Issue wit camopPlot when knitting a document in Markdown

aschi...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2024, 10:57:07 AMFeb 28
to camtrapR
I am trying to knit a document to pdf.
It includes a camopPlot
However, the knitting fails when tries to produe the cametrsa opartion problem plot with camopPlot.
If I remove this order from the Markdown, the coeument knits ok.

If I knit to Word, the document is produced but without the camopPlot.

Any thoughts?

! Package pdftex.def Error: File `PPG-vs-Asilvestrado-Guazu_files/figure-latex/ estaciones y fechas con problemas-1.pdf' not found: using draft setting. Error: LaTeX failed to compile

Juergen Niedballa

Feb 28, 2024, 8:14:57 PMFeb 28
to camtrapR
Hello,
can you please share the relevant R chunk? Even better would be if you could provide a minimal reproducible example using the sample data from the package and call camopPlot on these (just a short markdown document to demonstrate the issue, starting from data(camtraps).
Thank you

aschi...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2024, 11:24:44 AMMar 11
to camtrapR
Thenks Juergen.
Magic happened.
After leaving the code "resting" several days it now works wiythout any issue..

Really wierd

Jürgen Niedballa

Mar 18, 2024, 2:17:50 AMMar 18
to aschi...@gmail.com, camtrapR
That's great, love it when code heals by itself. Probably restarting R and RStudio did the trick here. Feel free to reach out if there are other issues.