Virtual H1 antenna measurements

Michiel Klaassen

Jul 2, 2021, 9:05:36 AM7/2/21
to sara-list, camras-forum

Hi All,
We used the script of Tammo Jan Dijkema and tried to generate multiple spectra from  the reference data base like in a real world scan. It is presented in the same way as the CFRAD2 data.
I still have to solve the online use of the data base, but for now I just downloaded it and processed it.
It cost some memory; all of a PC's memory (12GB) was used.
The script has to be improved on other items as well, but for now I am happy with it. In time I will put it also as a project on the website, so I do not forget how I done it.
Regards,
Michiel
H1 virtual scan M33-01.png
H1 virtual scan Milky Way-zoom1.png