Chinese takeout food

Byker

Jan 28, 2020, 7:34:07 PM1/28/20

Keema's Nan

Jan 29, 2020, 4:22:10 AM1/29/20
On 29 Jan 2020, Byker wrote
(in article<b6ydndyhrdhnT63D...@supernews.com>):

> https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/china_virus_cartoon.jpg
>
> Buahaha...

What happens when the supply of cheap Chinese steel dries up due to
restrictions?

Will there be a scramble to relight the fires at Redcar, or have the blast
furnaces already been demolished in our rush to destroy UK manufacturing?

Byker

Jan 29, 2020, 1:45:50 PM1/29/20
"Keema's Nan" wrote in message

On 29 Jan 2020, Byker wrote
(in article<b6ydndyhrdhnT63D...@supernews.com>):

>> https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/china_virus_cartoon.jpg
>>
>> Buahaha...
>
> What happens when the supply of cheap Chinese steel dries up due to
> restrictions?

Music to union ears...

LinuxGal

Jan 29, 2020, 2:26:26 PM1/29/20
On Wed, 29 Jan 2020, Byker wrote:

> "Keema's Nan" wrote in message
>
>> What happens when the supply of cheap Chinese steel dries up due to
>> restrictions?
>
> Music to union ears...

Imagine that, making America great again instead of China.

--
I have spoken.

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal