Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Pride month

1 visning

David Dalton

oläst,
1 juni 2023 05:30:562023-06-01
till
Pride month (June) began today (June 1).

For my latest attempt to instigate a new age, see the thread
“Juno sings her blessings on you” on alt.religion.druid.

If it is working, there should be positive effects on sexuality,
and some should be in for a good weekend.

Also see my Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory
on my mystic page. I claim to be straight-type-2-M, so
directly compatible only with bifs (women attracted to both
genders) and bridge compatible (so with a bif in between us)
with lesbians who are happily lesbian.

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

0 nya meddelanden