Star Trek Into Darkness -> Are there *any* working file-locker links for cam-rips?

Some Guy

May 19, 2013, 12:17:09 AM5/19/13

Wilbur Eleven

May 19, 2013, 7:16:59 AM5/19/13
Torrents. Look it up.

--

Fine then, I'm drinking coffee and rolling cigarettes and looking
out at the hot baked street and a lady just walked by wiggling it
in tight white pants, and we are not dead yet.

Some Guy

May 19, 2013, 9:40:51 AM5/19/13
Wilbur Eleven wrote:

> > Wow are these lawyers working faster these days. None of these
> > links work any more:
> >
> > Anyone got any working links?
>
> Torrents. Look it up.

Ever heard of the case of "Voltage pictures vs John and Jane Doe" ?

Wilbur Eleven

May 19, 2013, 11:03:02 AM5/19/13
VPN. Tor. Look it up.

Some Guy

May 19, 2013, 1:11:11 PM5/19/13
Some Guy wrote:

> Anyone got any working links?

Ok, these links work:

http://uploaded.net/file/no9dkmiv/5194c82f797dc.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/ypmbpqvj/5194c82f797dc.part2.rar

For each one, select "free download", wait 30 seconds, enter the captcha
answer, and download the file.

Reset your IP address after you download the first one to avoid the "you
must wait x hours" bullshit so you can immediately start the second
download.

The files unpack as:

Star.Trek.Into.Darkness.2013.CAMRip.XviD.AC3-TODE.avi

I've watched it- it's legit.

And remember, when you download from file-lockers, nobody can track you
and sue your ass off like they do with bit-torrent. Just ask the Tek
Savvy suckers who are getting sued by Voltage pictures.

Tony

May 20, 2013, 11:24:07 AM5/20/13
VOLTAGE PICTURES LLC v. JMJIMMY AND JANE DOE
Summary of T-2058-12

Copyright Infringement [Actions]
Parties and Lawyers:
Party Firm Lawyer
VOLTAGE PICTURES LLC Brauti Thorning Zibarras LLP ZIBARRAS, JAMES
JIMMY, JM - -
DOE, JANE - -
Hearings

Date Hearing Type Location Length
Jun 25, 2013 M Toronto 1 d

http://www.ippractice.ca/file-browser/?fileno=T-2058-12
--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

Bur-ring, i'll get this one: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM JERK!!? We're here to
help you dickweed, ok, ok give the power cord the jiggily piggily
wiggily all the while pushing the power button repeatedly now take
everything out of your computer except the power supply and *one* stick
of ram. Subscriber asks will that fuckin' work? I guaranDAMtee it. Ok
get the next sucker on the phone.

Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR (Deirdre McFibber)

There's the employer and the employee and the FROGGER and the FROGEE,
which one are you?

El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar (I just got EL-FROG-OED!!)

All hail Chuckcar the CZAR!! Or in F-R-O-Gland Chuckcar laFROG laCZAR,
ChuckZar!!

I hate them both, With useless bogus bullshit you need at least *three*
fulltime jobs to afford either one of them

I'm a fulltime text *only* man on usenet now. The rest of the world
downloads the binary files not me i can't afford thousands of dollars a
month

VBB = Volume based billing. How many bytes can we shove down your throat
and out your arse sir?

The only "fix" for the CellPig modem is a sledgehammer.

UBB = User based bullFROGGING

Colonel Debeers refuses to wrestle a black man
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-o_dPhbGI)

Always do incremental backups of your data or you'll end up like the
A-Holes at DSL Reports. Justin says i made a boo-boo. Yeah boo-who.

Updates are for idiots. As long as the thing works there's no reason to
turn
schizophrenic and develop a lifelong complex over such a silly issue.

You don't have to be "stinkbottomed" to post on this newsgroup

Adrian "jackpot" Lewis is a mama's boy!

Jimmy Fricke is good for the game of poker

beyond the realm of understandability

This sig file was compiled via my journeys through usenet

Usenet Account

May 21, 2013, 2:47:15 PM5/21/13
Who wants to watch a camcorder reshoot of a movie, that will be on TV in
4-6 months?

--
This space intentionally left blank.

Tony

May 21, 2013, 3:14:23 PM5/21/13
I think JMJimmy might have uploaded it to the Bittorents as we speak!!