Mailscam Canada Post

1 view

Dhu on Gate

Jan 2, 2024, 2:41:27 PMJan 2
Since there's no way to report a Novel/new scam shaping up using Canada Post
I figured to let you all here know about it and mebbe it will filter up
to the appropriate bottom feeders in our Guvernment to do something or
other.

So, I received a piece of paper mail sent via Canada Post using a
Canada Post supplied envelope with the embedded code CAA4029968040000MM.

The envelope and content may be seen at
http://atlas.indx.ca/Scam/scam1.jpg
http://atlas.indx.ca/Scam/scam2.jpg

The contents are typical of a kind of email scam many of you will
recognize, but the novelty is the use of Canada Post supplied
information regarding my name and address as well as bulk-mail
envelopes.

so, "Warning Warning Will Robinson!"

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell