Re: [camtrapR] Could not find function "exiftoolPath"

Jürgen Niedballa

May 4, 2024, 2:26:12 AMMay 4
to Hasan Rahman, camtrapR
Hi Hasan,
The function has been renamed to
addToPath()
due to its versatility.
I often use it for other software I want to use with system() calls or make available to the R session, so the old name was too limiting.

Fyi, it was mentioned in the package news, so in a situation like this it makes sense to check the news file.

Best regards,
Jürgen

On Mon, Apr 29, 2024, 10:00 Hasan Rahman <hasanra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Juergen,

I used CamtrapR last year and haven't touched it ever since, but I just tried to run it for this year data and encountering issue with the function exiftoolPath, whenever I am running the following code to locate the exiftool
exiftoolPath("E:/Cameratrap/win_exe") #Make sure you have the right folder here, copy from folder directory
Sys.which("exiftool.exe")

I am seeing error message,
Error in exiftoolPath("E:/Cameratrap/win_exe") : could not find function "exiftoolPath" > Sys.which("exiftool.exe") exiftool.exe ""
Could you please help me with this?
Thank you so much,
Hasan