Yom KIppur/The Day of Atonement

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 1:57:40 AM9/16/21
I’ve posted this to some religious and Jewish groups but
if it is true it should also come to the attention of
political and legal authorities and the media soon.

Though I would prefer that there be no correlation between
my main stack healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.),
or global binding of criminals, and an existing religious
holiday, it seems that God has other plans.

It is now partway through Yom Kippur, and
God, Sola, Gaia, and Luna have turned on the effects
of the m.s.h.c.p. from 1:04 --> 2:35 a.m. NDT
(0505 UTC, 8:05 a.m. in Jerusalem) Sept. 16, 2021.

As a test, minor criminal to extreme criminal (as defined
by the committee of those four) who are not following
their healing circle prescription should now have a
guilty conscience. Medium criminal to extreme criminal
who are not following their healing circle prescription
should now be experiencing warning signs, and
major criminal and extreme criminal will have to
begin prison time within a relatively short time or
they will die. Criminals can consult someone at
priest level or equivalent but not higher (e.g., a
priest or minister, or a rabbi or imam who cannot
ordain anyone to levels below him or her, since
if he or she could he or she would be at bishop
level or equivalent) who God has recently granted
confession divination ability to, to get more detail
on their healing circle prescription.

Also medium good to extreme good should now have
positive charisma modulation observable by others
but not by the individual, and medium criminal to
extreme criminal should now have negative charisma
modulation if they are not following their healing
circle prescription (which major and extreme criminal
already in prison would be so following). And
there should also be secondary charisma modulation
based on messages put forward by an individual
and real-time actions of the individual, but such would not
be observable in just a photograph (e.g. on
images.google.com) while the primary modulation would.

Medium criminal to extreme criminal are also now
infertile until they get up to minor criminal status.

Criminality includes crimes against other species and
the environment as well as towards other humans.

Those who believe that everyone outside their religion
(or sometimes even denomination) is eternally damned
are at least at the mild end of medium criminal, and
can probably quickly get up to minor criminal status
by changing that belief and by making a money or time
donation to a charity of another religion, unless they
are guilty of other worse crimes.

Feel free to pass this on, including to ordained individuals.

Follow up and let me and other readers know if you
notice any effects, such as the charisma modulation.

For further progress see my recent and ongoing posts
on alt.religion.druid .

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 4:56:04 PM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F3145200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
including my recent and ongoing posts in the thread
“after he storm” (where “he" should have been “the”)
on the sins adjustment.