Job Opportunity at fast growing edtech startup, Founders4Schools

andrew...@founders4schools.org.uk

Jul 22, 2018, 9:51:56 AM7/22/18
to Cambridge and East Anglian Python Users Group
Hi all,

Not sure if you are ok with job adverts, feel free to moderate as appropriate :)

We are looking for a lead full stack developer to join our small team that is transforming the connection between the world of education and the world of work. We are currently based in London, however, we are looking to start a Cambridge office in the science park.

Please get in contact in your interested with a CV & cover letter or share with anyone you think would be interested.

Thanks

Andrew