Half-day, virtual workshop on curating research data

Mikala Narlock

Oct 24, 2022, 2:55:00 PM10/24/22
to can...@googlegroups.com
Hello, All--

Just wanted to pass along this opportunity, in case it hadn't hit your inbox yet! The Data Curation Network and National Institutes of Health (US) are offering a free, virtual, half-day workshop on data curation. As part of our collaborative events series, this workshop will allow participants to gain hands-on experience curating research data through the lens of the CURATE(D) workflow. We have three phenomenal instructors lined up, so please join us if you're interested-- and feel free to share with others!

You can register directly on the registration page. Please reach out with any questions!
Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.