Biden's corruption should be on front page of paper

Election Fraud

Dec 12, 2020, 3:50:02 PM12/12/20
My goodness, folks. Either I missed it or you didn't cover the
biggest story in the country.

Hunter Biden made millions selling access to his father’s office
when Joe Biden was vice president of the United States. We now
know with the discovery of Hunter’s computer that Joe was aware
of the schemes and openly admitted to a quid pro quo with
Ukraine “Son of a B****, they fired the prosecutor.”

I didn’t see any reference to this awful misuse of the vice
president’s office in the paper. This is front-page news when
we're trying to elect a new president and one of the candidates
is as corrupt as they come and got caught.

What if Hunter’s last name was Trump?

Your liberal-biased flag is flying higher than ever. You should
be ashamed.

Ron Ciaccio

Galveston

https://www.galvnews.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/article_6399d