ENGINE-03005 Entity was updated by another transaction concurrently

d200...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2016, 10:51:04 AM3/8/16
to camunda BPM users
Hi,

after running for a while without problems, the process engine throws me this exception

"ENGINE-03005 Execution of 'DELETE MessageEntity[960029c7-e522-11e5-959e-005056800def]' failed. Entity was updated by another transaction concurrently."

while it tried to execute a job. I did not explicitly received it in cockpit but through act_ru_job table. Can someone explain it to me? And how can i avoid it? In my opinion, it has something to do with the job executor.

Another issue with job executor is how he picks up job to process. I observed table Act_ru_job for a while and i could see that some jobs still have the column RETRIES_= 1, it means it can be executed. Their column LOCK_EXP_TIMES is continuously updated but nothing happened. Can someone also explain this issue for me?

Thanks you all in advance.

Best Regard,

Nam