Cultural Difference Between Iran and Canada

Jef

May 13, 2004, 1:01:45 PM5/13/04
In Iran only wanderer dogs dump garbage cans and pick garbage items out of them, in Canada Canadian men and women are the only ones who are wanderers and search inside every garbage bin to find some cigarette butts or empty bottles or cans! This is a major cultural difference I have noticed since settling in Canada!

Dylan Hoen

May 13, 2004, 2:05:27 PM5/13/04

Interesting observation.
Do consider it to be good, bad, or are you indifferent?
Do Canadians throw away more useful items than Iranians?

bidule

May 13, 2004, 8:13:16 PM5/13/04
lol...Canadian rednecks won't like!

Jason Campbell

May 14, 2004, 1:34:21 PM5/14/04

"Jef" <j...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ZRNoc.6983$RM.1208@edtnps89...

Didn't you also notice in Canada that when female journalists visit prisons
they don't get beaten to death by a bunch of islamic men?

Jay

--
Liberals are cheap, because supply exceeds demand

Peacock

May 14, 2004, 7:53:24 PM5/14/04
Perhaps because in Iran everyone is a wanderer and so no one throws anything out for anyone to pick up!

Jef

May 14, 2004, 8:29:26 PM5/14/04
Another interesting cultural difference between Iran and Canada is due to use of alcoholic beverages in Canada: Many Canadians born in Canada are unaware who their real father is, because at the time of conception their mothers had been drunk and do not usually remember who had sex with them. These Canadians usually grow with all kinds of mental problems and they compose nearly 85% to 90% of the Canadian society. During the course of their lives, Canadians usually have sex with their biological children, foster childern, or with their biological parents or foster parents. Such behavior is mostly due to lack of belief in God and having no spiritual reference point from one side, and being constantly manipulated by corrupt and greedy business owners and most corrupt politicians and priests from the other side....

Jef

May 14, 2004, 8:31:18 PM5/14/04

Jason Campbell

May 15, 2004, 6:13:13 AM5/15/04
You are a troll and a liar.  Go back to that cess pool you crawled from.

Jay

--
Liberals are cheap, because supply exceeds demand

Jeff T

May 19, 2004, 9:08:12 PM5/19/04
Your ignorance and tolerance is completely lacking. Perhaps you would be much happier in Iran I know I would be much happier if you were happy.