Canada like Nazi regime, Telegdi says

Public <Anonymous_Account>

May 8, 2001, 8:43:32 PM5/8/01
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/05/Kitchener060501.html

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

Humble Wisdom

May 9, 2001, 6:03:38 PM5/9/01
"Public " wrote:

> http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/05/Kitchener060501.html

It should be noted that MP Telegdi is an immigrant and
has basically stated his complete opposition to any limits
on immigration whatsoever. He also doesn't seem to like
Jews very much. But since he's a Liberal that's okay.

Right Said Jimmy

May 11, 2001, 1:36:35 PM5/11/01
I think it's a little bit scary that the Canadian Jewish Congress
insists that the fellow be censured... and then Chretien does it.
Telegdi didn't say anything anti-semetic. And in his defence, Canada is
quite autocratic, so his comment, though exaggerated, was not far off
the mark...

David Collier-Brown

May 10, 2001, 9:01:41 AM5/10/01
"Public " wrote:

> http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/05/Kitchener060501.html

Not that he isn't quoted: his words, quoted on
the radio, were closer to "we're proposing to do
to an accused nazi the kind of things the nazis and
stalinists did".

This is an example of the tendancy of news outlets
to spin news, not for a particular point of view,
but for maximum contentiousness.

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown, | Always do right. This will gratify
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.