Valentine's Day

David Dalton

Feb 13, 2023, 4:08:32 PM2/13/23
Once again I am trying to instigate a global new age, and
will report on the attempt in the thread also entitled
"Valentine's Day" on alt.religion.druid , so check that
thread if you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects.

From that thread:

I will try for completion leading up to Valentine's Day here,
which is appropriate given my matchmaking primary siddhi
and associated Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory
lore, and my attempt to adjust the sexual harmonics of
22% of humans globally (all of whom are in committed
relationships) for better compatibility.

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)