Pope Francis against criminalization of homosexuality

1 view

David Dalton

Jan 25, 2023, 10:50:32 PM1/25/23
Tonight on CTV National News there was a story reporting that
Pope Francis today came out against criminalization of
homosexuality, and in particular against Catholic bishops
that support it in countries where it is the law. However
he still says that gay sex is a sin, but that a sin is not
necessarily a crime.

You can access the story at https://tinyurl.com/35d6zhh6 .

It may also be of interest that during one of my accurate
matchmaking periods I divined that Pope Francis is
a lesbianT (spiritually lesbian in a male body), similar to
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)

tesla sTinker

Jan 27, 2023, 3:23:01 PM1/27/23

On 1/25/2023 7:50 PM, David Dalton scribbled:
> Tonight on CTV National News there was a story reporting that
> Pope Francis today came out against criminalization of
> homosexuality, and in particular against Catholic bishops
> that support it in countries where it is the law. However
> he still says that gay sex is a sin, but that a sin is not
> necessarily a crime.
>
> You can access the story at https://tinyurl.com/35d6zhh6 .
>
> It may also be of interest that during one of my accurate
> matchmaking periods I divined that Pope Francis is
> a lesbianT (spiritually lesbian in a male body), similar to
> Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

you can be certain he is not the pope. Just another liar.
A sin is to a crime. And just as it says God will let fire
rain on you from heaven, it will. He certainly does not change.
Neither does His true Church.

Bearing the Beast
https://truecarpentry.org/tccwww/cathwww/errors/barcode/xit666/barcode.htm

Witch Beast
http://www.truecarpentry.org/webfolders/web6/Blasphemy/witchbeast.htm

We want our money back Rotten Novus Ordo Beast. Your a thief Vatican,
you and your rotten world bank. Do not think for one moment that any of
these men, are real popes world. They are an antichrist abomination.
You offend God if you do that. He made it clear, very clear, about
money. VERY Clear.

Matthew chpt 10. Its an order, divine law.

9 Do not possess gold, nor silver, nor money in your purses: 10 Nor
scrip for your journey, nor two coats, nor shoes, nor a staff; for the
workman is worthy of his meat.

vatican bank????? Its criminal. Refund our money your penance.
antipope...

We know what your doing... phoney freemason antichrist Jorge. Fake
Friar. You certainly are no Francis.

How long you going to pretend to get away with this? Biden and
his pile of manure china money...

https://www.pillarcatholic.com/why-pope-francis-vatican-bank-order-is-a-big-deal/