Newly Updated Training Site

James Nash

Aug 15, 2001, 7:49:39 PM8/15/01
We would like to welcome you to the re-launch of www.imssystems.com. The
site has been modified and includes lots of free sample courses, e-Commerce
news, technology news, advise columns, consumer tips and many new features
that will be added in due time. Our new site has been redesigned to give our
visitors easier access to information about technology and certifications
while maintaining an easy to use online catalogue for buying products. All
our pricing is in $Canadian dollars$ and we are sponsor sale on all the
newest and most popular training products that we sell up and above our
already reduced pricing. Get the IT training that you as an individual need
or provide the training that your company needs with our self-paced training
products available on both VHS Video and CD. We offer a great selection of
these IT training products at great pricing. All our products are guaranteed
certified by the vendor that produces each and every application that we
sell; to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money. If you
are not completely satisfied, we will refund the cost of the training
(shipping charges are not applicable) as long as our return policy
guidelines are met.
Our Training and Certification supersite offers Certification Courses, Exam
Simulations and a large selection of software training courses for groups or
individuals. Courses are available on Video or CD and are so easy to learn
from using a self-paced training method and include practice exercises and
reviews for effective learning. Courses offered include A+, Network+, CCNA,
CCNE, Lotus, MCSE, CNA, CNE, MCSD, MCDBA and MOUS just to name a few. The
site also features e-commerce and technology news, consumer tips and tricks,
free sample courses and many new features to come. http://www.imssystems.com

Here are the on Sale items for our re-launch, which is in effect until
September 30th 2001
For more information: http://www.imssystems.com/newproducts.htm

To get access to our free resources:
http://www.imssystems.com/library_resources.htm

What's On Sale: All pricing is in Canadian Dollars

Microsoft Office 2000 Pro Set of 13 $899.95
Microsoft Office 2000 Premium set of 24 $1399.95
Windows 2000 MCSE Pro installing and configuring plus user levels 1-5
$1299.95
Windows 2000 MCSE Server $899.95
Windows 2000 MCSE Implementing and Administering Directory Services $879.95
Windows 2000 MCSE Implementing and Administering a Network Infrastructure
$1189.95
Designing Network Infrastructure $839.95
Windows 2000 MCSE Designing Network Security $839.95
Windows 2000 MCSE Designing Directory Services $839.95
MCSE Windows 2000 Core Four plus User regularly $4369.95 on sale for
$3899.95
MCSE Windows 2000 Core Four plus Design Electives regularly 5979.95 on sale
for $4799.95
Windows 2000 User $379.95

Cisco CCNA 2.0 Training Regular regularly $1529.95 on sale $1299.95
Cisco Building Scalable Networks regularly $1799.95 on sale $1599.95
Cisco CCNP Building Remote Access Networks regularly $1799.95 on sale
$1599.95
Cisco Multilayered, Switched Networks regularly $1799.95 on sale $1599.95

Novell 5.0 Certification Bundle regularly $1989.95 on sale $1649.95
Novell 5.0 DVD Complete (DVD) NDS Training Bundle Very Special Price
$2999.95

Clearance sale, NT 4.0 MCSE plus Internet Training Bundle $4299.95

Flash 5.0 Training Bundle regularly $499.95 on sale for $459.95

Linux 7.0 Complete Training Bundle $2499.95

Oracle 8i complete Training Bundle regularly $2139.95 on sale for $1699.95

Crystal Reports 8.0 Training Bundle $989.95

Excel 2000 749.95 Training Bundle on sale for $659.95
Microsoft Office 2000 Premium Training Bundle regularly $1499.95 on sale for
$1399.95
Word 2000 Training Bundle $499.95
MOUS 2000 Training Bundle regularly $2139.95 on sale for $1999.95

Java JDBC Servlet Programming Training Bundle regularly $899.95 on sale for
$699.95
Java Advanced Training Program regularly $859.95 on sale for $799.95
Java J2EE Programming Training Bundle regularly $3299.95 on sale for
$2599.95
Java GUI Programming Training Bundle regularly $859.95 on sale for $799.95

SQL 2000 Data Ware-Housing regularly $759.95 on sale for $659.95
SQL 2000 Server regularly $829.95 on sale for $699.95
SQL 2000 Implementation regularly $999.95 on sale for $899.95
SQL 2000 Complete Training Bundle regularly $2599.95 on sale for $2199.95

For more information: http://www.imssystems.com/newproducts.htm

James Nash

Aug 15, 2001, 7:52:31 PM8/15/01
We would like to welcome to the re-launch of www.imssystems.com. The site