and told The Fifth Estate that Nygard used pamper parties to procure women. (CBC)
Michelle and Alan May managed properties at Nygard Cay and told The Fifth Estate that Nygard used pamper parties to procure women. (CBC)
Michelle May, who managed properties at Nygard Cay in 2003 with her husband, told The Fifth Estate back in 2010 that "the pamper parties had nothing to do with trying to find a model."

"It was basically to procure women so [Nygard] would have the pick of the litter to decide who he would bed for the night."

At the time, Nygard denied the allegation.

One of the women invited to a pamper party in 2003 was a 17-year-old from the Dominican Republic. Her name was Maribel Rodriguez.

"She could hardly speak any English. She thought she was coming to be a model," said May.

Three sources told The Fifth Estate something happened to her late one night that frightened Rodriguez.

"She panicked and started screaming and crying and she ran and she actually ended up finding us," May said.

CBC sent a letter with the allegation to Nygard to get his perspective.

Through Nygard’s lawyers, CBC received a sworn statement from Rodriguez saying her time at Nygard Cay was "pleasant and fun" and that all of the men were "real gentlemen," including Nygard. The lawyers also threatened criminal prosecution if the story proceeded.

CBC broadcast the story in April 2010, including the allegation that something happened late one night at Nygard Cay that frightened Rodriguez.

Nygard talks with women at a pamper party in the Bahamas. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
Nygard talks with women at a pamper party in the Bahamas. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
In an effort to block the CBC investigation in the Bahamas, Nygard had already launched lawsuits in Winnipeg and New York City. Next, the CBC found itself the target of an elaborate undercover investigation, in an attempt to undermine our reporting, with no effect. It was followed by a copyright case and a civil case for defamation. In 2011, Nygard launched his fifth legal attack, a rare criminal case against the CBC in Manitoba.

While our investigative efforts had begun, for the first time, to peel back the truth about Nygard in the Bahamas in 2010, it was many years before there would be more reporting about sexual misconduct in the Bahamas.

"[The criminal libel case] creates a pretty serious risk of placing a chill on journalists and members of the press who are seeking to hold public figures accountable for their actions," said Cameron.

In the meantime, a battle between Nygard and his billionaire neighbour in the Bahamas over Nygard’s attempt to expand his beaches by digging up the seabed was escalating and would eventually reveal something far more serious than environmental damage.

III: ‘Our car was firebombed’
It’s 2 a.m. on a cool July evening in 2013, when a car is spotted rolling slowly past the home of a well-known preacher in Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas. It circles the block. As it rolls by a second time, two men get out and throw a flaming object into a car belonging to Rev. C.B. Moss.

“Our car was firebombed,” Moss said. “We were threatened. Our office was broken into. It was frightening but it didn't deter us … we were not going to be intimidated.”

Rev. C.B. Moss said his car was firebombed. (John Badcock/CBC)
Rev. C.B. Moss said his car was firebombed. (John Badcock/CBC)
Moss had teamed up with an environmental group called Save the Bays, which was taking on Nygard and his effort to expand his beachfront. Nygard was dredging sand from the seabed and piling it around the edges of his property, creating a large swath of beach where none had been before.

Over 12 years, Nygard had expanded his property from 1.2 hectares to nearly 2.4.

"It's totally artificial," Joe Darville, chairman of Save the Bays, said recently, pointing to the vast white beach while bobbing on a boat slowly circling Nygard's now-deserted property.

In 2010, the Bahamian government ordered Nygard to stop dredging and return the area to its former state. Then, in 2012, the political party Nygard had been supporting, the PLP, came into power.

Nygard's friend, Perry Christie, was now prime minister.

By 2013, Nygard still had not followed the previous government's order. Save The Bays, backed in part by his neighbour Louis Bacon, decided to sue in an attempt to force Nygard to comply.

"We had to fight against not just him but we had to fight against the government … who gave him carte blanche," said Darville.

"He knew how to buy people. He bought out politicians."

WATCH | Joe Darville recalls fighting to stop illegal dredging at Nygard Cay:

Watch
Trying to protect the seaside environment
2 days ago 0:20
Over the next several years, the fight wound its way through the courts in the Bahamas. The battle became bitter and public, spilling onto the streets. Bahamians held protests attacking the group taking on Nygard.

"The abuse was virulent on the radio, on the TV, in the press, in social media," said Fred Smith, legal director for Save the Bays.

Then, one day, Smith said, he was physically assaulted by a group of men at a beach near Nygard's estate.

When he and others probed deeper into who was behind the protests and violence, two local men confessed, swearing affidavits in a court case claiming Nygard had been paying them to threaten members of the group.

"You can soon work out who is the real deal and who is not," said Damian McLoughlin, a former detective with Scotland Yard who assessed the threat posed by the two men who said Nygard hired them.

"I have dealt with informants, I have dealt with undercover work, I have dealt with murders, contract killings and serious people.... They were knocking on the door of being up there. They are serious, very intimidating, very streetwise, very well-connected."

Added Smith: "It got nasty enough for Mr. Nygard, according to our allegations, to hire very dangerous men to kill us."

Those allegations have not been tested in court and Nygard denies them.

Lawyer Fred Smith alleges Nygard hired dangerous men to kill him. (John Badcock/CBC)
Lawyer Fred Smith alleges Nygard hired dangerous men to kill him. (John Badcock/CBC)
By 2017, a Bahamian court slapped Nygard with a $50,000 fine for violating a court order to stop dredging, and threatened him with jail time if he didn’t pay.

Three months later, with the legal battle over the beaches still raging, the PLP government lost power to another party, the FNM.

"The public and the people around Nygard ... started to see that the law could actually work," said Smith, noting that's when individuals with potentially damning information about Nygard began to come forward.

"A few people started to share information about women being abused at Nygard Cay, sexually."

By late 2019, Nygard was back in the news. Six women had gone to Bahamian police and accused him of rape.

The CBCs investigation into Peter Nygard was about to be back in high gear.

IV: 'There would never be an official police report'
In December 2019, the CBC got its first glimpse at convincing evidence Nygard had been raping and sexually assaulting young women in the Bahamas for years, including videotaped statements. It took three days to review the material gathered by Smith and others.

Meanwhile, in the Bahamas, women raped by Nygard were ready to tell their stories, along with several former Nygard employees.

“As time went on, I realized it wasn't really a job, it was just a giant whorehouse,” said Richette Ross.

Richette Ross worked for Nygard in various roles, including as his personal massage therapist. (John Badcock/CBC)
Richette Ross worked for Nygard in various roles, including as his personal massage therapist. (John Badcock/CBC)
Ross, who began working as Nygard’s personal massage therapist in 2009, would eventually become a witness to much of what happened behind the gates of Nygard Cay, including Nygard’s well-known pamper parties.

She said if girls and women attending his parties wanted to leave, they often weren’t given a choice.

"I can remember a Bahamian girl going up to Nygard's room. She didn't want to have sex with him and she managed to get out," she said.

"She was naked and she ran straight to the gate and she tried to climb. And his bodyguard came, and he dragged her down the fence. And he carried her back."

Ross said staff also often drugged the women Nygard wanted to have sex with.

"If a female says no, workers would literally drug her and get her prepped for when Nygard is ready to go up with her. The bartenders would usually slip roofies into the females' drinks."

Two other women confirmed they saw white powder at the bottom of their glasses at Nygard parties. And four others interviewed by CBC News believe they were drugged before Nygard raped them.

"He started pushing on me. And I said: 'You have to stop, stop.' And like I said, feeling the way I felt, it was more like I was [trying] 100 per cent, but my body was feeling otherwise," a woman known as Jane Doe No. 3 told CBC News.

WATCH | Jane Doe No. 3 describes what happens when she met Peter Nygard when she was 15 years old:

Watch
Jane Doe No. 3 speaks out
2 days ago 1:11
She is suing Nygard for raping her in 2011 as part of the New York class-action suit. She was 15 years old at the time.

She was invited to a party at Nygard Cay by a female employee who was recruiting young women in the poorer neighbourhoods of Nassau.

"I have never been on that side of the island. So it was amazing,' she said.

To get to Nygard Cay, you first need to pass through the gates of Lyford Cay. It’s a community of more than 400 hectares along a peninsula on the western end of the island that’s been home to millionaires and billionaires since the 1950s. It was founded by famed Canadian race horse breeder and business tycoon E.P. Taylor and has been home to the Bacardi family, famous for its vast spirits empire, and actor Sean Connery.

An invitation to a part of the island inhabited by the world's uber-rich was too much for many from around Nassau to resist.

"For them ... they probably don't have running water inside," said Doneth Cartwright, a lawyer in the Bahamas who took many of the initial statements from young women accusing Nygard of rape.

"Or their parents couldn't pay the light bill. They were probably living in darkness. And you get invited to go to where the rich and famous live. You're not going to turn that down."

Many who attended parties at Nygard Cay describe seeing powerful and influential Bahamians in attendance, including politicians and police officers.

Cartwright said this made a strong impression on the women who went there, especially those who said they were raped.

"For them, it was fear. Seeing this very powerful man was so very well-connected, both politically and socially. How do you go against him?"

Lawyer Doneth Cartwright says the women and girls who attended parties at Nygard Cay saw police officers and politicians there. (Submitted by Doneth Cartwright)
Lawyer Doneth Cartwright says the women and girls who attended parties at Nygard Cay saw police officers and politicians there. (Submitted by Doneth Cartwright)
This is backed up by several former Nygard employees, including the staff member who worked there in various roles for eight years. He said political figures in the Bahamas attending parties also regularly received money from Ngyard employees.

"They know once they come there for any meeting, cash is a thank you for this and an incentive to do more," he said.

"I have seen them get cash in hand and cheques, and instructions for bank transfers to be made with the accountants."

One of Nygard’s former accountants in the Bahamas, whose identity CBC is also withholding because she still fears repercussions from Nygard, said she was instructed to pay out hundreds of thousands of dollars to several key political figures over her five years working for Nygard.

When she made the payments, she said it was the only time Nygard told her not to ask for a receipt. And she was never told what the money was for.

"I never asked him because I wasn’t supposed to know," she said.

"You can make a fair assumption that they were for bribes or payments to various people."

Former Nygard massage therapist Ross said she, too, personally facilitated payments, in one case using creative methods.

"There was a situation where Mr. Nygard had us order ... fish. And he had them thawed inside the kitchen. And he had me [and two other people], here in Nassau, stuff the fish with about $150,000 in cash, U.S.," she said.

"After we stuffed the fish, we brought them back down in the bags and froze them. The next night, me and the two gentlemen, we went to this particular parliamentarian’s house to deliver them."

A 2018 report from a local watchdog group revealed Bahamian citizens consider government officials the second-most corrupt public institution in the Bahamas. Only the police are considered more corrupt.

Radio show host Nahaja Black says Bahamians don’t have confidence in the police. (Submitted by Agatha B. Christie)
Radio show host Nahaja Black says Bahamians don’t have confidence in the police. (Submitted by Agatha B. Christie)
"We have confidence that [police in the Bahamas] will... harass you if you're a minor or a regular citizen, we have confidence that most days they're probably sitting down in their office getting fat and not on the road," said Nahaja Black, the host of a Bahamian call-in radio show that focuses on current events.

"But what we aren't confident in is justice."

The CBC investigation found local police officers also regularly receiving cash payments at Nygard Cay.

"The police officers used to come on a daily basis for envelopes, but Mondays would be the biggest day because that's the payout day for the week," said Natasha Codner, who began working in an administrative role at Nygard Cay in 2003. It was also her job to invite young women and girls to parties.

"We always deal with cash transactions and no cheques because [Nygard] said he don't want nothing tied to him."

Ross said she, too, made payments to senior police officers.

To back up her allegations, Ross provided CBC News with three months of bank statements from 2016. There are five deposits from Nygard's parent company, Nygard International, totalling nearly $60,000, followed by several large cash withdrawals from her account.

Ross said Nygard accountants funnelled money through her to make payments to police officers and politicians. She said the payments ensured Nygard would escape scrutiny for any allegations made against him.

"Any female coming in claiming that they were raped or human-trafficked or kidnapped, there would never be an official police report. It would always be something where Mr. Nygard knew where the female lived, where she was either intimidated or paid off to disappear."

Nygard has denied that.

Richette Ross says payments to high-ranking police officers ensured there would never be an official police report about rape or human trafficking. (John Badcock/CBC)
Richette Ross says payments to high-ranking police officers ensured there would never be an official police report about rape or human trafficking. (John Badcock/CBC)
The commissioner of police in the Bahamas didn't respond to an email from CBC News with questions about the role his officers allegedly played in covering up the crimes Nygard was accused of.

Publicly, commissioner Paul Rolle has said he won't comment about the allegations against his officers because of the FBI investigation into Nygard, telling The Tribune newspaper in the Bahamas: "We have not received any complaints about complicity of any officers of the Royal Bahamas Police."

Christie, the former Bahamian prime minister, denies there was anything inappropriate in his relationship with Nygard.

"There's no equivocation about my commitment to integrity," he said in a phone interview with the CBC. "And so I just want to be able to say it clearly, as strongly as I possibly can to you. I have no fear of any investigation into my conduct in my public life. Full stop."

In 2019, the group that was taking on Nygard in the Bahamas invited two American lawyers to assess evidence they had gathered against Nygard. Early the following year, those lawyers launched the civil class-action lawsuit in New York with the first 10 women who said Nygard raped them.

"This was by far the most sinister, the most pervasive, the most perverse and the most violent of all of the trafficking endeavours I've seen," said Lisa Haba, one of the lawyers.

One thing that stood out to the lawyers: Nygard's elaborate recruiting network.

"It's almost like a pyramid scheme," said Greg Gutzler, the other U.S. lawyer representing the women. "You would have this exponential effect of one trafficked woman, she would become a recruiter, she would find four, those four would find four, and then you've got this unbelievable labyrinth of people and everybody kept perpetrating this scheme."

V: 'Good luck trying to get out'
The woman remembers stumbling up the stairs one evening in the early 1990s, her head spinning, as she tried desperately to get back to her room at Nygard Cay. Nygard was at her side, helping her.

The Canadian model worked as a hostess at high-profile events such as award ceremonies.

She and her manager at the time met Nygard on an airplane while travelling back from an event. At the end of the flight, her manager informed her he had "traded her" for sex with three women staying with Nygard at his home in the Bahamas.

She went on to work at Nygard Cay off and on for more than five years in the 1990s. Her job was to help organize events and entertain guests at Nygard’s estate.

While she worked for Nygard, she said, he insisted she provide sexual favours to him and she would sleep in his bed at night. But she said she always refused to have intercourse, until one night when he drugged and raped her.

I realized what he did to me.

"In the morning I wake up and I'm face down and I feel like hell," she said.

"I feel like my hair's been pulled, I'm bleeding ... my body hurts, my jaw hurts … and I realized what he did to me."

She is one of three Canadian women interviewed as part of the CBC Evil By Design podcast series who say Nygard assaulted them in the Bahamas. They also either witnessed or experienced methods used to recruit women there.

"I know the other girls used to go into town in the daytime and they were told, like on the beach, go to the disco.... They're recruiting other women," she said.

When they found women, she said Nygard would "reward" them with cash.

Jennifer Gilmore, who was in the Bahamas on a holiday in 1998 after graduating from high school in New Brunswick, said she was recruited by a local tennis coach who was giving her lessons. He asked her if she wanted to meet the "boss."

After a dinner one night at Nygard Cay, Gilmore was left alone with Nygard.

"He was asking me all these questions, and I just started getting a little uncomfortable, but then I also just started feeling kind of fuzzy and numb."

She said Nygard drugged and raped her, too.

Reva Steenbergen was a Canadian model recruited by a musician she knew to travel to Nygard Cay for a photoshoot. When she arrived, she said, she was told by another women that she needed to have sex with Nygard, who said she couldn’t leave until he said she could.

She said Nygard told her: " 'Good luck trying to get out,' and laughed."

"There was a big gate and there were people standing at it, there were guards," she added. "I felt as if I had no choice. I was going to get hurt. Something would happen to me."

Nygard called the women and girls who spent prolonged periods of time at Nygard Cay with him his "girlfriends."

The women CBC spoke to reject that label.

"I have to help [them] swallow the horrific title that is much more true for them, which is sex slave and indentured labourer," said Shannon Moroney, a Toronto-based therapist and expert in sex trafficking who is counselling more than two dozen Nygard accusers, along with members of his family.

Shannon Moroney is a Toronto-based therapist and expert in sex trafficking. (Submitted by Shannon Moroney)
Shannon Moroney is a Toronto-based therapist and expert in sex trafficking. (Submitted by Shannon Moroney)
"They were trapped by shame and didn't want to go back to their families [because of] financial coercion..… In some cases, that goes on to become a sense of actual ownership of someone and then ultimately resulting in exploitation of that person as a sex slave who may even be asked at some point to begin recruiting others."

Recruitment was only one part of the large and complex machine that enabled Nygard in the Bahamas. The other is the people who helped cover up his abuse.

"We have an international trafficking ring ... with tentacles all over the world with hundreds of people that enabled, helped, and knew about this scheme," said Gutzler.

VI: 'This is crazy, but I have to do it'
Late one night in 2012 at Nygard’s office in New York's Times Square, the company videographer set up his gear to film what he was told would be a "secret" video statement. A young woman sat down timidly in front of the camera.

According to the man operating the camera, he needed to cut several times because the woman was crying and upset. In the end, however, he said she managed to finish the statement, ending with the words: "Nygard was nothing but a gentleman to me."

The entire process, he said, was being directed by a senior Nygard executive.

"This was not a pleasant experience for Maribel. It was very obvious that this statement was written for her and she was reading it and sort of against her will," said Stephen Feralio, the former Nygard videographer who has come forward as a whistleblower.

Former Nygard videographer Stephen Feralio says he was told to film a 'secret' video statement. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
Former Nygard videographer Stephen Feralio says he was told to film a 'secret' video statement. (Submitted by Stephen Feralio)
The woman making the statement was Maribel Rodriguez, who had visited Nygard Cay in 2003 as a 17-year-old from the Dominican Republic.

According to Feralio, following The Fifth Estate's reporting, Rodriguez started working for and travelling with Nygard.

Then one night in 2012 he said he got that call to film the video statement with Rodriguez. Nygard was suing the CBC criminally at the time, after it reported Rodriguez was frightened one night at Nygard Cay. Rodriguez, who denied the event, was his key witness.

When asked why Rodriguez would make that statement, Feralio says he has a theory.

"I remember her saying, like, 'This job is crazy. This is crazy, but I have to do it. I have to support my family,' " he said.

"I know that she would take her pay cheques and send them directly to her mother and her son."

In addition, he said he witnessed Nygard emotionally abusing her.

Feralio provided CBC News with a photo of the interview setup and a copy of the invoice from the job.

The senior executive Feralio said was "coaching" Rodriguez was Nygard’s Toronto-based director of marketing and promotions, Tiina Tulikorpi.

Tulikorpi recalls being present for the statement, but denies it was coerced.

"That's not true," she said. "Maribel Rodriguez would never have done any kind of a statement against her will.

"She was trying hard to pronounce things that she wanted to say in English," she said. "She has a heavy Spanish accent. But ... she would never have made a fake anything."

Years later, in 2020, Rodriguez refused to testify for Nygard in the criminal case against the CBC.

In November, the hearing was officially stopped by prosecutors in Manitoba, who said Nygard had taken too long to make his case.

CBC reached out to Rodriguez through her lawyer, but was told she's not answering questions right now.

Jamie Cameron, professor emeritus at Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto, says the Nygard saga shows how powerful individuals can abuse the criminal justice system. (Evan Mitsui/CBC)
Jamie Cameron, professor emeritus at Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto, says the Nygard saga shows how powerful individuals can abuse the criminal justice system. (Evan Mitsui/CBC)
Toronto law professor emeritus Cameron said the damage has already been done.

"Think how many potential women would not have been victims if the allegation that you presented in the documentary [in 2010] had been able to lead to charges at a much earlier time," she said.

"He turned the criminal justice system against you, perhaps to prevent allegations coming forward that could have prevented criminal charges coming against him. The criminal justice system shouldn’t allow that to happen."

VII: ‘He was more than happy to grease the palms.'
On Dec. 10, 2020, police officers in Winnipeg set up surveillance teams near a large grey stucco home in an upscale Winnipeg neighbourhood.

Over the next four days, they logged everything they observed, including "large studio-quality photographs of models" in the garage, a female with "grey/blond hair" checking the garbage cans on the street and two sightings of a man in the basement with a “tall forehead and long white hair."

They were there to prepare for an arrest.

According to an affidavit sworn by an RCMP sergeant, the FBI had determined Nygard was a danger to the community, prone to witness tampering, a flight risk and needed to be detained as soon as possible.

"The investigation shows that Nygard's criminal conduct has affected hundreds of victims," the document said.

"Nygard has demonstrated predatory behaviour over a period of decades."

On Dec. 14, the officers moved in and arrested Nygard.

Nygard was arrested in Canada and is awaiting extradition to the U.S. on nine charges including sex trafficking, racketeering and other crimes that involve at least a dozen women and girls. (James Culleton/CBC)
Nygard was arrested in Canada and is awaiting extradition to the U.S. on nine charges including sex trafficking, racketeering and other crimes that involve at least a dozen women and girls. (James Culleton/CBC)
With allegations dating back more than 40 years, Nygard was behind bars facing an extradition request from the U.S.

Nygard continues to deny the charges, arguing his victims are lying as part of his vast conspiracy involving Bacon, his former neighbour in the Bahamas.

For evidence of that conspiracy, he points to allegations made against longtime former employee Richette Ross. According to reporting by The New York Times, two sisters who originally said they had been raped by Nygard in the Bahamas later claimed Ross paid them to lie.

Ross denied the allegation.

"I believe, personally, that they're just running scared," she said.

Ross has also faced criticism for a $5,000-a-month allowance she received to move to a gated community in the Bahamas and for living expenses. It was paid for by the group taking on Nygard, which was partly funded by Bacon.

"Shortly after I relocated, the apartment that I was living in was shot up," she said. "So, if I was still living there, what would have become of me? What would have become of my kids?"

Ross acknowledges she was aware women were being abused at Nygard Cay while she worked there but says reporting it in the Bahamas would have been futile.

"Dealing with the situation with Mr. Nygard is very serious. Because you're not just touching a multimillionaire, you're touching the Bahamas government, you're touching the police force."

In the end, she said she, too, became one of Nygard’s victims. In the lawsuit, she is Jane Doe No. 8.

Nygard and his employees targeted women and girls in the underprivileged areas of Nassau. (John Badcock/CBC)
Nygard and his employees targeted women and girls in the underprivileged areas of Nassau. (John Badcock/CBC)
People who travel to the Bahamas for sun-soaked holidays would rarely encounter this darker side of the islands. Lurking just below the surface, according to a host of studies, surveys and commissions, is widespread corruption and poverty.

Nygard leveraged and exploited those weaknesses, said McLoughlin, the former Scotland Yard detective.

"It comes down to being a white man with money," he said. "Everybody had a hand out and he was more than happy to grease the palms."

"I think it very firmly comes down to government corruption and police corruption."

A few blocks from the beach and luxury hotels in Nassau there is an area referred to as "Over the Hill." It's literally over the hill from the chic downtown boutiques and where the cruise ships would dock almost daily.

Mostly a collection of tiny run-down homes, crammed side by side, stretching almost as far as the eye can see, it's where some of the women and young girls who say they were raped by Nygard called home.

"They never show it to you in the brochure," said Nahaja Black, the Bahamian radio host and social commentator.

"So why would Nygard be here?" she asked. "You can get your women for cheap, your children for cheap. Bahamians don't have that access. But trust me, a foreigner does."

And a foreigner did, according to the U.S. indictment. Nygard is accused of using his ties to the fashion industry to lure women and minor-aged girls from disadvantaged backgrounds in the Bahamas and then drugging and forcibly sexually assaulting them.

For the women who came forward against Nygard, it's vindication.

Especially for women like Jane Doe No. 3, who was one of the very first to raise her voice, a decision that led to an avalanche of accusations.

And now she vows to carry on with her life, albeit with an adjustment.

When she was younger, she wanted to be a chef. Today, she wants to join one of the institutions that let her down, along with so many other young women and girls in the Bahamas.

"After the whole situation, I decided that: 'Hey, I want to be a police officer' because I want to protect my friends, I want to protect my family, I want to protect kids on the streets," she said.

"I want justice to be served."

Watch full episodes of The Fifth Estate on CBC Gem, the CBC's streaming service

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/longform/peter-nygard-bahamas-allegations

https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/RXjiRsj_jwA/m/JzbsbGP7BwAJ

The slut Karen Gordon aka brew noser never raised a hint of objection to this the sex criminal loser she is.

brew noser

Jan 31, 2021, 7:13:19 PM1/31/21
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 3:36:23 AM UTC-8, gregca...@gmail.com wrote:
> Evil in paradise
https://media.tenor.com/images/0104b586a915d25bc50cf19633181a6f/tenor.gif

Loose Cannon

Jan 31, 2021, 7:21:58 PM1/31/21
LOL!!!

Greg Carr

Feb 1, 2021, 8:57:39 AM2/1/21
Karen Gordon at ar...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA

Why did Karen Eileen Gordon lose her govt job and why was she hired in the first place?

Looking for info on Donald Gordon the former spouse of Karen Eileen Gordon.

Karen Eileen Gordon went bankrupt in Victoria, B.C. in 2010. Three years after her divorce from Donald Gordon. She is anti-Semitic, hates Aboriginals, used to hate the Asians until her conversion to the Fifth Column after she shifted her political support to the Liberals. She has used over 200 different nyms in a desperate attempt to avoid kill filters over the years. She is a A.U.K. award winner and a chronic liar. Her best sexual experience was with Jiam Gohmeshi. She is in the bottom 20% of Canadians for assets. She is a total idiot.

GORDON, Karen Eileen
SMYTHE RATCLIFFE INSOLVENCY INC v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Bankruptcy Victoria Law Courts 100580 09Feb2010
15Apr2010 View File Details

GORDON, Karen Eilleen
GORDON, Donald v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Family Law Proceedings Vernon Law Courts 40453 26Apr2007
18Sep2008 Access Not Available

Karen Eileen Gordon is a total ho who advocated for a legal red light district in the DTES in 2015.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Clark$20red$20light$20Crazy$20Carr/can.politics/a--wSvLziLY/GbBD3Twx0JsJ her post is the last in the thread.

How is RCMP Officer Kim Dobranski doing?

Why did Karen Eileen Gordon lose her govt job and why was she hired in the first place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wt8mM5WKe8&feature=youtu.be why won't the ugly pig post a profile pic?

WE is a scam. They didn't even file their fiscals like other charities in Canada did last year. The Keilburgers and their parents belong in jail. They told the media they were shutting WE down then applied for a Wage Subsidy program funded by taxpayer sapproved by Trudeau. . Trudeau, Telford, Butts, Chagger, Taggert and Haydu, Tait the Pres. of the CBC who lamemted about American cultural imperialism and lives in New York City must resign. Alexandre (Sassy Sasha) Trudeau the mansion living brother of Justin and Maggie their pot smoking drug casualty cocaine and psilocybin bipolar, slut Mom must return all the money plus the expenses. $700k . Maggie the unattractive lives in a dingy Mtl apt. alone because no man wants her which because of her slovenly habits catches fire. Her sons Sacha and Justin with their inherited mansions and Justin's 2 million dollar Mercedes-Benz won't allow Maggie to live with them fearing for their children's lives. The Trudeau crooks gave tax payer dollars to WE to help out Mommy fornicator . They are engaged in a total coverup and the RCMP and Toronto Police and CRA and OPP just cash their cheques and do nothing with the CBC along for the ride. SNC-Lavalin. The Admiral Mark Norman debacle where the Liberals trumped up criminal charges against him only to later retract and apologize and give him taxpayer hush money to stay quiet. 5 times the Liberals have been cited by their own appointed Ethics Commissioner. DEFUND THE CBC. It costs taxpayers $1.3 billion ayear to prop it up. Turn the CBC Vancouver building over to developers make it 20% welfare disabilty rental housing and 10% low income or O.A.S. rental.Voting Tory. Talk of a spring election.

Greg Carr

Feb 1, 2021, 9:01:20 AM2/1/21
Karen Eileen Gordon calls Dave Smith, Eric and M.I. women haters and misogynist yet refuses to condemn Pornhub or Peter Nygard or any rapist. Her ally fellow racist and Jew hater Loose Cannon has defended and lauded rapists and pedophiles without rebuke from her.

new.scot...@met.police. Metropolitan Police Service New Scotland Yard Broadway London SW1H 0BG. Tel: 020 7230 1212. Fax: 020 7230 4276.Contact these guys about his online support for Arab terrorists, rapists and pedophiles. His hatred and loathing and lies about Jews, Blacks, Asians and his fat wife.
Nazis are notorious queers like Ernst Rohm and yourself Gordon Radavich.

By Johann Hari, Guest Writer
The Strange, Strange Story of the Gay Fascists
10/21/2008 06:16 pm ET Updated May 25, 2011
The news that Jorg Haider - the Austrian fascist leader - spent his final few hours in a gay bar with a hot blond has shocked some people. It hasn’t shocked me. This is a taboo topic for a gay left-wing man like me to touch, but there has always been a weird, disproportionate overlap between homosexuality and fascism. Take a deep breath; here goes.

Some 10,000 gay people were slaughtered in the Nazi death-camps. Many more were humiliated, jailed, deported, ethnically cleansed, or castrated. One gay survivor of the camps, LD Classen von Neudegg, has written about his experiences. A snapshot: “Three men had tried to escape one night. They were captured, and when they returned they had the word ‘homo’ scrawled across their clothing. They were placed on a block and whipped. Then they were forced to beat a drum and cheer, ‘Hurrah! We’re back! Hurrah!’ Then they were hanged.” This is one of the milder events documented in his book.

So the idea of a gay fascist seems ridiculous. Yet when the British National Party - our own home-grown Holocaust-denying bigots - announced it was fielding an openly gay candidate in the European elections this June, dedicated followers of fascism didn’t blink. The twisted truth is that gay men have been at the heart of every major fascist movement that ever was - including the gay-gassing, homo-cidal Third Reich. With the exception of Jean-Marie Le Pen, all the most high-profile fascists in Europe in the past thirty years have been gay. It’s time to admit something. Fascism isn’t something that happens out there, a nasty habit acquired by the straight boys. It is - in part, at least - a gay thing, and it’s time for non-fascist gay people to wake up and face the marching music.

Just look at our own continent over the past decade. Dutch fascist Pim Fortuyn ran on blatantly racist anti-immigrant platform, describing Islam as “a cancer” and “the biggest threat to Western civilisation today.” Yet with two little fluffy dogs and a Mamma complex, he was openly, flamboyantly gay. When accused by a political opponent of hating Arabs, he replied, “How can I hate Arabs? I sucked one off last night.”

Jorg Haider blasted Austria’s cosy post-Nazi politics to rubble in 2000 when his neo-fascist ‘Freedom Party’ won a quarter of the vote and joined the country’s government as a coalition partner. Several facts always cropped up in the international press coverage: his square jaw, his muscled torso, his SS-supporting father, his rabid anti-Semitism, his hatred of immigrants, his description of Auschwitz and Dachau as “punishment centres”. A few newspapers mentioned that he is always surrounded by fit, fanatical young men. A handful went further and pointed out that several of these young men are openly gay. Then one left-wing German paper broke the story everybody else was hinting at. They alleged Haider is gay.

Rumours of an Indian waiter with “intimate details” of Haider’s body broke into the press. The Freedom Party’s general manager Gerald Miscka quickly quit, amid accusations that he was Haider’s lover. Haider’s close gay friend Walter Kohler - who has been photographed showing off a holstered pistol while Haider chuckled - declared his opposition to outing politicians. Haider - who was married and has two children - kept quiet while his functionaries denied the rumours. The revelation that he died after leaving a gay bar suggests these rumours were true.

On and on it goes. If you inter-railed across Europe, only stopping with gay fascists, there aren’t many sights you’d miss. France’s leading post-war fascist was Edouard Pfieffer, who was not batting for the straight side. Germany’s leading neo-Nazi all through the eighties was called Michael Kuhnen; he died of AIDS in 1991 a few years after coming out. Martin Lee, author of a study of European fascism, explains, “For Kuhnen, there was something supermacho about being a Nazi, as well as being a homosexual, both of which enforced his sense of living on the edge, of belonging to an elite that was destined to make an impact. He told a West German journalist that homosexuals were ‘especially well-suited for our task, because they do not want ties to wife, children and family.’”

And it wouldn’t be long before your whistlestop tour arrived in Britain. At first glance, our Nazis seem militantly straight. They have tried to disrupt gay parades, describe gay people as “evil”, and BNP leader Nick Griffin reacted charmingly to the bombing of the Admiral Duncan pub in 1999 with a column saying, “The TV footage of gay demonstrators [outside the scene of carnage] flaunting their perversion in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures repulsive.”

But scratch to homophobic surface and there’s a spandex swastika underneath. In 1999, Martin Webster, a former National Front organiser and head honcho in the British fascist movement, wrote a four-page pamphlet detailing his ‘affair’ with Nick Griffin. “Griffin sought out intimate relations with me,” openly-gay Webster explained, “in the late 1970s. He was twenty years younger than me.” Ray Hill, who infiltrated the British fascist movement for twelve years to gather information for anti-fascist groups, says it’s all too plausible. Homosexuality is “extremely prevalent” in the upper echelons of the British far right, and at one stage in the 1980s nearly half of the movement’s organisers were gay, he claims.

Gerry Gable, editor of the anti-fascist magazine ‘Searchlight’, explains, “I have looked at Britain’s Nazi groups for decades and this homophobic hypocrisy has been there all the time. I cannot think of any organisation on the extreme right that hasn’t attacked people on the grounds of their sexual preference and at the same time contained many gay officers and activists.”

Griffins’ alleged gay affair would stand in a long British fascist tradition. The leader of the skinhead movement all through the 1970s was a crazed, muscled thug called Nicky Crane. He was the icon of a reactionary backlash against immigrants, feminism and the ‘hippy’ lifetsyle of the 1960s. His movement’s emphasis on conformity to a shaven, dehumanised norm resembled classical fascist movements; Crane soon became a campaigner and leading figure in the National Front. Oh, and he was gay. Before he died of AIDS in the mid-1980s, Crane came out and admitted he had starred in many gay porn videos. Just before he died in 1986, he was allowed to steward a Gay Pride march in London, even though he still said he was “proud to be a fascist.”

The rubber-soled friction between gay fascists and progressive British gay people sparked into anger in 1985 when the Gay Skinhead Movement organised a disco at London’s Gay Centre. Several lesbians in particular objected to the “invasion” of the centre. They felt that the cult of “real men” and hypermasculine thugs was stirring up the most base feelings “in the very place, the gay movement, where you would least expect them.”

And this Gaystapo has an icon to revere, an alternative Fuhrer to worship: the lost gay fascist leader Ernst Rohm. Along with Adolf Hitler, Rohm was the founding father of Nazism. Born to conservative Bavarian civil servants in 1887, Ernst Rohm’s life began - in his view - in the “heroic” trenches of the First World War. Like so many of the generation who formed the Nazi Party, he was nurtured by and obsessed with the homoerotic myth of the trenches - heroic, beautiful boys prepared to die for their brothers and their country.

He emerged from the war with a bullet-scarred face and a reverence for war. As he put it in his autobiography, “Since I am an immature and wicked man, war and unrest appeal to me more than the good bourgeois order.” After being disbanded, he tried half-heartedly to get a foothold in civilian life, but he saw it as alien, bourgeois, boring. He had no political beliefs, only prejudices - particularly hatred of Jews. Historian Joachim Fest describes Rohm’s generation of alienated, demobbed young men humiliated by defeat as “agents of a permanent revolution without any revolutionary idea of the future, only a wish to eternalize the values of the trenches.”

It was Rohm who first spotted the potential of a soap-box ranter called Adolf Hitler. He saw him as the demagogue he needed to mobilize support for his plan to overthrow democracy and establish a “soldier’s state” where the army ruled untrammelled. He introduced the young fascist to local politicians and military leaders; they knew him for many years as “Rohm’s boy.” Gay historian Frank Rector notes, “Hitler was, to a substantial extent, Rohm’s protégé.” Rohm integrated Hitler into his underground movement to overthrow the Weimar Republic.

Rohm’s blatant, out homosexuality seems bizarre now, given the gay genocide that was to follow. He talked openly about his fondness for gay bars and Turkish baths, and was known for his virility. He believed that gay people were superior to straights, and saw homosexuality as a key principle of his proposed Brave New Fascist Order. As historian Louis Snyder explains, Rohm “projected a social order in which homosexuality would be regarded as a human behaviour pattern of high repute... He flaunted his homosexuality in public and insisted his cronies do the same. He believed straight people weren’t as adept at bullying and aggression as homosexuals, so homosexuality was given a high premium in the SA.” They promoted an aggressive, hypermasculine form of homosexuality, condemning “hysterical women of both sexes”, in reference to feminine gay men.

This belief in the superiority of homosexuality had a strong German tradition that grew up at the turn of the twentieth century around Adolf Brand, publisher of the country’s first gay magazine. You could call it ‘Queer as Volk’: they preached that gay men were the foundation of all nation-states and represented an elite, warrior caste that should rule. They venerated the ancient warrior cults of Sparta, Thebes and Athens.

Rohm often referred to the ancient Greek tradition of sending gay solider couples into battle, because they were believed to be the most ferocious fighters. The famous pass of Thermopylae, for example was held by 300 soldiers - who consisted of 150 gay couples. In its early years, the SA - Hitler and Rohm’s underground army - was seen as predominantly gay. Rohm assigned prominent posts to his lovers, making Edmund Heines his deputy and Karl Ernst the SA commander in Berlin. The organisation would sometimes meet in gay bars. The gay art historian Christian Isermayer said in an interview, “I got to know people in the SA. They used to throw riotous parties even in 1933... I once attended one. It was quite well-behaved but thoroughly gay. But then, in those days, the SA was ultra-gay.”

On June 30th 1934, Rohm was awoken in a Berlin hotel by Hitler himself. He sprang to his feet and saluted, calling, “Heil Mein Fuhrer!” Hitler said simply, “You are under arrest,” and with that he left the room, giving orders for Rohm to be taken to Standelheim prison. He was shot that night. Rohm was the most high-profile kill in the massacre known as ‘the Night of the Long Knives’.

Rohm had been suspected by Hitler of disloyalty, but his murder began a massive crackdown on gay people. Heinrich Himmler, head of the Gestapo, described homosexuality as “a symptom of degeneracy that could destroy our race. We must return to the guiding Nordic principle: extermination of degenerates.”

German historian Lothar Machtan argues that Hitler had Rohm - and almost all of the large number of gay figures within the SA - killed to silence speculation about his own homosexual experiences. His ‘evidence’ for Hitler being gay is shaky and has been questioned by many historians, although some of his findings are at least suggestive. A close friend of Hitler’s during his teenager years, August Kubizek, alleged a “romantic” affair between them. Hans Mend, a despatch rider who served alongside Hitler in the First World War, claimed to have seen Hitler having sex with a man. Hitler was certainly very close to several gay men, and never seems to have had a normal sexual relationship with a woman, not even his wife, Eva Braun.

Rudolph Diels, the founder of the Gestapo, recorded some of Hitler’s private thoughts on homosexuality. “It had destroyed ancient Greece, he said. Once rife, it extended its contagious effects like an ineluctable law of nature to the best and most manly of characters, eliminating from the breeding pool the very men the Volk most needs.” This idea - that homosexuality is ‘contagious’ and, implicitly, tempting - is revealing.

Rohm is venerated on the Homo-Nazi sites that have bred on the internet like germs in a wound. They have names like Gays Against Semitism (with the charming acronym GAS), and the Aryan Resistance Corps (ARC). Their Rohmite philosophy is simple: while white men are superior to other races, gay men are “the masters of the Master Race”. They alone are endowed with the “capacity for pure male bonding” and the “superior intellect” that is needed for “a fascist revolution.” The ARC even organises holiday “get-togethers” for its members where “you can relax amongst the company of our fellow white brothers.”

So it’s fairly easy to establish that gay people are not inoculated from fascism. They have often been at its heart. This begs the bigger question: why? How did gay people - so often victims of oppression and hate - become integral to the most hateful and evil political movement of all? Is it just an extreme form of self-harm, the political equivalent to the gay kids who slash their own arms to ribbons out of self-hate?

Gay pornographer and film-maker Bruce LaBruce has one explanation. He claims that “all gay porn today is implictly fascist. Fascism is in our bones, because it’s all about glorifying white male supremacy and fetishizing domination, cruelty, power and monstrous authority figures.” He has tried to explore the relationship between homosexuality and fascism in his movies, beginning with ‘No Skin Off My Ass’ in 1991. In his disturbing 1999 film “Skin Flick’, a bourgeois gay couple - one black, one white - are sexually terrorised by a gang of gay skinheads who beat off to ‘Mein Kampf’ and beat up ‘femmes’. He implies that bourgeois gay norms quickly break down to reveal a fascist lurking underneath; the movie ends with the black character being raped in front of his half-aroused white lover, as the racist gang chant, “Fuck the monkey.”

I decided to track down some gay fascists and ask them directly. Wyatt Powers, director of the ARC, says, “I always knew in my heart racist and gay were both morally right. I don’t see any conflict between them. It’s only the Jew-owned gay press that tries to convince us that racialism is the same thing as homophobia. You can be an extreme nationalist and gay without any contradiction at all.”

One comment board on a gay racist website goes even further into racist lunacy. One gay man from Ohio says, “Even if you are gay and white, or retarded and white, YOU ARE WHITE, BOTTOM LINE! Instead of letting the white race go extinct because of worthless races such as the Africans or Mexicans popping out literally millions of babies a day, we have to fight this fucked up shit they are doing. They are raping our country.” It’s true that racism and homophobia do not necessarily overlap - but as Rabbi Bernard Melchman explains, “Homophobia and anti-Semitism are so often part of the same disease.” Racists are usually homophobic. Even after reading all their web rantings, I didn’t feel any closer to understanding why so many gay men ally themselves with people who will almost always turn on them in the end, just as the Nazis did.

Gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell has a sensitive and intriguing explanation. “There are many reasons for this kind of thing,” he says. “Some of them are in denial. They are going for hyper-masculinity, the most extreme possible way of being a man. It’s a way of ostentatiously rejecting the perceived effeminacy of the homosexual ‘Other’. These troubled men have a simple belief in their minds: ‘Straight men are tough. Queers are weak. Therefore if I’m tough I can’t be queer.’ It’s a desperate way of proving their manhood.”

‘Searchlight’ magazine - the bible of the British anti-fascist movement, with moles in every major far-right organisation - offers an alternative explanation. “Generally condemned by a society that continues to be largely hostile to gays, some men may find refuge and a new power status in the far right,” one of their writers has explained. “Through adherence to the politics espoused by fascist groups, a new identity emerges - one where they aren’t outcasts, because they are White Men, superior to everyone else. They render the gay part of their identity invisible - or reject the socially less acceptable parts, like being feminine - while vaunting what they see as superior.”

But there’s another important question: will fascist movements inevitably turn on gay people? In the case of the Nazis, it seems to have been fairly arbitrary; Hitler’s main reason for killing Rohm was unrelated to his sexuality. From my perspective as a progressive-minded leftie, all fascism is evil; but should all gay people see it as inimical to their interests? Is it possible to have a gay fascist who wasn’t acting against his own interests? Fascism is often defined as “a political ideology advocating hierarchical government that systematically denies equality to certain groups.” It’s true that this hierarchy could benefit gay people at the expense of, say, black people. But given the prevalence of homophobia, isn’t that - even for people who don’t see fascism as inherently evil - a terrible risk to take? Won’t a culture that turns viciously on one minority get around to gay people in the end? This seems, ultimately, to be the lesson of Ernst Rohm’s pitiful, squalid little life.

The growing awareness of the role gay men play in fascist movements has been abused by some homophobes. In an especially nutty work of revisionist history called ‘The Pink Swastika’, the ‘historian’ Scott Lively tries to blame gay people for the entire Holocaust, and describes the murder of gay men in the camps as merely “gay-on-gay violence.” A typical website commenting on the book claims absurdly, “The Pink Swastika shows that there was far more brutality, rape, torture and murder committed against innocent people by Nazi homosexuals than there even was against homosexuals themselves.”

Yet we can’t allow these madmen to prevent a period of serious self-reflection from the gay movement. If Bruce LaBruce is right, many of the mainstream elements of gay culture - body worship, the lauding of the strong, a fetish for authority figures and cruelty - provide a swamp in which the fascist virus can thrive. Do some gay people really still need to learn that fascists will not bring on a Fabulous Solution for gay people, but a Final Solution for us all?

Johann Hari is a writer for the Independent newspaper. To read more of his articles, click here.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697

Thomas Michael Marks is a known Pedophile and Nazi.

The 54 year old Roseville, Minnesota White Nationalist
organizer has been arrested in an undercover Child-sex sting in
August, 1997. Marks answered an internet ad for a company in
Yuma, Arizona offering enticements of ”the young at heart.”
This is a known code phrase for those interested in sex with
children. The placed Ad was part of an undercover operation and
Marks was arrested after flying into Yuma and meeting with his
“sex-tour liaison” at a motel. According to court documents
Marks was interested in overnight stays with pre-teen girls and
booked a three day stay with several 8-year old girls. After
raiding his residence federal agents discovered child
pornography downloaded to his computer. Marks was a teacher
before getting arrested in the Child-sex sting.

Francis Joseph "Frank" Collin (born November 3, 1944 in
Chicago, Illinois) Midwest coordinator with the National
Socialist White People's Party. After being ousted for being
part Jewish (which he denied), Collin founded in 1970, the
National Socialist Party of America.[1] In the late 1970s, its
plan to march in the predominantly Jewish suburb of Skokie,
Illinois was challenged, but the ACLU defended its freedom of
speech and assembly in a case that reached the United States
Supreme Court. The court in National Socialist Party of America
v. Village of Skokie (1979), a major First Amendment decision,
ruled that the party had a right to march and to display a
swastika, despite local opposition. Collin was convicted and
sentenced in 1979 for child molestation.

Germany opens files on Chile sect run by Nazi pedophile‘For
many years… German diplomats looked the other way,’ concedes
foreign minister regarding abusive group Colonia Dignidad
http://www.timesofisrael.com/germany-opens-files-on-chile-sect-
run-by-nazi-pedophile/

Kevin Alfred Strom (born August 17, 1956) is an American White
nationalist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier, White separatist and
associate editor of National Vanguard. Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006,[1] but rejoined in 2012.
In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography
and was sentenced to 23 months in prison, of which he served
four months. He has posted as Topaz on USENET from time to time over the years spreading his lies and hatreds towards his cultural and intellectual betters the Jews.
Nazis are pedophiles hang them.

August Kreis III: Sentenced to 50 Years For Child Molestation

Back in June 2008 we ran a story concerning neo-Nazi parents (one of whom we continue to refer to as "Nazi Mom") who had attended the first Aryan Guard march in Calgary. This particular couple, now divorced, hit the news when Child and Family Services removed the children from their home after "Nazi Mom" had sent her daughter to school with racist iconography scrawled in marker all over her daughter's arms. Despite attempting to regain custody, "Nazi Mom" never did regain her parental rights.

At the time the news hit the msm, the usual suspects jumped in to support "Nazi Mom" and "Nazi Dad." The most prominent included Paul Fromm and members of the Aryan Guard itself, but they also received some international support:

August Kreis III, the leader of the Aryan Nations, told the Winnipeg Free Press his organization is prepared to mobilize whatever resources are necessary -- including financial and legal -- to ensure the decision isn't allowed to stand. He said the case is unlike anything he's ever heard of and fears it will set a dangerous precedent across North America.

"We're all family people. If they can do this in Canada, how long until they are doing it down here?" Mr. Kreis said in an interview from his home in South Carolina.
"The Canadians need to know we support this fight, that they are not alone. We're all over, and there are a lot of Canadians who feel the same way we do and are fed up with all this multiculturalism."

Mr. Kreis said he wouldn't advise his followers to turn their children into so-called "billboards" -- such as what is alleged to have happened in Winnipeg -- but added that's hardly grounds to have children removed from a home.

Mr. Kreis questions why similar seizures haven't been made of children being raised by homosexual or lesbian parents.

Ah, they are, "all family people" eh? Big supporters of the 14 words, no doubt.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

It is such a relief that family men such as August Kreis are looking out for the welfare of "white" families and their children. Kreis himself was a family man having sired many children himself.

And just how well protected were the "white" children under Kreis' care?

Former Aryan Nations Leader Gets 50 Years For Child Rape

August Byron Kreis III, a one-time pre-eminent racist leader with ties to the Ku Klux Klan, Posse Comitatus and the Aryan Nations, will spend the rest of his life in prison for child molestation.

The 61-year-old Kreis -- who lost both legs to diabetes and is now wheel-chair bound -- was sentenced Thursday to 50 years in prison after being found guilty by a jury in Lexington, S.C., of one count of criminal sexual conduct involving a child and two counts of committing lewd acts on a child.

The charges were related to repeated sexual abuse of two girls between the ages of 10 and 14 by the man who at one-time declared he was the hand-picked leader of the Aryan Nations, chosen to succeed the late Richard G. Butler.

But child rape conviction aside, Kreis wasn't about to let the opportunity to get the message out pass:

During the three-day trial, Kreis held up a sign to the jury, “Vote for Donald Trump.” That prompted his defense attorney to ask for a mistrial, but the judge rejected the attempt to derail the trial.

At sentencing Thursday afternoon, Kreis was back with an anti-Semitic rant and another plug for the Republican presidential candidate who is leading most current polls.

“I will always hate the Jew,” Kreis said in the courtroom. “This government is run by an evil group of people, and, please, ‘Vote for Trump!’”

An endorsement that we think even the Donald would refuse.

We think.

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/2015/11/august-kreis-iii-sentenced-to-50-years.html
KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Frank Collin, leader of the National Socialist Party of America: pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

"Aryan Nations" leader, convicted of theft, is also a pedophile
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun
http://tinyurl.com/p8sungc

neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, gets 248-year sentence
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

http://tinyurl.com/oa55jxz
Notorious German Neo-Nazi Tino Brandt Charged With Child Abuse

Nazis were "sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism"
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

White supremacist beat a five year old to death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

British neo-Nazis torture, murder 17 month old boy
http://tinyurl.com/nlddf8

British neo-Nazi sentenced to life for raping a two year old girl
http://tinyurl.com/o3obact

Child porn found on computer of neo-Nazi Holocaust Museum shooter
http://tinyurl.com/nqvkoba

White supremacists rob and murder a family, including an 8 year old girl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevie_Kehoe

British KKK "leader" is a convicted child molester
http://tinyurl.com/pcdav6g
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/ootdie/articles/wiw.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/opmajuf

Hungarian neo-Nazis murder four year old boy
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article3835961.ece

BNP paedophile convicted
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-murderer-paedophile-convicted-22062012

And ANOTHER BNP paedophile convicted!
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

White supremacist tortured and sexually assaulted teen stepdaughters
http://tinyurl.com/pucouny

Nigel Hesmondalgh, British neo-Nazi: jailed for possessing a series
of degrading photos and videos of children.
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/edl-sex-offenders-list/

Shaun Jones, British neo-Nazi: jailed for raping a 12 year old girl
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/
http://tinyurl.com/qxefndm

Kane Hutchinson, British neo-Nazi: jailed for abusing young boys
http://tinyurl.com/oc3zm2w

John Broomfield, British neo-Nazi: jailed for child abuse images
http://tinyurl.com/pxfq6ux
https://liveraf.wordpress.com/tag/john-broomfield/

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific sex crimes"
http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Darren Francis, British neo-Nazi: multiple sex offences, illegal drugs
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.co.il/2010/07/bnp-paedophile-every-parents-worst.html

James Mullen, British neo-Nazi, repeatedly kicked his pregnant girlfriend
in the stomach, attacked others, incl. a 10-year-old girl
http://tinyurl.com/pth57ou

Wayne McCurry, British neo-Nazi, convicted of attacking two 14-year-old girls
More on this sick nazoid animal: http://tinyurl.com/penov2z

Eliot Jones, British neo-Nazi, sentenced for blackmail and child abuse
Yes, business as usual with the nazoid sickos.
More in: http://tinyurl.com/p89ypar

Jeff Marsh, British neo-Nazi "leader", jailed for attacking a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals_United

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane Nicky Crane formed Blood and Honour a terrorist nazi group banned in many countries including Canada, USA and Spain. He spent 5 years in prison for violent crimes before dying of AIDS before his 40th birthday 18 months after coming out about his queerdom on TV.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavitch is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain. Until this year no player in the big 6 team sports in Canada/USA was ever openly homosexual while a player. Jake Virtannen needs to go he is a borderline 4th liner who is not a team player or good in the room.

You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [rado...@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.