code project

sa...@bed-down.co.uk

Apr 13, 2019, 11:51:46 AM4/13/19
to Cambridge and East Anglian Python Users Group
We are building a large 4 wheeled 4 wheel steer robot and need some enthusiast to help us with the code. is anyone interested? James

Tibs

Apr 13, 2019, 11:56:37 AM4/13/19
to Cambridge and East Anglian Python Users Group
Hi. I've approved your email for this group (although "sales@" is a bit of an odd start for the email address you used, and the topic doesn't seem related to the company!), but I'm afraid that I don't think anyone watches it any more.

The Cambridge Python User Group is now reachable through meetup at https://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/ - I'm afraid we've essentially given up on the East Anglia bit.

Tibs

Jakub Czaplicki

Apr 13, 2019, 3:36:35 PM4/13/19