New Year's Blessings!

David Dalton

Dec 31, 2023, 1:23:50 AM12/31/23
Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!

Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in New Zealand,
and may be even later by the time you read this.

On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
New Zealand traditional midnight kiss.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Dec 31, 2023, 11:25:48 PM12/31/23
On Dec 31, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B41407100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!
>
> Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
> of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in New Zealand,
> and may be even later by the time you read this.
>
> On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
> instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
> so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
> likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
> compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
> New Zealand traditional midnight kiss.

Hug-Many!

The Doctor

Jan 1, 2024, 1:13:35 AMJan 1
In article <0001HW.2B42764A00...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>On Dec 31, 2023, David Dalton wrote
>(in article<0001HW.2B41407100...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
>> Hogmanay Blessings to any readers!!!
>>
>> Though it is very early on Hogmanay here on the Avalon peninsula
>> of Newfoundland, it is later in Scotland, and much later in New Zealand,
>> and may be even later by the time you read this.
>>
>> On alt.religion.druid I am describing my latest attempt to magickally
>> instigate a global new age in the thread “Hogmanay attempt”,
>> so check that thread if you are interested, which I deem more
>> likely if you notice effects, which should include improved sexual
>> compatibility for many committed couples in time for the
>> New Zealand traditional midnight kiss.
>
>Hug-Many!

Och!

Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca