Sao Giao radio telescope on the front page

Michiel Klaassen

Jul 5, 2022, 10:50:10 AM7/5/22
to sara-list, camras-forum
Hi All,

Last week our friend and family doctor Miguel Pinto organized a visit from 2 newspaper journalists.
A lot of questions were asked among which: 'looking for aliens?'; me; No. 'Can you predict the future with this thing? like astrology?'; me; No.
Me; by observing YSO's we hope to determine when it will become a star. 'So; indeed you can predict the future'; me; baffled.

The newspaper site can be found here;

https://www.correiodabeiraserra.com/

The article can be found on page 10 and 11, next to an article about AI as a tool for astronomy.

Next thing for me to do is to try to translate it into english (OCR?)

regards
Michiel
parac.eu

download2.png