Partnership for a fitness startup project

Live Healthy Look Good

Dec 13, 2017, 12:35:29 PM12/13/17
to Cambridge and East Anglian Python Users Group
Hello everyone, I am a personal trainer with some programming knowledge (not python though).
I have developed a system that allows me to reach my fitness goals, it only works on my local computer as it is made out of spreadsheets, databases and other tools. I am looking for a programmer to join me in this venture so that we can start something that doesn't exist yet in the market, and divide the income that it generates.
Unfortunately I am not very available to attend the meetups, but I would love if someone with app development and web development would be interested in having a chat about it.
I live in Cottenham, and for me it would be very practical to meet at the Chequers pub to have a chat about the idea.
Thanks in advance for any replies :)
Alex