Sustainable Concordia - date limite soumissions du bulletin / deadline for newsletter submissions

SC External

Aug 8, 2010, 5:54:08 PM8/8/10
to SC Coordinators, SC Board of Directors, concordia-fo...@googlegroups.com, ghcoord...@googlegroups.com, JSG, Alex Oster, Paul Shrivastava, campus-dur...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody - as mentioned in Thursday's SC Coordinator meeting, I will be putting out the newsletter this week.

Please note that the deadline to submit articles is this Monday night. The newsletter goes out first thing on Wednesday.

Please send your submissions to this address with "SC Newsletter" in the subject. As usual, please send me information using the guidelines below. These are not suggestions; I will only include articles that have been submitted following these instructions.

-130 words for main articles relating to sustainable concordia (or its partners - you know who you are)
-75 words for other announcements (panels, webinars, exhibits, internships etc) and calls for volunteers
-40 words for capsules (did you know's)

Provide contact information (name, email, telephone, website) and event details if applicable (when:, where:)
Note: my newsletter program does not support attachments, sorry!

Best regards,

Pawel Porowski
External Communications Coordinator
Sustainable Concordia
514.848.2424 ext. 5829

Office Hours Wednesday 12-5pm

Physical Address:
2090 Mackay (north of de Maisonneuve W.), suite 204-1

Mailling Address:
1455 de Maisonneuve West, Z 204-1
Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1M8

**Please reThink before printing this email**

SC External

Aug 23, 2010, 10:07:58 AM8/23/10
to suscon....@gmail.com
Hi everyone, bonjour à tous

A friendly reminder that I'll be putting out a newsletter this week. As usual, guidelines for submission follow!

Also, please note that SC will have a special back-to-school issue in two weeks - so get your programs and calendars ready!

Please note that the usual deadline to submit articles is monday tonight... but, this one time I'll extend it to Tuesday noon. The newsletter goes out first thing on Wednesday.

Please send your submissions to this address with "SC Newsletter submission" in the subject.