JMJimmy reminisces about his ongoing thievery piracy Voltage giving him the cattle prod up the bum not to mention the entire JMJimmy clan the band of pirates! and thieves!!

Tony

Feb 13, 2023, 2:00:09 PM2/13/23
JMJimmy
join:2008-07-23
to En Enfer
Re: [Cable] Teksavvy's response to Netflix?
oh god... what ever happened to the Voltage nonsense?

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r33611252-Cable-Teksavvy-s-response-to-Netflix

JMJimmy says what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine I now own all
the copywrites and if anyone shares my material I'll fart on your head.
The last of the last of the pirates of JMJimmy and his merry band of theive.