Idiots in prosecution

Fabrikant

Apr 21, 2002, 12:36:30 PM4/21/02
The male prosecutor at Yates trial reminded me of Darden during
Simpson trial. The same kind of nonsense talk. Remember Darden said,
that he asked his secretary to go to a store and to buy American
Constitution. She brought him the Constitution, he opened it and read
that Nicole had the right to be alive. Wow! Does one really need to
read the Constitution in order to come to this conclusion?

The male prosecutor at Yates trial was even more stupid. First, he
started shouting that nobody is allowed to put her children "in a
bunker". I could not comprehend, why did he use the word bunker?
Then he told the jurors that if someone thinks that he could make a
better use of money than a bank cashier and therefore it is OK for him
to take this money, they should find that person guilty of robbery
anyway.

I hate to disappoint him, but he was legally wrong. If someone
SINCERELY believes that it is OK to take money by force, it means that
he does not know what is right and what is wrong, and this is the
internationally accepted criteria for being legally insane, which is
not the same as being medically insane. The problem here is to
convince the jury that he SINCERELY does not know right from wrong.

This idiot also told the jury that they have to send a strong message
to the parents that it is not OK to kill your children. Do parents
really need to hear this kind of message? Do you sincerely believe
that if Yates would have been found not guilty by reason of insanity,
it would open a floodgate and thousands of parents would start killing
their children? I would lay my life to protect my children, no matter
what, and so would majority of parents. A message needs to be sent to
parents like Susan Smith, not to those like Yates.

Had she been evil, she could have got away with these murders very
simple: all she had to do was to tell police that she saved her
children from sin and after that to say nothing. With her history of
mental illness, police would have no case against her. Instead, she
did her best to show that she was in total touch with reality, which
in a way is the best proof that she was not. I am sure, if one day it
would really down on her what she did, she would want to kill herself.

The whole trial was a huge waste of time and taxpayer money. Why was
there any need to assign 2 (two!) prosecutors? Was the case very
complicated or did Yates present such a tremendous d anger to society?
None of the above. In the case where a crime has political
overtones, government is eager to declare the perpetrator insane.
Remember Hinkley shooting Reagan? Government declared him insane even
without going to trial, though there was no compelling evidence that
he could not distinguish between right and wrong. Every politician is
much more comfortable to say that only an insane person can shoot at
him. The case of Yates has no political overtones, so government is
eager to prosecute.

It is well known that women suffering from postpartum depression are
very likely to kill their children. It is a reckless negligence to
leave a sick woman alone with children. If someone needs to be
charged, the psychiatrists involved should be prosecuted for criminal
negligence causing death.

Fabrikant

P. S. If you wish to know what really happened at Concordia and how
the media lied about it, send an E-mail to vifab...@hotmail.com,
and you will be given the file. If you have doubts about the
authenticity of any posting, send your inquiry to the same address,
and you will get a confirmation or a denial.

Public Service

Apr 21, 2002, 1:41:42 PM4/21/02
Fabrikant wrote:

<the usual nonsense -- snipped>

THE VALERY FABRIKANT FAQ
------------------------

Table Of Contents:

1) Introduction & Purpose
2) Who is Valery Fabrikant and what did he do?
3) Where did Fabrikant come from?
4) Who were Fabrikant's victims?
5) Why did Fabrikant kill four innocent people?
6) Where did Fabrikant get his guns?
7) Where is Fabrikant now?
8) What does Fabrikant talk about?
9) Was there a 'conspiracy' against Fabrikant?
10) Why can't Corrections Canada stop Fabrikant?
11) How often will this FAQ be posted?
12) What is the best way to deal with Fabrikant?

1) Introduction & Purpose:

To inform Usenet readers and posters of the activities
of Valery Fabrikant, a vicious, cold-blooded murderer,
and a certified net-kook in the very worst tradition.

2) Who is Valery Fabrikant?

He is an arrogant, murderous son-of-a-bitch who killed
four innocent people at Concordia University, Montreal
in 1992. Fabrikant not only destroyed the lives of his
innocent victims, but destroyed their families as well.

3) Where did Fabrikant come from?

Fabrikant, an associate professor in the former Soviet
Union, entered Canada in 1979 and began teaching class
at Concordia in 1980. He was born in 1940 in Minsk, in
what is now the nation of Belarus. Fabrikant had been
engaged in a bitter and bizarre dispute with Concordia
administrators, and his own peers in the engineering &
computer science department. Fabrikant claims that his
being denied tenure was part of an overall conspiracy.

He claimed that university staff were engaged with all
sorts of graft and corruption, plagiarism and original
sin. He launched a series of dubious legal actions, he
engaged in whispered campaigns of innuendo against all
those he deemed 'against' him, and reportedly sent out
email-bombs on a regular basis to overload the schools
mail servers with his bizarre rants, raves and abusive
diatribes directed against any and all who had crossed
him as he viewed it. Some of his colleagues said that
Fabrikant was always muttering veiled threats to them.

4) Who were Fabrikant's victims?

On August 24 1992, Valery Fabrikant opened fire on the
ninth floor of the Henry F. Hall Building at Concordia
University. Those who died are as follows:

Matthew McCartney Douglass, Professor

Micahel Gorden Hogben, Professor

Aaron Jaan Saber, Professor

Phoivos Ziogas, Electrical/Comp Engineering Chair

One additional victim was wounded and survived:

Ms. Elizabeth Horwood, Mech. Engineering Secretary

5) Why did Fabrikant kill four innocent people?

Fabrikant has offered all sorts of excuses and reasons
for 'why' he shot down four unarmed people, but it has
been established that the victims were indeed innocent
and had done nothing to deserve their fate. Fabrikant
continuously proclaims that the 'real' story has never
been told, and offers his version of reality to anyone
who emails him to request it. He has yet to offer even
the slightest apology for his crimes or to express any
hint of remorse. His Usenet rants seek only to try and
justify himself, or to shift blame elsewhere, anywhere
but upon Fabrikant. It may be safely concluded that he
possesses no conscience. He is an absolute psychopath,
amoral, lacking the slightest shred of human decency.

6) Where did Fabrikant get his guns?

Fabrikant used three legally acquired guns to kill his
victims. One weapon was his, the other two belonged to
his wife. It should be noted that he was never granted
a 'carry' permit (needed for transport to and from any
gun club) because nobody would sign for him. Fabrikant
simply used the weapons illegally. He spent almost two
years trying to get 'legal' possession (which included
taking a CFSC course) only to just grab the guns, kill
his victims, and then try to claim it was 'justified'.

7) Where is Fabrikant now?

At last report, Fabrikant was imprisoned at Donnacona
Prison in Quebec however inquiries made as of 4-15-02
indicate that he is no longer at that facility. Thus,
his precise location within Corrections Canada cannot
be stated with any accuracy. It is sincerely hoped he
will soon be located in the nearest prison >mortuary<
so his correctional 'processing' might be concluded.

8) What does Fabrikant talk about?

Since Fabrikant began spamming Usenet some years ago,
he has shown up in every sort of newsgroup however it
may be safely concluded that he prefers the 'general'
newsgroups which have the larger audiences. Fabrikant
has deluded himself into thinking that the public has
some sort of thirst for his demented rants and raves,
which cover all imaginable subjects.

The following are examples of the subject titles from
a handful of Fabrikant's posts, always believing that
he is (like the comedian "Professor Irwin Corey" from
the 1960's) the "World's Foremost Authority":

- The Most Admired Man
- Fragile Democracy
- What To Do With Walker?
- Who Was The Very First Mafioso?
- What Happened To Freedom Of Speech?
- Osama and Moses
- Does The Media Lie To The Public?
- Freedom Of Speech Test
- The Most Stupid/Funny Passages From Bible
- About Promised Land
- The Most Repugnant Actions of God
- When Silver Is Better Than Gold
- About Bible
- Idiots In Medical Research
- Idiots In Child Psychology
- Idiots In The City Hall
- Militant Ignorance
- Our Heroes Fire-Fighters
- Was Boucher A Police Informant?
- Why Did People Freeze to Death?
- About Canadian Heroes - Policemen
- Gray Fog
- Six Months Observance
- Save The Children
- Executive Privilege

Some of the newsgroups which have been afflicted with
Fabrikant's know-nothing spam posts are as follows:

-- ab.general
-- can.general
-- concordia.general
-- mcgill.general
-- nb.general
-- nf.general
-- ns.general
-- ont.general
-- tor.general
-- nf.general
-- ns.general
-- wpg.general

9) Was there a 'conspiracy' against Fabrikant?

In a word: No.

Fabrikant may indeed have had grievances and may even
have had knowledge of improprieties committed by some
faculty members of Concordia University. However such
grievances or improprieties can in no way justify the
murdering of four innocent human beings in cold blood
who were unable to defend themselves from Fabrikant.

Fabrikant claims that the administration of Concordia
University 'conspired' to deny him tenure, and to its
credit, the University conducted an internal probe to
determine if there was any credence to his claims. In
a post to Usenet in 9-96 a Concordia Professor by the
name of "H. Taylor Buckner" stated unequivocally that
Fabrikant's claims were essentially nonsense:

(excerpts below)
From: H. Taylor Buckner
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 13:12:43 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Fabricant, Concordia, Et. Al.

"In fact...people in Engineering have been exonerated,
their grants re-instated, and an official apology has
been issued by the (new) Rector to the former Dean who
has also been granted 'Emeritus' status. They may have
done some things which were not absolutely by the book
-but not for their own profit, rather for the advance-
ment of the university. Fabricant's outrageous charges
were at first taken seriously - but on closer examina-
tion have been discredited. The moral of this story is
that -no- set of laws, and -no- bureaucracy enforcing
these laws can stop a determined psychopath. In 20-20
hindsight, Concordia and the SQ may have failed to do
everything possible to stop Fabricant but within their
normal operations they tried - Concordia notified the
SQ, the SQ did not issue the "Carry" permit, Fabricant
took his and his wife's guns to kill four professors."

Regards, Taylor.

(Professor at Sir George and Concordia 1967-1996)

H. Taylor Buckner
B.Sc., D.S.A., M.A., M.B.A., Ph.D.
Consulting Sociologist
Brigham, Quebec, Canada

In addition, an investigation into Fabrikant's charges
concluded that although there may have been incidences
of misconduct on the part of Concordia relating to its
interaction with Fabrikant, they basically concluded:

"Dr. Fabrikant was thwarted in his search for a
tenured professorship. First, he gathered evidence
with which to blackmail his way into an appointment;
then he attempted to force the University to appoint
him; then he tried to destroy the reputation of those
he thought responsible for his rejection; and finally,
in despair and anger, he killed four innocent bystanders
in cold blood, and gravely wounded a fifth..."

and:

"there is a risk that a production-driven research
culture will tempt people to engage not only in
undesirable modalities of research - but in actual
falsification and fraud. Several recent and highly
publicized instances of scientific fraud have attracted
the attention of the scholarly community and measures to
prevent it are now under discussion within universities,
granting agencies, and the editorial boards of scientific
journals in Canada and abroad. We are pleased to report
that, despite Dr. Fabrikant's allegations, we discovered
no such fraud at Concordia, at least in the sense of
deliberate falsification of results."

This establishes the basic conclusions of Professor Buckner,
also quoted in this section of the FAQ.

10) Why can't Corrections Canada stop Fabrikant?

The following statement was given to Canadian Press Writer
Mike Oliveira by Guy Campeau, from media relations for the
Correctional Service of Canada: "In cases of offenders who
have Web sites (or postings online) it's always a relative
or friend on the outside setting it up. So we cannot stop
it or prevent it from being accessed." Campeau said access
to the Internet by inmates is strictly forbidden, but that
they can have have a computer in their cell, provided they
buy it or it is bought for them. All computers are checked
regularly to be sure inmates cannot go online ~directly~.

In Fabrikant's case, it is his son Isaac making the posts,
under the current pseudonym of 'benny_p...@hotmail.com'
although IP traces have established that the posts in fact
come from 'holl...@colba.net', i.e. 'Isaac Fabrikant'. It
may be concluded that Fabrikant passes diskettes to Isaac,
who in turn uploads them to Usenet. While Isaac may indeed
be supporting his father in his neverending SPAM campaign,
it should be considered that Isaac is in fact just another
victim of his father, which is perhaps the saddest irony.

11) How often will this FAQ be posted?

This FAQ will be posted on a monthly basis, or when deemed
appropriate, based upon the frequency of Fabrikant's posts.

12) What is the best way to deal with Fabrikant?

In a perfect world the best way would be to ignore him, to
put him in your 'permanent kill-file', so his posts cannot
be seen. He craves attention, thus: he should receive none.

Unfortunately, in this imperfect world we live in, where a
cold-blooded killer gets to spend 25 years to life without
parole, receiving 3 hot meals a day, clothing, health care
and many of the comforts of home, suggesting Fabrikant can
just be "kill-filed" isn't practical because there will be
someone who will always answer the posts, or ask "who that
Fabrikant is?" and the threads will propagate. Considering
this, the most practical suggestion is to continously post
replies that remind everyone that Fabrikant is a murderer,
that he has never expressed any remorse for his crimes and
that he deserves no mercy whatsoever. He proclaims himself
an atheist, thus he doesn't believe in any sort of eternal
life beyond this world - for that reason, we can only hope
that he won't be hanging around too long.

Besides that, he tried to bring suit against his old school
without a lawyer and as the saying goes "he who acts as his
own lawyer has a jackass for a client".

Never was such a quaint old saying more true.

THIS CONCLUDES THE VALERY FABRIKANT FAQ
- "thank you for your kind attention"

Ray Goudie

Apr 21, 2002, 3:19:29 PM4/21/02
Stop changing your freaking e-mail address. I want you plonked once and for
all.

-Ray.

"Public Service" <PS@Fabby_On_The_Rockpile.Com> wrote in message
> <your usual nonsense -- snipped>

AOS/VS

Apr 21, 2002, 4:10:51 PM4/21/02
Ray Goudie wrote:

the FAQ is being posted with a semi-anonymous mailer service. "plonking" won't
work.
try killfiling all threads that begin with Fabrikant,
"benny_p...@hotmail.com" - since
the FAQ seems to be posted each time Fabrikant makes a post. Then you get two
kills
for the price of one.

FrozenSun

Apr 21, 2002, 5:53:03 PM4/21/02
benny_p...@hotmail.com (Fabrikant) wrote in message news:<4fc69550.0204...@posting.google.com>...

>Instead, she
> did her best to show that she was in total touch with reality, which
> in a way is the best proof that she was not.

This is especially true in your case.
I see that on Sunday the gay son is doing his spam.
I remember someone proposing to spam the bastard, i volunteer for that.

Lynx

Apr 21, 2002, 6:09:20 PM4/21/02
I agree. normally i feel that people have the right to rant about what ever
they want. However when someone commits a crime and is imprisonned they
give up all their rights under the law bacuse they chose to break that law.
you can't have it both ways guys sorry! so lets stop talking about it and
get this guy off of the newsgroups! we can call it a conspiracy against val
fabrikant. lol he will like that. so let us conspire as to the best way to
get rid of him. then we can pass thsi info on to other groups if it works.
thanks for everyones time.

Lynx

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 21, 2002, 6:22:17 PM4/21/02
"Lynx" <lyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I agree. normally i feel that people have the right to rant about
> what ever they want. However when someone commits a crime and is
> imprisonned they give up all their rights under the law

No, they don't. Neither in the spirit nor in the letter of the law.

> so let us conspire as to the best way to get rid of him.

Just put him in the killfile. It's not Fabrikant's posts that bother
people, it's the morons who keep replying to him (and quoting the entire
content of his messages)!

jaybee

UserName

Apr 21, 2002, 8:48:22 PM4/21/02

"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> wrote in message >

> Just put him in the killfile. It's not Fabrikant's posts that bother
> people, it's the morons who keep replying to him (and quoting the entire
> content of his messages)!

I disagree. Fabby bothers me quite a bit. I kinda feel sorry for
his son though... I really hope he doesn't grow up to be just like
his old man... As for the replies to their posts, I usually get quite
a kick from them. It never ceases to amaze me that no matter how
much time has passed since his horrible crimes, people still hate him
just as much. I really hope the sentiment will be the same if he ever
(God forbid) survives long enough to make parole. I can just imagine
the line-up of people waiting at the prison gates waiting to fling dog poo
at him. And that's the milder scenario. :)

FrozenSun

Apr 21, 2002, 11:57:08 PM4/21/02
"I love Cum " <jacques_bou...@goat.cx> wrote in message news:<Xns91F7BAE42F9B3j...@216.187.106.195>...

> "Lynx" <lyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > I agree. normally i feel that people have the right to rant about
> > what ever they want. However when someone commits a crime and is
> > imprisonned they give up all their rights under the law
>
> No, they don't. Neither in the spirit nor in the letter of the law.
>
> Gaybee

Well acording to the law he's NOT allowed right to the internet
following the same thinking is okay for his gay son to bring him a
weapon in prison ...
so NO is NOT okay for that cry baby fabricunt to write in here
But a low IQ like you will never get it

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 22, 2002, 2:30:09 AM4/22/02
evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in

> "I love Cum " <jacques_bou...@goat.cx> wrote in message
>> "Lynx" <lyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>>
>> > I agree. normally i feel that people have the right to rant about
>> > what ever they want. However when someone commits a crime and is
>> > imprisonned they give up all their rights under the law
>>
>> No, they don't. Neither in the spirit nor in the letter of
>> the law.
>>
>> Gaybee
>
> Well acording to the law he's NOT allowed right to the internet

Is that according to your toy law books? Or did you read that on
your box of Froot Loops this morning?

You know as much about the law as you do about anything else,
FrozenDung, which is fuckall. You're not even bright enough to pull a
convincing job of APPEARING like you know what you're talking about.

> But a low IQ like you will never get it

Get back to me about IQ's when you start writing above the level of
a retarded third grader, you moron.

jaybee

Anon E Mouse

Apr 22, 2002, 4:05:24 AM4/22/02

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, AOS/VS wrote:

> [...]
>
> the FAQ is being posted with a semi-anonymous [...]

OUCH!
--
Anon E. Mouse (not posting semi-anonymously [sic])

FrozenSun

Apr 22, 2002, 9:13:52 AM4/22/02
"I love Cum " <jacques_bou...@goat.cx>wrote in message news:<Xns91F81975F6748j...@216.187.106.195>...
> evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in

>> > Well acording to the law he's NOT allowed right to the internet
>
> Is that according to your toy law books? Or did you read that on
> your box of Froot Loops this morning?

No you waste of cum is illegal for inamtes like you and fabricunt to
have acces to the internet stop taking that Prozac it might help

> You know as much about the law as you do about anything else,
> FrozenDung, which is fuckall. You're not even bright enough to pull a
> convincing job of APPEARING like you know what you're talking about.

I never give a fuck about your opinion since you ARE a low life LOOSER
in my eyes an old use man with nothing else to do then bitching and
crying on newsgroups.
Get a job looser.

> > But a low IQ like you will never get it
>
> Get back to me about IQ's when you start writing above the level of
> a retarded third grader, you moron.

I'll write in "misc.writing.screenplays" maybe that will make me
"smarter"
oh hold on
that's the BS newsgroup
Keep on sucking on my dung Gaybee when you feel something warm
crawling slowly down your troath stop.

> Gaybee

Methos

Apr 22, 2002, 10:02:16 AM4/22/02
It would be interesting to have besides the IP adress, the IQ level of each
person who gets the privilege of writing on the internet.

Methos

"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> a écrit dans le message
de news: > Get back to me about IQ's when you start writing above the

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 22, 2002, 10:31:43 AM4/22/02

> "I love Cum " <jacques_bou...@goat.cx>wrote in message

>> evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in

>> Is that according to your toy law books? Or did you read
>> that on
>> your box of Froot Loops this morning?
>
> No you waste of cum is illegal for inamtes

"Inamtes"? Habla ingles?

>> You know as much about the law as you do about anything
>> else,
>> FrozenDung, which is fuckall. You're not even bright enough to pull a
>> convincing job of APPEARING like you know what you're talking about.
>
> I never give a fuck about your opinion

And that's why you'll always stay dumb and stupid.

> since you ARE a low life LOOSER
> in my eyes an old use man with nothing else to do then bitching and
> crying on newsgroups.
> Get a job looser.

defect.

> I'll write in "misc.writing.screenplays" maybe that will make me
> "smarter"

Oh go ahead, they LOVE your type. Keeps their teeth sharp.

jaybee

Viviane Blais

Apr 22, 2002, 12:48:50 PM4/22/02
IQ level doesn't mean anything. It's been known for highly intelligent
people to say and do stupid things. BTW, writing on the internet isn't a
privilege.

Viviane

"Methos" <fi...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message news:
HJUw8.18336$X27.7...@wagner.videotron.net...

Methos

Apr 22, 2002, 1:07:03 PM4/22/02
IQ does mean a thing. It is known that doctors wichever field they are in
have an IQ over150.
I agree that intelligent people do say stupid things but they know they are
saying stupid things, stupid people on the other hand don't know when they
are saying stupid things! As for the internet, since it is not available for
everyone, I consider it to be a privilege. It ios sad but it is reality.

Methos.

"Viviane Blais" <add...@mail.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
10194941...@news.aei.ca...

FrozenSun

Apr 22, 2002, 1:37:45 PM4/22/02
"I love Cum " <jacques_bou...@goat.cx>wrote in messagenews:<Xns91F86B1AC9383j...@216.187.106.195>...
> evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in

> >> Is that according to your toy law books? Or did you read
> >> that on
> >> your box of Froot Loops this morning?
> >
> > No you waste of cum is illegal for inmates
>
> "Inamtes"? Habla ingles?
habla i fuck you up the ass withou oil?
u didn't answer my question numb nuts or you play stupid ( you play
very WELL that role anyways)

> >> You know as much about the law as you do about anything
> >> else,
> >> FrozenDung, which is fuckall. You're not even bright enough to pull a
> >> convincing job of APPEARING like you know what you're talking about.
> >
> > I never give a fuck about your opinion
>
> And that's why you'll always stay dumb and stupid.
As i stated before i would use your opinion to wipe my ass but then
again i won't insult my shit

> > since you ARE a low life LOOSER
> > in my eyes an old use man with nothing else to do then bitching and
> > crying on newsgroups.
> > Get a job looser.

> defect.

when you have the same level of education come and see me but in the
mean time get a book read something stop crying

> > I'll write in "misc.writing.screenplays" maybe that will make me
> > "smarter"
>
> Oh go ahead, they LOVE your type. Keeps their teeth sharp.

As i stated before i would use your opinion to wipe my ass but then
again i won't insult my shit

> jaybee

Methos

Apr 22, 2002, 1:44:35 PM4/22/02
Please continue, I'm enjoying this shit!

Methos

"FrozenSun" <evil...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1f31c415.0204...@posting.google.com...

FrozenSun

Apr 22, 2002, 1:47:05 PM4/22/02
is funny how angry you get around the end of the month on newsgroups
is okay gaybee
that BS cheque will come soon
hang on tight ton cheque de BS va arrive en 8 jours so you can buy
another case of labatt 50
and live your "american dream"
drinking labatt 50, whinning on newsgroups, listening to the basseball
game on the radio and jerking off all day
the only difference between you and an inmate is that people in prison
WORK
is okay to be low level we need "people" like you.

ps: pls correct my typo mistakes i'll bitch slap you in return

Regards
FrozenSun
aka FrozenDung ( i always heat my dung in your mouth or your mama's
ass)

Methos

Apr 22, 2002, 2:03:41 PM4/22/02
You are intelligent, you must sell cheap video cassettes!
You wear toilet paper on your head also!
Your IQ is 43 or less!
You live in Longueuil and have "la coupe Longueuil"
You go to school to learn but you don't seem to!
Your mommy told you to shop around but you didn't catch!
You searched a long time to find, have you found?

Methos

"Tony Reed" <tr...@altern.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
merde.m3u1q3...@trljc.com...
> On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:07:03 -0400
> "Methos" <fi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> :IQ does mean a thing. It is known that doctors wichever field they are in

> :have an IQ over150.
> :I agree that intelligent people do say stupid things but they know they
are
> :saying stupid things, stupid people on the other hand don't know when
they
> :are saying stupid things! As for the internet, since it is not available
for
> :everyone, I consider it to be a privilege. It ios sad but it is reality.

> :
> Stupid people don't know how to use a spell-checker. It ios sad too.
>
> --
> Tony Reed
> '... bihoveth hire a ful long spoon
> That shal ete with a feend.' -- Chaucer

Steyer

Apr 22, 2002, 3:46:24 PM4/22/02
Fabrik-Cunt said, "I would lay my life to protect my children, no matter

what, and so would majority of parents"
Hmm, except the parent's children you killed right?
"Fabrikant" <benny_p...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

FrozenSun

Apr 22, 2002, 6:16:34 PM4/22/02
You are intelligent, you must sell cheap video cassettes!
You wear toilet paper on your head also!
Your IQ is 43 or less!
You live in Longueuil and have "la coupe Longueuil"
You go to school to learn but you don't seem to!
Your mommy told you to shop around but you didn't catch!
You searched a long time to find, have you found?
do you whinne all day on newsgroups?
have no job don't want one either?
and your name is Jaques Bouchard aka Gaybee

i have a book sugestion for you Gaybee is called "Final Exit"

send my "warm" regards to your sister

Methos

Apr 22, 2002, 6:19:18 PM4/22/02
No, no , no Gay......bee, and for job, don't want one, got one and for sale!
Who is this Jacques Bouchard anyways? You seem to fight with this guy often,
come on tell me, maybe I'll be on your side.

Methos

"FrozenSun" <evil...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1f31c415.02042...@posting.google.com...

Jeff

Apr 22, 2002, 6:20:25 PM4/22/02

"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

> "Lynx" <lyn...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > I agree. normally i feel that people have the right to rant about
> > what ever they want. However when someone commits a crime and is
> > imprisonned they give up all their rights under the law
>
> No, they don't. Neither in the spirit nor in the letter of the law.

You are right, they do not... However they should.Corrections Canada
(through no fault of the guards) has no teeth. The convicts have more rights
then the guards do.

It's time Corrections Canada had some deterance value. Bring back corperal
punishment, bring back the death penalty. Rob someone for drug money...
Force that convict into treatment (they do not have to take part in
treatment while in jail, it is voluntary only). Kill someone in cold blood,
Fabricant, and it's time for the needle followed by the big sleep.

The justice system in Canada makes me sick. It is time for some radical
changes, and all those politically correct assholes can go smoke some weed
and get over it.

Jeff T

Methos

Apr 22, 2002, 6:22:38 PM4/22/02
I would suggest a military government.

Methos

"Jeff" <jte...@spamfree.cogeco.ca> a écrit dans le message de news:
U20x8.25514$Yt.14...@read1.cgocable.net...

Carter Lee

Apr 22, 2002, 7:07:36 PM4/22/02
Methos wrote:

> It would be interesting to have besides the IP adress, the IQ level of each
> person who gets the privilege of writing on the internet.

Are you sure you could understand it?

Carter

Carter Lee

Apr 22, 2002, 7:09:28 PM4/22/02
Methos wrote:

> IQ does mean a thing. It is known that doctors wichever field they are in
> have an IQ over150.
> I agree that intelligent people do say stupid things but they know they are
> saying stupid things, stupid people on the other hand don't know when they
> are saying stupid things!

Good example.

Carter

Carter Lee

Apr 22, 2002, 7:12:55 PM4/22/02
Methos wrote:

> I would suggest a military government.

Another good example.

Carter

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 22, 2002, 7:14:05 PM4/22/02
"Jeff" <jte...@spamfree.cogeco.ca> wrote in

> You are right, they do not... However they should.Corrections Canada
> (through no fault of the guards) has no teeth. The convicts have more
> rights then the guards do.

Who gets to go home at night? Who gets to stay behind bars?

> It's time Corrections Canada had some deterance value. Bring back
> corperal punishment, bring back the death penalty.

Bring back the dark ages, and debtor's prison.

> The justice system in Canada makes me sick. It is time for some
> radical changes, and all those politically correct assholes can go
> smoke some weed and get over it.

You can always move to China. They got a nice fascist government
there.

jaybee

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 22, 2002, 7:19:57 PM4/22/02
evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in

> habla i fuck you up the ass withou oil?

Tell us, FrozenDung, why your posts always gravitate
around sodomy
and acts of homosexuality? Unfulfilled sexual development?
Latent
tendencies? Or just wishful thinking?

Sory, though, you're not my type. Cripes, you're not even
my
species. you freak.

> u didn't answer my question

Try writing some english, maybe we'll make sense of the
babble that
comes out of that hole in your otherwise empty head.

> you play stupid ( you play
> very WELL that role anyways)

My performance pales in comparison to the TRUE master:
FrozenDung!
(but in your case it isn't an act...)

> As i stated before i would use your opinion to wipe my ass

Since when do monkeys bother wipingtheir asses with
anything?

> when you have the same level of education come and see me but
in the
> mean time get a book read something stop crying

So you're telling us that your excuse isn't a lack of
education,
it's just that you were BORN that way.

Poor moron. How does it feel to be mentally handicapped?

jaybee

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 22, 2002, 7:22:41 PM4/22/02

> drinking labatt 50, whinning on newsgroups, listening to the basseball

> game on the radio and jerking off all day

Well, let's see: I don't drink, don't watch sports (or TV for that
matter) and I have'tgot as much time as you (apparently) to dedicate to
newsgroups, on account of work.

> the only difference between you and an inmate is that people in prison
> WORK
> is okay to be low level we need "people" like you.

The only difference between you and monkeys is that monkeys have
the superior DNA.

> ps: pls correct my typo mistakes i'll bitch slap you in return

You wouldn't have the guts, the spine OR the stool to stand on, you
dumbfuck.

But I sure wish you'd try...

jaybee

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 22, 2002, 7:27:39 PM4/22/02
"Methos" <fi...@nomail.net> wrote in

> No, no , no Gay......bee, and for job, don't want one, got one and for
> sale! Who is this Jacques Bouchard anyways? You seem to fight with
> this guy often, come on tell me, maybe I'll be on your side.

FrozenDung doesn't like me because I show him up for being the
spineless little cowardly punk that he is, and won't let his constant
verbal abuse of others go unchallenged.

Oh, and for all the trash talk he puts out, he continues to hide
behind a fake name and refuses all offers to meet and "talk" extended by
more than one person on this newsgroup.

I don't hate the little bastard, I just feel sorry for what must be
his miserable life.

jaybee

vic

Apr 22, 2002, 7:51:39 PM4/22/02

"Methos" <fi...@nomail.net> wrote in message

> I would suggest a military government.

fuck, stop changing your god damn email address, I can't keep you killfiled
if you keep changing it every day.

FrozenSun

Apr 23, 2002, 9:33:56 AM4/23/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard aka Coupe Longueil" <I_Sniff_m...@goat.cx> wrote in message news:<Xns91F8C52227005j...@216.187.106.195>...
> Gaybee

Dear Gaybee

i don't give a flying fuck about you uour drinking habits or
whatever a low level BS like you do.
Is your life do whatever you feel like doing, don't shout it on
newsgroup get some real friends do something...stop whinning like a
whoe.
I see that you have a fetish about monkey as i stated b4 is okay
is your problem, and i wouldn't wipe my shit with you (just to make
sure your low level brain got that: my shit > Gaybee)

Pls go to Jean Couteaux maybe you'll find a friend.

pls correct my typo mistakes i'll bitch slap you in return ( i know
you like it)

PS: tell your sister to bring the KY.

FrozenSun

Apr 23, 2002, 9:36:09 AM4/23/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<Xns91F8C3ACD231je...@216.187.106.195>...

Gaybee
the man without purpose in life ( beside whinning on newsgroup)
i'm starting to treat you as a fabricunt case
nothing to do all day beside stupid rants on newsgroups
the only difference is that fabricunt is in prison
u're on bs

PS: pls correct my typos for me cunt

FrozenSun

Apr 23, 2002, 9:43:53 AM4/23/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<Xns91F8C5F95F26Ej...@216.187.106.195>...

Gaybee

I like you as i like the smell of a rotten corpse.

i see you want to meet you old fag
keep on dreaming i have better things then to see you in person anyhow
i feel sorry for you i never thoughed even in my wildest dreams that i
will talk with such a looser.

just the fact that you wanna take this outside show "how smart" you
are

keep on sucking on my dung old man

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 23, 2002, 10:23:22 AM4/23/02

> I like you as i like the smell of a rotten corpse.

So I remind you of your daddy, is that it? It certainly would
explain the sodomy fantasies...

> i see you want to meet you old fag

Uh? Speaky the inglish?

> i feel sorry for you i never thoughed even in my wildest dreams that i
> will talk with such a looser.

I never thought in my wildest dream that anyone could be such a
retard. Are you sure you're not a third-grader held back about 10 years?
'Cuz you talk like one, you spell like one, and I'm sure you look like
one too.

> just the fact that you wanna take this outside show "how smart" you
> are

Says who? I'm not the one who wants to fix your clock, FrozenDung.
Plenty of other people have volunteered, though.

You must be real popular at the Sunday night dance at the clinic.

jaybee

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 23, 2002, 10:26:34 AM4/23/02

> i don't give a flying fuck about you uour drinking habits

"Uour"?

> Is your life do whatever you feel like doing, don't shout it on
> newsgroup get some real friends do something...stop whinning like a
> whoe.

"whoe"?

Does anyone understand what this guy is saying? Wait, how de we know
it's even a guy? Or human for that matter?

jaybee

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 23, 2002, 10:28:52 AM4/23/02

> i'm starting to treat you as a fabricunt case

> nothing to do all day beside stupid rants on newsgroups

You said it, FrozenDung, you have nothing else to do all day. Maybe
you could finish that ceramic ashtray you started in kindergarten for mommy
but had to set aside until you perfected your hand-to-eye coordination and
learned to use your opposable thumbs... for, what, the next 20 years?

jaybee

FrozenSun

Apr 23, 2002, 1:02:54 PM4/23/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@goat.cx> wrote in message news:<Xns91F96A9FCDC49j...@216.187.106.195>...
> Gaybee

well i see your reading skills are "good"
maybe one day you gonna have that special ability and you could get
out of that special hospital you are in
how's the medication?
did you took your orange pill??

i gave a book suggestion
in fact i'm doing the same suggestion to fabricunt your buddy in
mental illnes
"final exit"
do chapter 1 trough chap 11
can you read by yourself or you need your mama whoe to do it for you??
i can help you with that
send you *.jpg of what U need to do

ps: my offer still stand u correct my typos i bitch slap you

Regarrds
FrozenSun

FrozenSun

Apr 23, 2002, 1:07:52 PM4/23/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_bouchard@i_love_cum.org> wrote in message news:<Xns91F969B1323A3j...@216.187.106.195>...
> Gaybee

i see that your living in your own world
and that you spam this newsgroup more then your buddy fabricunt

i'm not real popular at the Sunday night dance at the clinic cause i'm
not Gaybee the newsgroup spamer I have a life you don't.
i see you're angry about my younger age
sorry old farty
your time is done
i think from the begining you were a waste of your dady cum and that
you waste too much oxygen so far
so take a hint old man

pls write to me be4 you die so i can take my dog for a walk and a shit
on your grave.

Regards
FrozenSun

Lazarus Long

Apr 23, 2002, 3:55:07 PM4/23/02

evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) writes:

>pls write to me be4 you die so i can take my dog for a walk and a shit
>on your grave.
>
>Regards
>FrozenSun

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As
they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with
instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go
away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then
killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at
the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper
cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You
are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you
smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive
its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to
fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink
shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing
nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important
statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What
fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted
tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat,
spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You
are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You
are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow
wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off,
pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You
clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole
ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead
cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed
coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed
flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are
degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you
exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I
cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way
beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of
stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on
itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so
dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot
mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than
our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to
be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps
this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of
stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything
else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I
can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you my
not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left
to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about
unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Maybe later in
life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you
will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many
of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time
of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged"
persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had
known, that this was your case then I would have never read your
post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a
handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and
social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.

You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly,
deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted,
racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged,
imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
self-righteous, byzantine,conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless,
illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive,
abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

In other words, go away.
<http://petemoss.com/spamflames/images/cake.jpg>

Methos

Apr 23, 2002, 4:04:57 PM4/23/02
Correct c'est assez!

T'es pas mieux que lui!

Methos

"Lazarus Long" <squi...@echelon.alias.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
c9de1b7947d14d22...@anonymous.poster...

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 23, 2002, 9:21:06 PM4/23/02

> ps: my offer still stand u correct my typos i bitch slap you

"Typos" are what you do when your fingers slip. What you're doing is
butchering a language.

Just what language isn't exactly clear. But as soon as a team of
psychiatrists make sense out of your nonsensical blathering, I promise to
help you write "more good".

jaybee

D (Because D = 13)

Apr 23, 2002, 9:35:01 PM4/23/02
I was just about to start to enjoy life when Frozendung wrote ::

O les mains, O les mains O les mains
Donne moi ton coeur
donne moi donne moi ton coeur
donne le mooooiii

Tu me plait
Tu sais que tu me plait

Wuzu wazu!

----
D (Because D = 13)
tHr13z3.cjb.net

!_.-._.->-<*1'M 5O c0oL*>-<-._.-._!

*This text was crypt using 13 Evil Encryption. You can decode it by going to
http://membres.lycos.fr/thr13z3/13ee.php3
----

D (Because D = 13)

Apr 23, 2002, 9:36:16 PM4/23/02
I was just about to start to enjoy life when Frozendung wrote ::

Men have penis and woman have boobs!

----
D (Because D = 13)
tHr13z3.cjb.net

Scientology sucks!

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 23, 2002, 9:35:43 PM4/23/02
"D (Because D = 13)" <thr...@videotronNOSPAM.ca> wrote in

> Men have penis and woman have boobs!

But what does FrozenDung have?

jaybee

Beef-Art

Apr 23, 2002, 10:12:48 PM4/23/02
hmmm frozen dung = shitsicle

"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

FrozenSun

Apr 24, 2002, 9:39:49 AM4/24/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard" <I_love_My...@Goat.cx> wrote in message news:<Xns91F9D933B798Bj...@216.187.106.195>...

> evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in
>
> > ps: my offer still stand u correct my typos i bitch slap you
>
> "Typos" are what you do when your fingers slip. What you're doing is
> butchering a language.And i love the feeling of your cum down my troath Frozen.
>
> Just what language isn't exactly clear. I know i'm 2 dumb to read, but as soon as a team of
> psychiatrists make sense out of My mental illness , I promise they will
> help me write "more good".
>

> Gaybee (www.goat.cx)

Is like a ape trying to understand a human
don't worry
one day my dear gaybee-looser you will get it
did you read "final exit"
i told you folllow the book......

and for the people that wanna a proof that you have no life
pls do a search for this scum bag Gaybee on google
the result: so much time wasting on arguing on newsgroups is not even funny

FrozenSun

Apr 24, 2002, 9:41:41 AM4/24/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<Xns91F9DBAF7B414j...@216.187.106.195>...
> i know is big he's been chocking me with his cum
>
> Gaybee

Wanna see what i have?
does it matter?
i see you have nothing else to do then to argue on the newsgroups
just as your buddy fabricunt
LOOSER

Carter Lee

Apr 24, 2002, 9:46:42 AM4/24/02

The ability to get otherwise mature and reasonable people to enter into
inane arguments with him?

Carter

Methos

Apr 24, 2002, 9:50:20 AM4/24/02

"Carter Lee" <cr...@ns.sympatico.ca> a écrit dans le message de news:
3CC6C576...@ns.sympatico.ca...

inane? wat éze inane? étte éze a némme or eu tégne?

Methos

> Carter

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 24, 2002, 11:17:31 AM4/24/02

> "Jacques E. Bouchard" <I_love_My...@Goat.cx> wrote in message
>> evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in
>>
>> > ps: my offer still stand u correct my typos i bitch slap you
>>
>> "Typos" are what you do when your fingers slip. What you're
>> doing is
>> butchering a language.And i love the feeling of your cum down my
>> troath Frozen.
>>
>> Just what language isn't exactly clear. I know i'm 2 dumb to
>> read, but as soon as a team of
>> psychiatrists make sense out of My mental illness , I promise they
>> will help me write "more good".
>

> Is like a ape trying to understand a human

That's exactly what I thought when I saw your modifications to my
original message. I'm sure it looks convincing to you, but the dirty
monkey paw prints are a dead giveaway as to which text is mine, and which
was crudely pounded out by you.

> and for the people that wanna a proof that you have no life
> pls do a search for this scum bag Gaybee on google
> the result: so much time wasting on arguing on newsgroups is not even
> funny

And I'm sure you have no problem whatsoever taking time out of your
busy schedule to do Google searches on other people.

jaybee

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 24, 2002, 11:20:58 AM4/24/02

> "Jacques E. Bouchard" <jacques_...@hotpop.com> wrote in message

>> "D (Because D = 13)" <thr...@videotronNOSPAM.ca> wrote in
>>
>> > Men have penis and woman have boobs!
>>
>> But what does FrozenDung have?
>> i know is big he's been chocking me with his cum

Golly FrozenDung, try as I may, I simply CAN'T tell which of the
quoted text above is mine, and which is your addition.

But I see that you continue being true to form in your gay
fantasies and proclivities. Not that there's anything wrong with that,
mind you. I find greatly comforting the thought that you won't be
engaging in heterosexual relationships that might produce offsprings.
Heck, humanity as a whole just let out a huge sigh of relief.

jaybee

FrozenSun

Apr 24, 2002, 1:32:31 PM4/24/02
Carter Lee <cr...@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<3CC6C576...@ns.sympatico.ca>...

> "Jacques E. Bouchard" wrote:
> >
> > "D (Because D = 13)" <thr...@videotronNOSPAM.ca> wrote in
> >
> > > Men have penis and woman have boobs!
> >
> > But what does FrozenDung have? beside that junglecoq that is destroying my internal organs

> The ability to get otherwise mature and reasonable people to enter into
> inane arguments with him?
>
> Inmate 0100101 Carter

wuz i taking to U inmate?
NO
do i give a shit about u/your opinion???
NO

I can recomend you a book also
"Final Exit"
do a groupstudy you and Gaybee wanna be

ps:
Tell your sister to bring the KY

Methos

Apr 24, 2002, 1:41:17 PM4/24/02
Oh I see you got fucked a lot by the ass! That's why you want the KY!
Don't worry, just say no!

Methos

Carter Lee

Apr 24, 2002, 3:48:20 PM4/24/02

1 : EMPTY, INSUBSTANTIAL
2 : lacking significance, meaning, or point : SILLY

OK?

Carter

Methos

Apr 24, 2002, 3:57:47 PM4/24/02
Ollo Carter Lee! How are yea?

Methos

"Carter Lee" <cr...@ns.sympatico.ca> a écrit dans le message de news:

3CC71A39...@ns.sympatico.ca...

Carter Lee

Apr 24, 2002, 8:25:32 PM4/24/02
Lynx wrote:

> I agree. normally i feel that people have the right to rant about what ever
> they want. However when someone commits a crime and is imprisonned they
> give up all their rights under the law bacuse they chose to break that law.

That my be your opinion but is is not correct. People convicted of
crimes do not give up all of their rights.

> you can't have it both ways guys sorry! so lets stop talking about it and
> get this guy off of the newsgroups!

You can't, he didn't give up his right to free speech.

we can call it a conspiracy against val
> fabrikant. lol he will like that. so let us conspire as to the best way to
> get rid of him. then we can pass thsi info on to other groups if it works.

It won't work.

If you don't like what he says then you have every right to ignore him,
killfile him if you have to, but you cannot arbitrarily take away his
right of free speech. Sorry but that's the way it is in this country.

> thanks for everyones time.

You're wasting it.

Carter

FrozenSun

Apr 24, 2002, 10:23:35 PM4/24/02
> And I'm sure you have no problem whatsoever taking time out of your
> busy schedule to do Google searches on other people.
>

> Gaybee

it takes 2 seconds to do a search on google numb nuts
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=Jacques+E.+Bouchard&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

i know for a fact what kind of looser you are
nothing better to do then waste his time on newgroups
get a life or commit suicide
i would sugest the second choice

Ps: i KNOW that you would reply to my msg YOU HAVE NOTHING else to do
but
when i have some free time i'll answer your lame ass
you're just as fabricunt
lame ass crying baby

Jacques E. Bouchard

Apr 24, 2002, 10:57:19 PM4/24/02

> i know for a fact what kind of looser you are

> nothing better to do then waste his time on newgroups

I'm the only reason you come here, aren't I? I mean,what other reason
do you crawl in here every day? To discuss other issues? To buy or sell
merchandise?

You ought to know about "loosers", FrozenDung. You're the biggest one
of all.

jaybee

FrozenSun

Apr 25, 2002, 10:44:27 AM4/25/02
"Jacques E. Bouchard" <gay_go...@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<Xns91FAE98574DE2j...@216.187.106.195>...

> evil...@hotmail.com (FrozenSun) wrote in
>
> > i know for a fact what kind of looser you are
> > nothing better to do then waste his time on newgroups
>
> I'm the only reason you come here, aren't I?

no you and fabricunt don't flatter yourself old fart

I mean,what other reason
> do you crawl in here every day? To discuss other issues? To buy or sell
> merchandise?

i'm not a handicaped whoe like you i don't crawl.. ..i sell you my
used condoms or my q-tips
> You ought to know about "loosers", FrozenSun. You're the biggest one
> of all.

Just the fact that you answer my posts show that you have nothing else
to do
at first i was laughing
now i find this sad for you...and you're still in denial i mean only
in the last 2 days how many posts you put up??
do you need attention or something?
your uncle touched you "down there" when you were a little cunt?

> Gaybee

Message has been deleted

ZsaZsa

Apr 30, 2002, 2:56:03 AM4/30/02