After >30 attempts to detect W3(OH) with my 12 Ghz 1.25 meter dish and no results, I did change the dish for the old 1.5 meter 1420 Mhz one again. (For sun eclips 10 june).
This dish works like a charm. Here some results from the past days. First a test with a sun track scan. Looks ok to me for the eclips, I did change some elements in the tracking software and put the dish exact at 0 degrees level. At start I played a little with the rotator you can see that in the graph.
Also I did a 10 minute scan of Alpha Scutum, it's low on horizon but you can clearly see the nice HI structure in the graph.
Finally I am doing now some High Velocity Clouds en push the dish to the max. First nice attempt (after the Anti Centre Complex last year) is A IV. You can see the bump at 1421.18 Mhz. This is a 4 hour tracked result!