No connectivity and slow speeds with "Nothing but Net"

Orman Malumba

Sep 9, 2003, 4:38:48 PM9/9/03
Anyone else have problems took me 4 hours to connect the other day. Speeds
are down by around 66 to 67 percent. So far this seems to be a trend.

Splitskull

Sep 9, 2003, 6:48:44 PM9/9/03
Speeds are ok.... but in the last week I had problem with disc... and never
reconnect (not never but like 1h-3h to get back)

--

Splitskull

"Orman Malumba" <justback@righthere> wrote in message

Firestar

Sep 9, 2003, 10:07:41 PM9/9/03
"Orman Malumba" <justback@righthere> wrote...

> Anyone else have problems took me 4 hours to connect the other day. Speeds
> are down by around 66 to 67 percent. So far this seems to be a trend.

Yes, I am also a Nothing But Net customer and am also experiencing
problems. I actually started service on Sunday. I can never reach
anyone in their office (and they also fail to respond to their pager
promptly).

Extremely difficult to connect (if I can connect at all), and
extremely slow speeds. Most of the time, I get PPPoE authentication
errors.

Hopefully they get this fixed immediately.

TBA

Sep 10, 2003, 11:20:41 AM9/10/03
Found this from dsl reports. Seems you can only get your speed back if you
complain or if you live in London, Ontartio. Now how many people live in
that city?
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,7918220~root=ilec,bc~mode=flat

Tony

May 13, 2022, 4:40:18 PM5/13/22
Orman Malumba wrote:
> Anyone else have problems took me 4 hours to connect the other day. Speeds
> are down by around 66 to 67 percent. So far this seems to be a trend.

Nothing but net was nothing but shit. They went out of business and told
you if y0u had a subscription to go to the local McDonalds and use their
wireless when your internet went down every 2 minutes.