Is somebody paying spammers?

1 view

Bill Smith

Mar 7, 2004, 3:03:14 AM3/7/04

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:15:52 +0000, "William" <will8...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>You will Never SEND money, Never SPEND anything, and Never BE ASKED for money, but you will still make THOUSANDS!!! You know me, I was thinking, Yeah right. Ive heard that before! But this one works - TRY this! It DOES NOT cost you one cent. As a matter of fact you get paid $100.00 JUST FOR SIGNING UP no strings attached. With a small amount of effort in fact, you can make THOUSANDS! NO BOLOGNA! Just follow the steps below.

Wtf?....send me the money,,,,

OK, who's been giving idiot messages Money?

Here's how it works,,,,an old person reads a message that says send 6
bucks and a return envelope that'll be filled with a thousand dollars
and Good lemon tartsand they think this is good so they send the
money.

I remmber ridiculing a friend in another city in front of co-workers
about him buying tom Wu's buy houses with nothing down course.

I accused him of being one of those people that make it possible
for infomercials to exist. We all Laughed.
"Hey look, I bought a house for nothing down and now I have
crack addicts as tenants".

He was madder than hell after they left.

He then went on to photo-copy it.(thin paper) Re seal it, send it back
and bought 5 houses.

He sold the properties a while later as he didn't enjoy being a slum
lord chasing crack addicts.

Anyway, spring sking is in full effect.
Get it while it's good.